MT MT - Jason Reynolds, 17, Billings, 1 Jun 1993

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank You so very much for putting the article in the Emporia, VA newspaper today. It means so very much to me. Hopefully we can solve the case of Jason Doe, Grateful Dead. Hoping to lead him home. All the support has been wonderful. It is great that people are willing to spend so much time and effort to light the way home to someone they don't know. May God Bless All.

Vicky

Dear Vicky, My heart goes out to you. You are very much in my thoughts and prayers.

Patience

p.s. Thanks for joing up here at websleuths, Welcome.

Jason went to Shephard High School, not Senior or Skyview. He also has a scar above his one eye. My name is Shannon Holt (married name). I am his sister i am not sure where you guys got some of your information but alot of it is incorrect, Laura is seven years younger that Jason, She was 10 when he left home. As for my dad he does not want all the details out there. I am very interested in finding my brother but you need the truth for that. The picture of his is not reversed or transposed, it is how it was taken the picture of him in the cemetery was taken on our trip to Montana before we moved there. It is the site of Custards Last Stand. The person who was at the Grateful Dead Concert is NOT him. He liked country music his favorite artist was Hank Williams Jr. Jason left home 17 days before graduation. If you have any questions please feel free to ask them.

Hi Shannon, Thanks for joining websleuths. As well as, thanks for posting the information you gave. Much of the information I posted came directly from Lt Wilson, and/or things he said Laura had mentioned. I hope and pray we find your brother Jason soon. He's been gone way too long.

Jason went to Shephard High School, not Senior or Skyview. He also has a scar above his one eye. My name is Shannon Holt (married name). I am his sister i am not sure where you guys got some of your information but alot of it is incorrect, Laura is seven years younger that Jason, She was 10 when he left home. As for my dad he does not want all the details out there. I am very interested in finding my brother but you need the truth for that. The picture of his is not reversed or transposed, it is how it was taken the picture of him in the cemetery was taken on our trip to Montana before we moved there. It is the site of Custards Last Stand. The person who was at the Grateful Dead Concert is NOT him. He liked country music his favorite artist was Hank Williams Jr. Jason left home 17 days before graduation. If you have any questions please feel free to ask them.

Welcome to Websleuths! I am so sorry about the disappearance of your brother.

We have a simple verification process for friends, families and acquaintences who post from inside of a case. Please send an email to wsverify@xmission.com. Please include the case you are posting about, your websleuths identity and some contact information. It is kept confidential.

Once you have been verified, we can help you search for this special young man....

I am Jasons <Reynolds> biological mother. I have submitted to a dna testing to see if it is him. I pray it is not, but I am hoping for closure. Will let all know what happens in the near future. They are telling me it could take up to 8 months to get the results back. Just keep praying that no matter who it is, maybe we can find him his home.

Welcome! I hope you get you answers. I found this article about you son and Jason Doe. http://www.vancnews.com/articles/2011/04/04/emporia/news/news8614.txt

icrose0060 has been verified as an insider for Jason Reynolds.

>>He liked country music his favorite artist was Hank Williams Jr<<

Not a far stretch to go from liking Country Music to enjoying some of the Grateful Dead's music - alot of their songs are "country-ish"" - they do a great re-make of "El Paso" originally by Marty Robbins - Country Music Singer........

Hi I was just reading through and Mary, your letter to the Classmates.com Jason person, your phone number is in there. Mods or Mary, may want to remove that :)

ETA

Page 2

Jason was never in kalispell, Mt. My dad lived there for awhile but that was after Jason left, and after i graduated high school.

icrose, how long after Jason left home did your Dad move to Kalispell? Are we talking months or years? Also, do you think there is a close resemblance between your brother and Jason Doe?

Dad moved to kalispel 3 years after i graduated and no i do not beleive it is him. the ear lobes are different the hair his smile all is different and i don't see his scar in the jason doe pic. Sorry.

Dont be sorry, icrose-you are absolutely entitled to your opinion for sure. I for one will be thrilled when the process is complete. Then we can all move on-if Jason is not GD, we can help you search for your brother as well.

((hugs))

Has there been any update on this? If I read the previously mentioned article correctly, I think we should be approaching the estimated eight month time frame for the results?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back