"My gut feeling is she is OK"

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Funny. I keep hearing the words, "There is NO evidence" Cindy A. from the first bond hearing.

and she said it twice didn't she.... all the while looking very intensely at kc.

how would she know there is NO evidence.

I'm sure there is muuuuuuch more to come and it isn't gonna be pretty.

:cow:
imo

When the A's went to the first jail visit KC stated very emphatically that she had something to tell to each one of them. Ca interrupted her so we have no idea what KC wanted to say individually to them. Drats!!! Ca also interrupted GA speaking to KC about someone in LE KC could talk to. CA made a face of, "she can't trust them as KC was making excuses for not wanting to talk with LE.

Casey and her gut feeling that as far as of right now she "felt Caylee was OK" If anything "Changes" I will let you know, is what she would tell Lee A.

My biggest question is the fact that the bag was found 15 houses down from the Anthony home and within feet from the sidewalk/street...6 Miles from Econ River?, you would think if it was in clear sight like that it would of been found a long time ago... Then I hear the conversation she had with Lee, when asked about Caylee and she always said she was close to home and that if anything changes she would definitely let him know, he makes sure to tell her to write anything down and pass it along to Baez for him to pass along to the family. Then, she gets bailed out and they are starting the searches and Padilla is trying to help her find Caylee...she "CHANGED" her story to Zanaida and her sister Samantha took Caylee from Blanchard Park and gave her a script to follow for 31 days. The coding in these conversations lead me to believe that.

Area near Anthony home searched, including a pond/lake "Close to Home" nothing was found. (WHERE WAS THE BODY THEN?)

She is "Close to home" "positive decomp in trunk" "CHANGE"

If anything "CHANGED" definitely let you know

Casey gets bonded out- "CHANGE" no longer in jail and the search is on by Padilla and LE.

Area near home searched already, nothing found . (Nothing Changed)

Story "CHANGED" Zanaida and her sister Samantha took Caylee from Blanchard Park and gave her a script to follow for 31 days. (Park already search and nothing was found)

Family is already been informed by Tim the area that will be searched, (not that Tim is hiding anything, they used him to..) "CHANGED"

TES searcher finds cross on a tree at Blanchard Park, but nothing else was found at that time. (SETTING UP THE SO CALLED NANNY, IN CASE BODY IS FOUND) Cross was removed by the time LE got back to the scene.

Body is moved because there is a "CHANGE" (near park already searched and cleared and evidence left behind the beaded cross that was removed after the find, but beads remained and rumor is that they matched?)

46 Year old man searches near the Anthony home area that the remains were found, and nothing was found. (Nothing Changed)

Next day, group of 4 young men find PVC piping, rope and tried to pull out what ever was buried but the rope broke and it got dark so they came back the next day. "CHANGE"

Next day, group of 4 young men return find a tire track mark and area disturbed and file a report..were told not to contact the media "CHANGE" ( what ever was buried was removed the night prior!)

LE comes out to the area and clears the area and makes report on the "Find"...no sign of Caylee. "CHANGE"

Biggest search in history for TES, Lee Anthony tries to get people to not support TES or the search. "CHANGE" (Body Moved, back near home since he has already been informed by Tim the area that will be searched?) They have not found the clothe yet...(Casey laughing..)

Padilla wants to search the river and Tim said he would not help, no divers for Padilla but he still plans on searching river. "CHANGE" Anthony family went nuts over Padilla being at the park/river. Rumor: Items found in the river did match items that belong to Casey and kept as "Found Property" but nothing else was said except that the first called rocks, then sticks, then animal bones were sent out for testing and other items kept as "Found Property" (Whom ever is moving the Body is starting to PANICK!) "CHANGE"

Lee was seen driving by the first day of the park/river search, maybe someone came the night before and moved the body again? "CHANGE"

