Identified! MT - Missoula, Skeletal remains of 3 children in box, Sep'17 - Historic remains

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Didnt the father of the Skelton Brothers already get convicted though? (I havent followed the case in years but i live near where the skeltons lived when they disappeared) does anyone have any info on that?

Welcome to WS.

I didn't follow the Skelton case but I did find this from 2015 regarding the father's conviction (for false imprisonment, not murder).

Skelton is locked up in the Bellamy Creek Correctional Facility in Ionia, Mich., for convictions on unlawful imprisonment of others. He was sentenced to 15-20 years in prison, and the earliest he could be released is 2020. He declined an interview request from The Blade.

http://www.toledoblade.com/local/20...owly-grasps-that-boys-are-home-in-heaven.html

From the article you provided:

The search warrant obtained by Detective Guy Baker in November referenced another person who had been illegally living in a camper in the backyard of the home for about a year before being evicted in the summer of 2016.

This google street view is from spring of 2008, almost ten years ago. What are the chances it's the same one? I'm gonna bet it isn't. That camper-trailer is on the street, article said in the backyard and didn't specify what type of camper.

That’s the FIRST thing I thought as well... how did they keep the discovery of human remains quiet for so long. It sounds like the police believed them to be human from the beginning.

So can a mod clairify for us if we can post information about the person that was living in the back yard? It appears he wrote a letter in 1/2011 supporting a bill that would change child support/guardian ad litem rules. He states that he has two children and discusses his custody issues. I would be glad to reference if it’s not off limits.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jro74
Back