Murt's Live Camara Recording In Orlando Now..

• Thread starter Thread starter CW
  • Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Avery and PP.... guess I know what I'll be doing tomorrow. I can't seem to pull myself away. Maybe we'll see the WS searchers.

Geez. I'm going to have to fix me a page so I don't see the chat. That moves way to fast for my old eyeballs! :eye::eye:

I know. I'm going to want to be glued to my computer all weekend in case they find Caylee.

some troll keeps saying.."for quality posting go to WS"! Sorry if its someone here..but it clogs up the board over there and its moving way too fast as it is.

Hair looked a little short for Leland..but remember all the bounty hunters that are there. One guy looked...well, interesting to say the least.

Was Leland supposed to be there? The chat on Murt's site is moving so fast, I can't keep up. TIA

I don't know exactly who is supposed to be there. Last I heard was that Leonard reached out to bounty hunters all around to join the search.

If you full screen the video, you don't have to look at the chat. Just FYI:blowkiss:

He's getting back in the car. TES is starting their training. Fasten your seatbelts. Taking off momentarily...

Geez. I'm going to have to fix me a page so I don't see the chat. That moves way to fast for my old eyeballs! :eye::eye:

I had the same problem - I posted on the chat how to get rid of it, and I was told to maximize the screen to full-screen mode. Worked.... ;)

ETA: Oops - posted the same time as Georgia... :)

Ohhhhh.....see some fellow ws'ers over there!!

where are we going now?? anyone know?? see ya over there hooahwife!! ;)

Thanks Avery and PP.... guess I know what I'll be doing tomorrow. I can't seem to pull myself away. Maybe we'll see the WS searchers.

Haha. This is even more addictive than the cam was, isn't it? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member