Myself and another ws member will be joining murt at blanchard park tomorrow morning.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
good luck tomorrow....be watchin' ya and crossing everything that something will be found...

I will be there with Murt's group in cyber-space.
Good luck to those of yu who can be there in real time.
karen

So glad to be associated with folks like you, Windchime........even your avatar makes me smile.....thanks for all you do ...and take care......will be thinking of you and all the folks who are doing so much ..........God Bless!

I don't think Caylee's in the water. Casey had a shovel, I'll bet she's somewhere near the tree that the necklace was found on. Or maybe buried on the riverbank.

I just want to let everyone here at ws know that myself and another WS member will be heading out to Blanchard Park at 3:00 AM to show our support here at WS for this precious little girl Caylee.

Windchime.............wishing you and the other WS member good luck and please stay safe. I wish I could be there, but I'm 3000 miles away. I will be there in spirit though. :)

I just want to let everyone here at ws know that myself and another WS member will be heading out to Blanchard Park at 3:00 AM to show our support here at WS for this precious little girl Caylee.

I may see you there. I think we are going to Sanford first thing for a while early, but that may take a while at Blanchard Park.

BTW...... The main entrance will not be open at that time, you will have to go in from the back way.

I don't think Caylee's in the water. Casey had a shovel, I'll bet she's somewhere near the tree that the necklace was found on. Or maybe buried on the riverbank.

We don't know that KC had a shovel since this may not gel with the KC sightings and the only other time KC had a shovel was the one she borrowed briefly from the neighbor.

To be honest, I cannot see KC digging a grave, think about the size for Caylee -- it'd have to be soft ground, no roots, etc. I see KC simply dumping Caylee in water in a container with some rocks. So this is hopeful.

If not, she will turn up in her own time, in her own way, to surprise KC . . . before trial?

THURBOTHINK I hope that we do get to meet you. Please everyone say a prayer for tomorrow that Caylee can come home and be put to rest like this precious child deserves and also that justice is served for this horrible crime against this precious child. My heart truly aches for all precious children who being abused and murdered daily by these evil things that are harming these precious innocent children.

We will be there for each and everyone of you in spirit and cyberland that aren't able to be there personaly. We know just how much Caylee means to each and everyone of you and I will be sure to let that be known.

Windchime - glad you're there and are going tomorrow to search again. Good luck and God speed.

I saw Murt's video and could not determine where in Blanchard Park they were looking. Does anyone in the know have a Google Maps link that can pinpoint the area?

LP had a reasonable-sounding time line of what may have happened. However, I think there is a flaw in him supposing the bag Caylee may have been in leaked when she removed it from the vehicle. Because decomp had been occurring for roughly 10 days at that point, and fluids would have been left in the trunk then, I would think that the Body Farm's analysis would indicate 10 days of decomp and not 2.6 days.

Hi JWG...IIRC the forensics report we read stated that the body was in the putrefaction stage which is around 10 days after death like you said, so yes I agree. Now what I'm confused about is this 2.6 days. The way I read it was the body was in the car approx. 2.6 days, not 2.6 days after death. Am I following you correctly? If this is correct, LP has it wrong (go figure lol)

Windchime and others I will look forward to your reports.

We will be there for each and everyone of you in spirit and cyberland that aren't able to be there personaly. We know just how much Caylee means to each and everyone of you and I will be sure to let that be known.

WindChime, thanks for going for us. I believe Caylee hears every thought, prayer and spoken word and sees everything everyone is doing just because she's touched all of our hearts. Be proud of yourself WindChime.

Hi JWG...IIRC the forensics report we read stated that the body was in the putrefaction stage which is around 10 days after death like you said, so yes I agree. Now what I'm confused about is this 2.6 days. The way I read it was the body was in the car approx. 2.6 days, not 2.6 days after death. Am I following you correctly? If this is correct, LP has it wrong (go figure lol)

Windchime and others I will look forward to your reports.

I believe that is easily rectified. She laid in the trunk for the 2-3 days then was put in a garbage bag inside a duffel bag or something which could be carried inconspicuously. I still tend to think a chlorine bucket which could seal off and stop the smell, but who knows. So after she was put in something not liquid penetrable, they did not have any fluids from that point, so the fluid decomp they tested would still be at the 2-3 mark.

THURBOTHINK I hope that we do get to meet you. Please everyone say a prayer for tomorrow that Caylee can come home and be put to rest like this precious child deserves and also that justice is served for this horrible crime against this precious child. My heart truly aches for all precious children who being abused and murdered daily by these evil things that are harming these precious innocent children.

If we don't get tied up with something I will try to make a trip there just to get to meet you all. I have been searching with 2 LE guys from here with their dogs, so have not been around the search areas most of the WS have been and I would like to meet some in person.

I have met a lot of really nice people there though.

Stay safe..I hope to get up to "ride" with Murt in a few hrs.by cam..
Praying she will be found!!

did casey put that cross in the tree after her jail release or before ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe