Murt's Live Camara Recording In Orlando Now..

• Thread starter Thread starter CW
  • Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some fantastic info in this conversation between Murt and LP...casual conversation, just shootin' the breeze in the truck. AMAZING!

Wish someone would tell me how to tape it so I could put it right here on WS for those who can't see it.

Soooo casual, so relaxed. Good to see Murt and LP in this kind of situation. I feel like I'm 'one of the guys' standing right there with them.

someone over on Murt is recording it i believe.

Sorry if this has already been addressed--but I'm wondering, if they do find Caylee's remains, will we even be privy to that information. Will they announce that they've found a child's body that might be hers, or will they keep mum until an autopsy is performed?

No annoucement. It is all turned over to the LE. SEarchers might keep looking while Police are checking out what is found.

If something is found, no way to know if it will be helpful to this case, a different case, or nothing at all. But since it might be crime seen evidence, it's keep quiet. No one wants to taint possible evidence that might be used in the court of law. No cameras, no nothing. Serachers are not allowed to talk about what the see or find.

This day has brought me to my knees.
Too many tears.
Cannot even communicate to hubby what is happening in Florida because I am too emotional.
Sorry....just needed to say that.
karen

Believe me when I tell you ...I understand COMPLETELY!
Bless you sweet woman.

someone over on Murt is recording it i believe.

Oh JohnieLee,
Thank you for that info!
I'd love to be able to watch it again later, when things calm down. I thought it was a refreshing piece of video for us...seeing them at their natural.
Thank you again!

This day has brought me to my knees.
Too many tears.
Cannot even communicate to hubby what is happening in Florida because I am too emotional.
Sorry....just needed to say that.
karen

I understand completely. The last couple of days have been very emotional. It's almost like this is Caylee's last chance to be found, although I know TES will keep searching if her body isn't located today. But I just can't imagine her out in the dirt and want her recovered NOW.

Oh JohnieLee,
Thank you for that info!
I'd love to be able to watch it again later, when things calm down. I thought it was a refreshing piece of video for us...seeing them at their natural.
Thank you again!

dont know who or if they will put a link up anywhere. i hope they do.

PattyG- someone is talking smack about you on the Murt live chat.....WTF.....this is the quote "I thought PattyG was supposed to search, but shes on the computer like usual"
People are so ignorant sometimes!

Are they giving you a discounted rate? If so how much? I would love to do the same.

I did the $5 one topping mediums, as long as you buy 3, they're $5..

sent 10....every bit helps...then saw carbs slow them down but too late I already sent them. someone will eat them!

407-273-6100..hope thta's ok to post...they had 30 going out whne I called at 11:15.

I did the $5 one topping mediums, as long as you buy 3, they're $5..

sent 10....every bit helps...then saw carbs slow them down but too late I already sent them. someone will eat them!

407-273-6100..hope thta's ok to post...they had 30 going out whne I called at 11:15.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Leland is Dog the Bounty Hunter's son. (Shoot me for knowing that. lol)

Edit: Sorry Peanut, must have been posting at the same time.

Oohhhh! I love me some LeLand. Bad boy with a heart of gold!

Probably my mom. She's such a prankster.
LOL JBean, you silly!

Just kinda hangin' out, hoping for some news. 'Course, not the news we'd like to hear, but the best we can expect considering the circumstances.

Allegedly something bagged at Blanchard Park....per Murt's site.

Murt just asked not to speak badly about WS.

Just goes to prove one of my favorite quotes:

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. - Albert Einstein
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

ETA: And the other one is?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads