Murt's Live Camara Recording In Orlando Now..

• Thread starter Thread starter CW
  • Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say "hi" and that I am following along also today. Wanted to go down to FL to search, but can't get off work. No sick days left :(

Praying they find her today...

LOL JBean, you silly!

Just kinda hangin' out, hoping for some news. 'Course, not the news we'd like to hear, but the best we can expect considering the circumstances.
Hi TCO:blowkiss: There won't be much to find but I really hope this search is successful. All I can think of is Lori hacking.

I live just 2 miles from the command center, but I can't search because I have a broken ankle. I'm able to get around pretty good, but not well enough to walk in grassy or wooded areas. It's killing me not being able to do so. I dropped off a trunk full of bottled water this morning and made a donation to TES. Just ordered 10 pizzas from Pizza Hut to be delivered to my house and I'll drive over to drop them off when they arrive. I figure that is better than trying to call the Pizza Hut that is delivering to Murt as they are probably getting backlogged with all the orders. A different Pizza Hut delivers to my house. Can anyone suggest other things that I could take over? I want to help, but don't want to just go and stand around, getting in the way.

I live just 2 miles from the command center, but I can't search because I have a broken ankle. I'm able to get around pretty good, but not well enough to walk in grassy or wooded areas. It's killing me not being able to do so. I dropped off a trunk full of bottled water this morning and made a donation to TES. Just ordered 10 pizzas from Pizza Hut to be delivered to my house and I'll drive over to drop them off when they arrive. I figure that is better than trying to call the Pizza Hut that is delivering to Murt as they are probably getting backlogged with all the orders. A different Pizza Hut delivers to my house. Can anyone suggest other things that I could take over? I want to help, but don't want to just go and stand around, getting in the way.

Bless you for everything you are doing.

Yes, thank you for everything!!!! :blowkiss: Murt says pizza orders are coming left and right. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! I say you have done so much already. I would just listen to Murt to see if they need anything else.

God bless...That was extremely thoughtful and generous of you!!!!!!! :clap:

It sounds interesting about the bag thats been recovered from the water.

It gave me chills. I always thought she probably put the baby in something to hide the body.
Bless these searchers!!

Yes, thank you for everything!!!! :blowkiss: Murt says pizza orders are coming left and right. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! I say you have done so much already. I would just listen to Murt to see if they need anything else.

Thanks, but I'm not doing near enough. So frustrating to live so close and not be able to participate in the search. I'd love to take something to Murt, but don't want to bother him as he is so busy and don't want to look like a groupie :)

Gotta go....pizza will be here soon.

What about a 6ft sub or 5?

Thanks, but I'm not doing near enough. So frustrating to live so close and not be able to participate in the search. I'd love to take something to Murt, but don't want to bother him as he is so busy and don't want to look like a groupie :)

It sounds like you are doing a lot! Ten pizzas has to be expensive.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! :blowkiss::blowkiss:

You are doing a lot for Caylee and TES. It's people like you that restore my faith in mankind.

Any possibility of maybe just helping out at the command center? I wanted to go but couldn't this weekend and that was what I planned on doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flimflam