Casey is in Jail no visitors but Baez gets reprimanded for being to close, Casey purchased stamps and envelopes, rumor of her writing a S.P, not the one that killed his wife. Per Lee he had told Casey in the beginning to write down anything she needed to share and Baez could pass it along to the family, could it be that Baez was sneaking mail out to the Anthony's and that is how they found where the body was and then moved it? "CHANGE"

Baez files motion wanting to know what grounds the state has for the "Death Penalty" and the state decided it did not have enough evidence and dropped the "Death Penalty" and Baez waived the right to a speedy trial..."CHANGE"

While in Court that morning, Anthony's doing a live Interview in CALI- that is their alibi...the body is found! "CHANGE"

15 houses from the Anthony home, a few feet from the street/sidewalk in plain sight...."CHANGE"

Note: Items found, skull, remains, clothe, a covering, items from the home, PAPER-script?,

Someone wanted that body found they could not live with the guilt any longer....But who? It would be the person who has been watching over the body? Will they crack now and tell? Can the FBI figure out who by the finger prints on the bags and the duct tape? "CHANGE"

Please fill in the blanks as I am sure I missed a lot more...

She is very good at it with THEM but they wanted to be fooled. They wanted to believe the lies. A normal family would never have believed any of her lies. There is something very hidden and dark they are all still hiding and I can't put my finger on it yet. ......It may be true what she said about the molestation, but I have a feeling it is much darker than even that.

KC "thought" that her ability to deceive others would carry over to LE, but she was wrong.

Very good observation! I think this family has a lot to hide too.

I would go so far as to think Cindy and George both knew she wasn't really working. I would think Cindy would know Casey did not fill out income tax for 2 years. She probably snooped for paperwork in Casey's room concerning Universal- none found. Casey held on to that Universal lanyard with her ID from 2006 when she DID work there as some continuing form of "proof" that she was employed. It wasn't much but it was "something". She did make fake E-mails to herself from Universal too.

Cindy and Geoge's marriage was a sham. They almost divorced not too long ago. George never held a job very long and he just started a new one. Cindy was the only one with a good job supporting that family.

They were already a family in crisis mode at the time this all happened. Cindy had finally saw a psychologist just prior to Caylee's disappearance regarding Casey and her situation.

Casey invented the perfect job for herself, event planner. She could "go to
work" whenever she felt like it. (How about those flex hours)?! She would pretend to take Caylee to the imaginary Zenaida for 2 years! 2 years of this routine was getting very old. Plus Caylee was starting to talk. It wouldn't be long before if she were questioned about Zenaida, her response would be "who?"

Casey said she paid her babysitter well. Oh, so that's where all her money went! Good excuse to mooch off her parents. Her parents knew Casey didn't even finish high school and probably felt guilty about their poor parenting in allowing her to not get a high school diploma.

I think the grandparents may have even suspected there was no Zenaida too.
As long as they didn't have to pay for the sitter too it was fine. I think they felt they were overburdened enough. Supporting a 22 year old daughter AND
her child was all they could do. Their financial situation was not good to begin with.

I think the white elephant in the room is the parents knew Casey did not work and did not have or (need) a babysitter. AND Casey knew they knew this. It was all a front. The only honest person in that house was Caylee.

Yeah, Casey's got a "gut" feeling alright. Everytime I watched and listened to those videos her so-called gut feeling creeped me out and made the hairs on my neck stand up. When I think back to the one jail visit video where CA is almost pleading, begging Casey, "that lady wont hurt our baby will she Casey?" Casey acts like she didn't here her so CA again repeats the question to her. All Casey says is "I hope not, Mom." It makes me physically ill because CA was literally choking the words out and her pain was apparent! What kind of evil monster person can kill their baby girl, throw her away like garbage and then act to her family as if Caylee is coming back just as she was?!!!!

Yeah, gut feeling.

and "gut feeling" really can't be argueed with, can it? When someone says they have a gut feeling, no one can say for sure, no you don't". Also makes me think of the jail video call with LeeA where KC says something like, you just have a connection with your child, Mom will attest to that. Nothing to argue with, b/c most normal moms do have a "connection" with their child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back