Murt's Live Camara Recording In Orlando Now..

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear they're banning folks from the chat. and they're most likely doing it by ip address. They may be blocking whole isps: like aol if most of the trolling is coming from aol, for example.
It may just be a glitch???

Same thing happened to me but I was logged in...got the picture but no chat...so I refreshed the page and got back the chat portion.

Anyone have the experience of not being able to see the chat portion on Murt's site? It says address banned - but I don't think I would be banned as I have said nothing controversial whatsoever. HELP!

Seems to have something to do with the server you are using.
I keep two pulled up. Internet explorer gets it for me.
Good luck

Yes I did that too. :-( I was having fun on chat too. poo poo.

I did reboot and checked firewall as well. Thanks for trying to help me all - maybe if anyone is chatting on Murt if they could ask why so many people have been banned and how we can get back????

THANKS!

Another thing you could try too is to unplug your dsl router (or whatever router you use) and plug it back in after a minute. This might force an ip change. That trick sometimes works with me.

Murt just asked the moderators to lighten up on the banning. I posted on his site that people from WS can't get on. He really likes WS so hope this helps....

:clap:

Just think if everyone donated $5.00!

Every little bit counts! You rock!

Thanks but wish i could do more & youre right Every little bit counts. i just really wanna do so much more. i wish i was rich or atleast had a better income.

You Rock Too ! :)

Murt just asked the moderators to lighten up on the banning. I posted on his site that people from WS can't get on. He really likes WS so hope this helps....

I just saw a comment over at Murt's that the UStream server is struggling this afternoon and showing lots of bans. Should straighten out soon. Try back later.

COULD SOMEONE POST MURT'S PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL ADDRESS???? I need to be reinstated on chat mode. THANKS!

cheyenne who was just talking to murt said they found a cross necklace on a tree just like the one Casey gave to dakota

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bfwbnfts