Found Deceased MT - Aiden Salcido, 2, parents dead in murder/suicide after police chase, Kalispell, 25 Jul 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if the befriended another family at a campsite or such. Left Aiden with them while they went off to do whatever . These other people could be camping and not even know. Or they could be homeless or living a off the grid lifestyle and have no idea this happened.

I really don’t think the baby is dead at least I don’t want to. Since he wasn’t with them maybe that’s why they or one or the other decided this was the time. ? Hope we hear more soon.

I believe the Medford OR police reported seeing Aiden with his parents at a Walmart in Medford. Perhaps Aiden never made it out of Medford. Was that the last time he was seen?

ETA Well, my mouse messed up and I couldn't attach a link. I'm trying again. Same link as earlier posted.

Investigators found by searching Janiak’s financial records that the last activity was on June 3 and June 4, when two purchases were made at a Walmart in Medford, the FBI said.

The purchases were caught on surveillance video, which showed the parents and Aiden together. The couple purchased camping equipment, the FBI said.

FBI, police search for missing 2-year-old after parents died

Last edited:
Ugh.... this is no good. I wonder if LE knows about the surrogacy profile. Could they have given Aidan to a family that they met through that route? Hypothetical here: If someone has Aidan but knew the parents to go by different names, they may have been told a fake name for Aiden too, so maybe they aren’t even aware he is being looked for.

I’m a bit confused. Did she steal her friend’s name to make a page to solicit customers to carry babies for? Because she most definitely introduces herself as Hannah in a post on that AH page.

Yes, she does introduce herself as Hannah. I think she may have just copied and pasted a classified ad she placed on April 30, 2018. The FB post was on May 8.

https://www.classifiedads.com/general_entertainment/937fwr7gq13d3

She wanted $100k and posted it in the section “Las Vegas general entertainment”!

What a good idea to release two homeless burglars charged with having concealed weapons on their own recognizance - thought no one ever.

And leave a child in their custody. I understand the premise behind not taking children away from homeless people, because poverty does not equate with neglect and abuse...but...

NCMEC:

Aiden Salcido

NCMC1364517c1.jpg

Missing Since - Jun 4, 2019

Missing From - Medford, OR

DOB - Aug 23, 2016

Age Now - 2

Sex - Male

Race - Hispanic

Hair Color - Brown

Eye Color - Brown

Height - 2'6"

Weight - 45 lbs

Extra Photo

NCMC1364517x1.jpg

Both photos shown are of Aiden. He was last seen on June 4, 2019. Aiden may still be in the local area or he may be in Kalispell, Montana.

Have you seen this child? AIDEN SALCIDO

If you ask yourself why did the two of them commit suicide? The answer that they didn't want to go to prison is not a very persuasive answer. But if the answer is that something bad happened to Aiden, suicide is much more understandable.

100% agree! This will not turn out good I feel. Wether the parents sold him or?

I keep hoping and praying this sweet boy was left in Medford before his parents left the area and he’ll be found safe and sound. But logic tells me that’s not the case. I would be thrilled to be wrong.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back