Found Deceased MT - Amy Harding-Permann, 34, Great Falls, 26 Jan 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Didn't LE release that they located AHP's badge and coffee card near the water? I always thought she could have had these things inside a pocket.

It was never clear to me why she would cross the ice to the "island." There was no light on the island and you can't tell where it starts and water begins according to the Sheriff. It appears that she was found on the bank of the river closest to the road and not the island.

What a shame -- a lovely woman, mother, daughter, sister, friend gone too soon.

MOO

I was referring to the minimal information released by LE before she was found. They had plenty of evidence that she was on the island, and what happened to her early on. They chose not to release that information, such as the badge and card, for the integrity of the case.

I was referring to the minimal information released by LE before she was found. They had plenty of evidence that she was on the island, and what happened to her early on. They chose not to release that information, such as the badge and card, for the integrity of the case.

The most logical explanation for where the ID cards and the broken ice were found would be that she was attempting to cross back from the island to the road east of the house, to escape pursuit. A really bad idea any time, any date. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry
Back