GUILTY MT - Cody Johnson, 25, pushed off cliff, Glacier Nat'l Park, 7 July 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She has so many problems. The fact that she didn't tell anyone, and lied. I can only wonder what her friends can say about her.

Shaking my head and wondering wth is wrong with some people? I can't understand how someone can just push someone off a cliff , much less someone that they just married and vowed before family, friends and God, to love honor and cherish.

I can only hope that she has talked enough to give prosecutors all they need to put her away forever. I feel so bad for his family and friends.

why would he be blindfolded if he was the one who suggested they go up there?

why would he be blindfolded if he was the one who suggested they go up there?

Who knows how crazies work? If we could figure them out they wouldn't seem so crazy.
I think this woman has the makings of a black widow, if she had killed my son this woman wouldnt be walking free anywhere and if she was she better be watching her back. We don't need a black widow in the making walking amongst us. IMO.

Who knows how crazies work? If we could figure them out they wouldn't seem so crazy.
I think this woman has the makings of a black widow, if she had killed my son this woman wouldnt be walking free anywhere and if she was she better be watching her back. We don't need a black widow in the making walking amongst us. IMO.

Bolded my me:

AMEN

did I miss it somewhere or did anyone suggest that perhaps this was a location he said he wanted to see one day, so she blindfolded him as a surprise, to take him there. If I trusted my partner, I'd go along with that.

I doubt this is how it happened, but we are all about brainstorming here.

And I'd assume they can find trace DNA to prove if this fabric swatch they found was ever on his face area.

I seriously do not think anyone would be willing or able to climb a steep cliff while blindfolded.If the alleged blindfold was put on after climbing up,I can't think of any scenerio were a person would agree to that standing on a cliff.The prosecutor is reaching for anything to get a 1st.degree charge. I think this case is getting sensationalized for publicity. Perhaps the prosecutor is running for office. I know this sounds a bit harsh but it is my thoughts at the moment with this case

I seriously do not think anyone would be willing or able to climb a steep cliff while blindfolded.If the alleged blindfold was put on after climbing up,I can't think of any scenerio were a person would agree to that standing on a cliff.The prosecutor is reaching for anything to get a 1st.degree charge. I think this case is getting sensationalized for publicity. Perhaps the prosecutor is running for office. I know this sounds a bit harsh but it is my thoughts at the moment with this case
I think this guy was excuse the expression-"blinded by love" and would do anything for this woman. I think she convinced him to put on the blindfold after he was already up there. From everything I've read, I think she is the piece of work, and I side with the prosecutor.

The "blindfold" idea first came from her. Here is what she said.

"I didn’t want to do that trail because I was afraid that, I mean there is a cliff right there," Graham told detectives, HLN reported. "And you could fall. And he said, ‘I could do this with a blindfold on.’ And he said, ‘I could just put it on, take a step but I wouldn’t even fall.’ And I was like - and it just kept going through my head that, um, you are going to fall or something.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...f-prosecutors-article-1.1513652#ixzz2kTgEHIIt

Tons of people wear bandanas on their head while hiking to keep sweat out of their eyes. Not that I don't believe this was premeditated, but I don't know of anyone who hikes regularly who would wear a blindfold willingly on a steep cliff like that. JMO

The "blindfold" idea first came from her. Here is what she said.

"I didn’t want to do that trail because I was afraid that, I mean there is a cliff right there," Graham told detectives, HLN reported. "And you could fall. And he said, ‘I could do this with a blindfold on.’ And he said, ‘I could just put it on, take a step but I wouldn’t even fall.’ And I was like - and it just kept going through my head that, um, you are going to fall or something.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...f-prosecutors-article-1.1513652#ixzz2kTgEHIIt

Could her statements have been reported inaccurately? This statement makes no sense. Is this from the interrogation? Talk about sensationalism Nancy Grace is covering it,ugh!

I have a picture of my husband at glacier standing past the boundary area that is considered safe, taking pics and trying to freak me out, cause if he fell it would kill him. He knows I'm afraid of heights and sometimes seems to just like to freak me out. I could easily see him taking a dare to wear a blindfold and take a step, but that is him and he is like that. So even if you cant see someone doing it there are people who would.

I have a picture of my husband at glacier standing past the boundary area that is considered safe, taking pics and trying to freak me out, cause if he fell it would kill him. He knows I'm afraid of heights and sometimes seems to just like to freak me out. I could easily see him taking a dare to wear a blindfold and take a step, but that is him and he is like that. So even if you cant see someone doing it there are people who would.

Supposedly this guy was afraid of heights.

When I was in middle school, we took a class trip to a hiking trail. We were told to hold on to the persons shoulder in front of us and close our eyes. It was supposed to be some kind of trust exercise. When I read about the blindfold thing, that was the first thing I thought of. Why else would you wear blindfolds on a hike?
Doesn't seem like a very romantic honeymoon activity though does it?

I also thought of some "trust" exercise.

did I miss it somewhere or did anyone suggest that perhaps this was a location he said he wanted to see one day, so she blindfolded him as a surprise, to take him there. If I trusted my partner, I'd go along with that.

I doubt this is how it happened, but we are all about brainstorming here.

And I'd assume they can find trace DNA to prove if this fabric swatch they found was ever on his face area.

She actually is the one who made the comment about her new husband's desire to "see" this location.. She actually made the extremely bizarre statement to a park ranger, there at the hiking trail.. She told him that the reason that she had gone there to "search" for him was due to the fact that he told her that this was a place he wanted to see before he died..:chilling and bizarre:

Yes, IMO very chilling seeing as how he was still "missing" and she went to the hiking trail to "search" for him all by her lonesome.. And voila~ whatta you know, new wifey finds new hubby at the bottom of that cliff.. And then tells the ranger that the reason she had thought to go search there all by her lonesome was due to his supposedly telling her this is the place he wanted to see before he died..

Well, it was the very last thing he did "see" before he died.. And this is a young man who was known to have a fear of heights...

**Please forgive the limitations that come w/my posting via mobile ATM**

The case is being discussed on Nancy Grace tonight.

There are so many contradictions! I cant wait for the trial to begin! Does anyone know if HLN will be covering it?

This case is on the cover of People. I usually get my tabloid fix standing in the checkout line. But this case deserved a real purchase lol!
I am so perplexed about WHY she married the man if she hated him? It wasn't like she was starting to get old and needed to settle. She is young and pretty and could have stuck it out for real love. "People" had a text she sent a friend that she would be better off dead than married. That is a huge red flag. That's way more than cold feet lol!
Do you think it was just an accident?
Does this case have another thread here at WS?

I'm afraid I'm going to disagree with you about the "pretty" part. To me, she was lucky someone was willing to marry her. I'll leave it at that.....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finch5800
Back