MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/9/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posts and discussion about the latest revision to the timing of the phone call the night of Lisa's disappearance, and its effect on the timeline, can be found here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154221"]11/9/11 MSM reports "major change" to timeline (Oct. 4 phone call)[/ame]

This is my problem with the SODDI theory. It is possible someone else took Lisa, but if DB/JI are not involved, why are there questions they don't want to answer? Because that is the only way I can interpret LE's statement about them not answering questions that need to be answered.

I am also not convinced DB was as drunk as she claimed when she added the drinking thing into her storyline when talking to the (national) media.

All :cow:

I agree-if SODDI then Bill S & Joe T would be at all these people's houses interviewing them..why have nt they done that!!!

Why would MW and perhaps Jersey or Dane grab a baby? Phones, cars, TV's, computers...anything of $$ value I get. But a baby...just no.

Then we have the neighbor's (estranged) hubby. Why would he grab a baby when he could take his own child?

Revenge is a motive but it would imply possibly more "sinister" r'ships between DB and/or JI and these people. If it was DB's brother someone was seeking revenge on, why take his niece and not just mess him up directly.

There are many players in this case, but fact remains that the parents have yet to sit down with LE again and seem (in my eyes - MO) to do little to help find their daughter. They could shut all these other people up by giving it straight to LE.

All my opinion :twocents:

BBM - I don't know, but anything I think of doesn't come w/a good ending for Lisa based on what I know about their characters (based on media, fb, etc).

I didn't realize one of the kids was dressed as "The Grim Reaper". WTHeck

Yes but they don't have to answer even one question. And THAT is what is wrong with the whole "rights" argument IMO.

The RIGHTS argument...and the current POLITICAL CORRECTNESS climate may be tilting the legal justice scale on a dangerous side, too.

OK fine, I understand you don't want to give even just a little based on your principles. But does that tell us where Lisa is? If she was that out of it, she couldn't have possibly orchestrated such a great plan to dispose of her dead baby. And if she didn't, then she's still reponsible for her child's disappearnce-but did she do it? And if she didn't, does the real kidnapper get a pass then? Well, she was passed out drunk, so it's her fault anyway?

JMO
It doesn't have anything to do with "my principles", it's called being a responsible parent. When you have children, "adult time," of getting blackout drunk while the only caretaker in the home, is OVER. I don't know if DB had anything to do w/ Lisa's disappearance, and I hope she didn't, but that does not negate the fact that she failed those kids anytime she had a blackout drunk "adult time". This particular time something tragic happened.

I bet they want the media to go away, and prolly LE too...............

BBM - I don't know, but anything I think of doesn't come w/a good ending for Lisa based on what I know about their characters (based on media, fb, etc).

No matter who's responsible, I think we're long past a good ending for Lisa.
:(

As for their personal (sinister) likes, that could be motive, I suppose (however cruel and creepy that could be if you allow the mind to wonder keeping in mind some of their likes *shudder*) although I think that same "openmindedness" for cruelty could make them good accessories if say DB needed help with hiding/dumping a body.

I hate typing these things. It's all just too cruel.

All my opinion :twocents:

Bill Stanton nor the defense teams has spoken to anyone that Jim S has asked about.

What a farce. This family needs to give Baby Lisa the BEST first birthday present and go down to police headquarters and HELP them figure out what happened.

This video HLN shows just chokes me up.

Me too. Baby Lisa vids talking to her mommy and pms do not go together well. lol

I wish there was something we could do to protect all these missing children. :(

This is my problem with the SODDI theory. It is possible someone else took Lisa, but if DB/JI are not involved, why are there questions they don't want to answer? Because that is the only way I can interpret LE's statement about them not answering questions that need to be answered.

I am also not convinced DB was as drunk as she claimed when she added the drinking thing into her storyline when talking to the (national) media.

All :cow:

i just wrote the same thing. What a great excuse that suddenly popped up. It can be used to claim she doesn't remember or never heard anything (despite the baby monitor),or wasn't responsible for whatever happened.

When she claimed she was drunk ,her tone was quite challenging.Not like a mother who regretted being too drunk to protect her daughter. JMO

ETA: why haven't LE mentioned DB was intoxicated when they arrived? If she was that drunk at midnight ,then she would still be feeling the effects at 4:30 am.

Vinnie and Jim S feel that DB and JI would just like everyone to leave town. DB told Jim recently when he asked if he could speak to her...she said (nice and pleasantly), No. I'm not allowed to. Jim spoke to the local attorney, and he said everything concerning the media has to go through Joe T.

My bolding

Like the Halloween taping? I really wish they would dump JT.

Wonder who is paying for the booze and ciggies. Is anyone in the immediate family working? Oh yeah, they prob got paid for parading their minor sons in front of the camera. One in a Grim Reaper costume. Great choice as parents. MOO

Wonder who's paying bills at the Irwin home? JI, DB, and the boys might not be living there, but there are still bills to be paid.

Vinnie P re timeline when phones first go missing:

Jim S: put on the counter sometime that evening, don't really know when...reported missing same time as BL reported missing

Mike Brooks says he doesn't believe in coincidences.

I agree-if SODDI then Bill S & Joe T would be at all these people's houses interviewing them..why have nt they done that!!!
Probably because they really haven't done ANYTHING, except tell people to not talk. How can they talk to anybody here when they aren't even here? Yeah, they can make phone calls, but who doesn't screen their calls anymore?

Mike Brooks wondering if it's too late for much help from the boys interviews. Sad

Mike B: re re-interview of t boys...could b too late now-how are boys going to remember now

re a possible affair between mom & Jersey: Jim S has not heard a word about that from anyone

After hearing JS say none of the people who he has spoken to,have talked with BS or anyone on the defense team makes me believe even more DB & JI are hiding something.
MW would be the first person I would want to talk to..I want to know all you can tell me about your phone and who called you that night etc etc....That phone call would be the MOST IMPORTANT part of my defense in this case----The kidnapper took the phone and made a call....and not one defense person has spoken to MW!! WOW

I'm sure JoeT will allow the boys to be interviewed now since it's probably too late to help out much. And to think I actually used to like him when the defended Melanie<modsnip>.

BBM, hasn't Lisa been through enough? The boys will need counseling whether they are questioned or not. IMO, asking them about the night could be good for them, they may feel they are getting a chance to "help". I don't think the questioning would add any additional harm, the harm has already been done.

IMO Helping, being PROACTIVE, is more healing than hiding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy