Found Safe MT - Shaila Thomas, 22, Butte, 2 July 2020 *endangered*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow, it really feels as if the domestic issues were escalating quickly, and I do not see this ending well, especially with what transpired recently with her son :(
I hope she is safe but I am very worried that she is already deceased :(

ButteNews
July 7, 2020
Butte police report that Shaila Thomas has left the city.

Thomas was reported missing on July 3.

She remains listed missing until authorities can speak with her

Anyone with information regarding her location are asked to contact Butte-Silver Bow law enforcement at 406.497.1120.
Butte News - Information on missing woman sought

There is speculation, based on a google search of the term "Butte to Las Vegas", found on her broken phone recovered from a dumpster, that the two may have reconciled and run off to get married. Marriage records are public in Las Vegas (Clark County, NV.) and there is no indication that either Shaila or Bryce have applied for a marriage license or been issued a marriage certificate. Currently, there is no evidence they have attempted to marry in Las Vegas or anywhere else in Clark County, NV.

1. Article Regarding the recovered phone and its contents:
Ex-boyfriend's phone pings in east Idaho hours after Montana mom disappears | East Idaho News

2. The Clark County, NV. website for marriage records search:
Clark Records Search And Order System

There is speculation, based on a google search of the term "Butte to Las Vegas", found on her broken phone recovered from a dumpster, that the two may have reconciled and run off to get married. Marriage records are public in Las Vegas (Clark County, NV.) and there is no indication that either Shaila or Bryce have applied for a marriage license or been issued a marriage certificate. Currently, there is no evidence they have attempted to marry in Las Vegas or anywhere else in Clark County, NV.

1. Article Regarding the recovered phone and its contents:
Ex-boyfriend's phone pings in east Idaho hours after Montana mom disappears | East Idaho News

2. The Clark County, NV. website for marriage records search:
Clark Records Search And Order System
Reno Records are available as well online and there is no record there either.
https://clerks.washoecounty.us:8443/clerk/eagleweb/docSearch.jsp?searchId=0

How are they surviving? Hotels/motels? Sleeping in the car? You have to bring money on such a journey.

They were driving on the I-15 southbound. What is their destination Las Vegas or Los Angeles?

She dumped her phone in Dillon, but he switched his phone off another 100 miles further along the way. Why not switch it off in Dillon after she dumped her phone?

I guess there are no developments in this case?
There is a Facebook page called "Help bring Shaila Thomas home" that has been posting daily updates, but there hasn't been any additional information. They have also been providing new photos of Shaila and her tatoos.

Shaila's son is with his family, presumably his father, who is NOT Bryce. Shaila's son is not missing and has not been reported as missing.

There has been no word about Bryce.

It is believed that Shaila was last seen with Bryce Baltezar. Baltezar is currently on parole and is now listed as a "Parole Absconder" as of 6:00 am on 07/13/2020. His parole status may have been updated days ago to absconder status, but this is the first time I've been able to verify it online.

Link: https://cor.mt.gov/Portals/104/transfer/Most_Wanted_Absconders_Escapees.pdf
This page took forever to load.

Law enforcement has not named Bryce as a suspect in relation to Shaila's disappearance, but they believe she may be traveling with Bryce.
Missing Endangered Person Advisory issued for woman last seen in Butte

The current absconder status leads me to believe that law enforcement have not yet located him and that they would be actively searching for him for reasons beyond Shaila's disappearance.

There is a Facebook page called "Help bring Shaila Thomas home" that has been posting daily updates, but there hasn't been any additional information. They have also been providing new photos of Shaila and her tatoos.

Shaila's son is with his family, presumably his father, who is NOT Bryce. Shaila's son is not missing and has not been reported as missing.

There has been no word about Bryce.

On the Iowa Missing Persons Alert page on FB. I am now reading that the father of the son cannot be reached either. So her two exes can't be reached neither is she.

When Bryce was contacted about her whereabouts he said he hadn't seen or contacted her. We now know he is on the run, why would he be so careless and still use his phone. It was pinged a 100 miles south of where Shaila's phone was dumped.

Is it just me or does anyone else find the total lack of communication from law enforcement bizarre. From what I can tell, they haven't released anything since July 4th and there have been no press conferences or press releases to update the public on leads they've been following, to request additional information or to provide any updates at all. In the meantime, Bryce and Shaila's families claim to have hired private investigators. Why hasn't the local PD commented on this case? Is there even an active investigation?

Is it just me or does anyone else find the total lack of communication from law enforcement bizarre. From what I can tell, they haven't released anything since July 4th and there have been no press conferences or press releases to update the public on leads they've been following, to request additional information or to provide any updates at all. In the meantime, Bryce and Shaila's families claim to have hired private investigators. Why hasn't the local PD commented on this case? Is there even an active investigation?
Crossing states would involve FBI and would fuel the investigation. Hopefully this guy is not a killer.

Alright y'all. The FB Group "Help bring Shaila Thomas home" was taken down. I don't know why. There don't appear to be any groups on FB dedicated to finding Shaila and Bryce. However, I was able to find an update on Facebook, from a woman who is FB Friends with Shaila, posted at about 3:30pm cst 07/16/2020 that says:

"I want to tell everyone thank you for all the support the last couple weeks.
Shaila Thomas
&
Bryce Shy
have come forward to say they are safe. They are sorry for putting us through all the worry but they are young and dumb and thats what kids do. So I want to let everyone know she is not home as of now and we don't know where they are. But they said they would be home soon. Still alot of unanswered questions.
God Bless you all for sharing and supporting my family through this. Thank God she is safe thats all I wanted to know. I love you Shy Shy"

Still no official word from law enforcement and no word on the FB page of the parents of either Shaila or Bryce.

So what Bryce's Mom said on Facebook was true all along, people were crucifying her mercilessly.

I'm going to say they might not come home for a bit, as one of them may have to answer questions about some bruising on a three year old.
She made her choice, so yeah go be "young and dumb" ...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maia1919
Back