Found Deceased MT - Alex Beltran, 23, Flathead County, 16 Jul 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

cybervampira

Reaction score
Information sought on missing Flathead County woman

Flathead County Sheriff Chuck Curry said his office received a missing person report earlier this week.

Anyone with information about the whereabouts of Flathead County resident Alex Ruth Beltran is asked to contact Flathead Crimestoppers at (406) 752-TIPS regarding case #201820894.
upload_2018-7-20_16-53-50.jpegupload_2018-7-20_16-54-17.jpeg
Beltran was last seen driving her 1998 Light Green Toyota Rav 4 with Montana license plate 785019A.

Missing person reported in Flathead County

Ashley Loring Heavyrunner of Browning, Jermain Austin Charlo (aka Jermain Morigeau 'Liz') of Missoula area, Alex Beltran of Kalispell area. What is happening in Montana to all of these Native women who are going missing?

Still missing..

"Flathead County Sheriff Chuck Curry said Beltran spent the day drinking with friends and was reportedly heading to her home in the Forest Acre area between Whitefish and Kalispell. She was last seen driving her 1998 Light Green Toyota Rav 4, MT plate 785019A."
17255501_G.jpg

Search continues for missing Montana woman

So, was she intoxicated when she left? Possibly had an accident?

If she had been driving to her home which is north of Kalispell and slightly south of Whitefish 93 would be the most likely route. My parents are from Montana and I spent a lot of time there on vacations as a child. That route, even today, is VERY desolate with few if any businesses. If she accidentally drove off the road, then attempted to walk out for help, but disoriented due to alcohol or injury and headed out into the high desert, instead of the freeway, it's a HUGE area. I wonder if they have done an aerial search for the car off road?

Ashley Loring Heavyrunner of Browning, Jermain Austin Charlo (aka Jermain Morigeau 'Liz') of Missoula area, Alex Beltran of Kalispell area. What is happening in Montana to all of these Native women who are going missing?
"Beltran" is a Hispanic surname. She's not Native American. But still, 3 pretty young women, just gone missing. is frightening.

If she had been driving to her home which is north of Kalispell and slightly south of Whitefish 93 would be the most likely route. My parents are from Montana and I spent a lot of time there on vacations as a child. That route, even today, is VERY desolate with few if any businesses. If she accidentally drove off the road, then attempted to walk out for help, but disoriented due to alcohol or injury and headed out into the high desert, instead of the freeway, it's a HUGE area. I wonder if they have done an aerial search for the car off road?
An aerial search seems like it would be really important given the space/ isolation.

Still no sign of missing Flathead Valley woman

Alex Nicole Beltran, 23, was last seen on the evening of Monday, July 16th as she was leaving a friend's house on the west side of Kalispell.

Flathead County Sheriff says her phone died shortly after she went missing and her bank cards have been inactive.

She was last seen driving her 1998 Light Green Toyota Rav4.

Still no sign of missing Flathead woman

Looking at the map, 93 South looks very flat but the area around Whitefish looks like there are a couple of bodies of water. Does anyone know where her friends lived that she was partying with? I have only seen it been stated as “west of Kalispell.”

Last edited:
This is getting out of hand with all these younger women missing around Montana. I was not aware that she had been drinking with friends during the day. Not good. I am thinking this gal very well may have went off the rode at some point, due to having been drinking throughout the day, if that was indeed the case. I also believe some of these Native American women mentioned around Montana may have been abducted, and I do believe we have human trafficking going on, around here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back