Found Deceased MT - Tamara "Tammy" Goff, 59, & German Shepherd Sadie (found), Great Falls, 12 Jul 2018 *in danger*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was unaware of the cat being present. Just heard about this case last night when I got the notification that AWP was live on YT; therefore, I didn’t get to put in extensive research.
Interesting theory, & no, it wouldn’t be unreasonable. Accidents happen, regardless of the precautions taken to prevent them.

I hadn’t heard of it either till the new posts (thank you for that). When I read that they went to the fils home she went to in order to refill the cats dishes and both dishes were full but no cat, and the cat has never been seen again, that jumped out at me as a high potential.

Cascade County Sheriff IDs body found in river as Tammy Goff

The Cascade County Sheriff's Office confirmed Thursday that the body inside a truck that was found in the Missouri River on May 14 is that of Tammy Goff, a woman who went missing almost three years ago.

A release from Sheriff Jesse Slaughter said the cause of Goff's death was drowning and the manner of death was undetermined.

Cascade County Sheriff IDs body found in river as Tammy Goff

The Cascade County Sheriff's Office confirmed Thursday that the body inside a truck that was found in the Missouri River on May 14 is that of Tammy Goff, a woman who went missing almost three years ago.

A release from Sheriff Jesse Slaughter said the cause of Goff's death was drowning and the manner of death was undetermined.
answers, sweet answers ... Thanks for sharing. RIP Tammy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back