Myself and another ws member will be joining murt at blanchard park tomorrow morning.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that is easily rectified. She laid in the trunk for the 2-3 days then was put in a garbage bag inside a duffel bag or something which could be carried inconspicuously. I still tend to think a chlorine bucket which could seal off and stop the smell, but who knows. So after she was put in something not liquid penetrable, they did not have any fluids from that point, so the fluid decomp they tested would still be at the 2-3 mark.

Right...except then LP thinks that when KC removed the body from the trunk on the 25th, the bag rips and some fluids spill into the trunk, forming the stain GA mentions in his interview, and leaving the foul smell that KC refers to as a dead squirrel. I would think the 10-day old fluid smell would show in the report as just that.

Yes LP's scenario sounds reasonable because I feel KC would take easiest way out. She would not go tramping through the woods. If little Caylee is found way back in woods KC did not put her there. Good luck to you all that will be there I will be watching, I hope, on Murt's live feed. God be with you.

Still love your pictures windchime I send them to my grandaughter she loves tinkerbell too. She is collecting fairies. Sorry off topic, I will be watching and praying for a find tomorrow thanks for your effort.

Windchime, you are so wonderful and I am glad you are going down. I know how much this case means to you. Just please be careful and be safe.

Give our love to everyone,
Tricia

I don't remember where I saw it, other than this site but it was said statistically women put bodies in water 80% of the time.

WTG, WindChime!! I am glad you are heading out to the search tomorrow!! It is supposed to be nice weather and I know they will need all the help they can get now. Don't forget sunscreen, water, and bugspray!!

We will be watching with Murt. (Providing Murt ever goes to bed and stops messing with his chat room! He may miss it!)

WindChime,

Be careful and bless you. Prayers that our precious Caylee is found.:blowkiss:

Hugs to all of you! LP doesn't want to give up! KUDOS! Give Murt a big fat hug from me, would you? You are all in my prayers

Good Luck and stay safe Windchime! I was so heartbroken when I first got online briefly that the search was called off. I thought they were going to stay until Tuesday. I spent the afternoon and evening with my granddaughter and that took my mind off of it briefly.

God Bless you and all the searchers!

Windchime, God bless and please take care of yourself, bring plenty of crackers and be safe.
<<<Hugs>>>:angel:

thank you for being there and not giving up on the search. I was on here earlier and read a thread about moving on and to just let the locals handle it. I hated that. I don't want Caylee to be pushed to the back of a stack of boxes and forgotten like so many are. Trenton Duckett for one of many. Thank you and be safe.

I don't remember where I saw it, other than this site but it was said statistically women put bodies in water 80% of the time.

Thats absolutely correct. They tend to gravitate towards womb like situations for burial... also poisoning is favoured as a weapon. So she's (KC) 2 for 2.

ETA- thanks so much to all those searching. I am sitting here in Australia on tenderhooks and praying for all of you... and I'm totally not one for prayers.

Im confused, if the search doesnt start till 8am why are you going in at 3am?

Windchime's post said heading out to Blanchard Park at 3:00 AM. It sounds like they have a drive ahead of them.

Good Luck!

Hi all,
we got here at around 5:30a.m. News crews already here. Did short interview with channel 2, and channel 9. Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes for a safe trip. We mentioned lp, murt, and all the wonderful people from websleuths. They graceful declined fruity ruby and auntie joe from the interview because they were shaking from the cold, we got them in the warm truck now, all covered up. We will keep everyone updated as the day goes along.

I'm coming over too! Cant stay on here but for a sec. gotta go! Bringing my camera. Maybe LP's rules are allowing pics? Will be there in an hour. I believe this is the area where the river takes a turn to the South sort of on the West side. There is a bridge or overpass or something nearby. I saw LP video taping on Sat. but not 100% sure.

Look forward to meeting my fellow WSers again!

Ok, headed out to work, I can't watch streaming video at work, so please keep me updated if you can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum