Myself and another ws member will be joining murt at blanchard park tomorrow morning.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a Google Maps view of where they are planning to search at Jay Blanchard Park.

Well God bless you all for trying. It makes me sick that her own mother won't just put her finger on a map and say "She is here."

Well God bless you all for trying. It makes me sick that her own mother won't just put her finger on a map and say "She is here."

because it is not about anyone else but HER, it is not about all the dollars and expense and effort being thrown at resolving this case, or about Caylee - it is about Casey. she knows that without a body, it will be much harder to convict her. if no body, she can always hang on to the line that Caylee is still possibly alive somewhere. I know - it is scary to think that there are fellow humans that think this way, but I sincerely believe this is her strategy at this point. it is about saving her own A$$, as it always has been, regardless of who she hurts in the process.

I'm watching Murtwitness One now. Murt reported that the Orange County Dept of Parks & Recreation is not giving permission to the divers to get in the water. Everyone seems to be standing around waiting for something to happen.
Quoted myself here.
Murt just showed LP on camera saying that they do have permission. this was a rumor. LP is not in charge of the divers. Rob is in charge of the divers and they will go into the water when Rob says to go.

Murt just reported that the divers will be going in very soon!

http://www.wftv.com/news/17944895/detail.html

This article says the divers were about 15 feet out.

Also please note:

Memorial Service to be held for Caylee tomorrow!!! Good time to stop and say a prayer for any and all searchers as well, that they might prevail .

"Padilla also announced Monday that he will be holding a memorial service at 9:00am Tuesday along the river search site..."

Bumping....... Any other WS members going to Blanchard Park tomorrow? I for one will be there!!!!

Bumping....... Any other WS members going to Blanchard Park tomorrow? I for one will be there!!!!

I wonder if a new post should be started so that people will know its a new date for another dive search / :)

That's great, Windchime. Let LP know we are all rooting for him! :)

Edit: And please tell Murt we appreciate all his hard work.

Yes, please add my name to this also! Thanks for letting us know Windchime. Though I can't be there, I am with you guys in thoughts and prayers. I BELIEVE in LP and Murt and they have my total support!

I just want to let everyone here at ws know that myself and another WS member will be heading out to Blanchard Park at 3:00 AM to show our support here at WS for this precious little girl Caylee.

Shall we all send flowers to replace the ones that disappeared from the prayer service, like we did when many of us from the www did when we sunk the boat???

:blowkiss: Cheers to Wind, Murt and everyone involved in Justice for Caylee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member