MySpace Links/Comments & Facebook comments

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks. from what seems to be taking place there, my vote would go toward the e drug, I always hear it is a "touchy feely" type of drug. those boys are sure taking advantage with those cams unless, it was a permission thingy.

Can someone tell what is this stick in Caseys mouth? Is there any type of party drug that is put out on sticks like this? It is not a cig, not a french fry, so what is it?

http://i35.tinypic.com/1zlptzm.jpg

http://i38.tinypic.com/28i7pr9.jpg

Fentanyl comes from the manufacturer in the form of a lollypop ... heroin can be formed into "pops" as well as any other drug that can be absorbed either through the gut or the buccal cavity. Fentanyl pops are often abused as recreational drugs ... they will have small red writing on the stem with warnings and rx info. In Birmingham, there were a lot of girls taking pacifiers to clubs with them ... in the nipple part they would put all manor of drugs and "nurse" on them throughout the night ... from that we saw a progression to "lollypop" drugs ... a few girls that we interviewed stated that they thought it was a "cute" way to take the drugs ... easier to accidentally OD, however!

Hope that this info was helpful.

It's totally a lollipop. Not a drug in itself but often used by those on certain drugs to keep from grinding one's teeth and clenching one's jaw - I believe.

Think Brittany Spears - she was always suckin on those things.

Come to think of it - there is a lollipop drug - made for kids - Fentnyl - or something like that. Powerful pain killer I think.

There may be fentanyl pops used for pediatrics, though I have not seen this ... The major prescribed use is for adult cancer patients. The dose is very high up to 1600 mcgs I think.

But I agree that it could be a blow pop or some other candy to keep her from grinding her teeth if she was using X.

Does anyone know if Casey's myspace has been logged into within the last day or so?

Does this sound like casey to you?

(I can not provide link as it's in my inbox. My cousin wrote someone who she thought was Casey.)

Date: Sep 13, 2008 5:22 AM

first of all hun u can be understood far greater with proper use of words...ie..what the hell is kepted? didyou mean that my mother could have kept my daughter? i love my child and i would never harm her. so as far as the truth goes i dont know where she is. i am as frustrated as anyone if not more.

The whole e-mail from myspace..

read from the bottom up girl i am talking to casey anthony here and i think its really her. not sure check it out love ya

Your mother could have kept your daughter so that you can be a flusy and party all the time. Also, excuse my grammer i have been up for 12 hours working. if you really love your child then you would be out looking for her and finding out where she is instead stayin in the background having everyone else do it for you. You are not right as a person. yea you can really tell that you are frustrated ok lmao thats a laugh. you are not frustrated at all and you sure in the hell is not showing any kind of remorse. Yea you can really tell you love your daughter it sure does show it on TV LOL yea ok whatever.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Sep 13, 2008 5:22 AM

first of all hun u can be understood far greater with proper use of words...ie..what the hell is kepted? didyou mean that my mother could have kept my daughter? i love my child and i would never harm her. so as far as the truth goes i dont know where she is. i am as frustrated as anyone if not more.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Sep 13, 2008 5:21 AM

Why dont you be honest and tell people where your daughter is at so that people can get on with there lives. Or do you like the attention you are getting? Do you realize that you can be put to death for killing your daughter? Why would you do such a thing? She is sooooo very beautiful and your mom could have kepted her and took care of her or was you that jealous because your mom was giving her attention and not you. You should have kepted your legs closed and not gotten pregnant since you did not want a kid. Your are a sad case and if you killed her then you need to be 6 feet under yourself.
Please spare everyone and tell everyone where your daughter is at

After searching myself it show's Casey's site was logged into. I have my cousin linking me to the site of the person who wrote that. I just have to wait for reply as my cousin works in a hospital and is asleep.

Wow - that sure sounds like Casey writing that - disturbing.

Casey added me a friend last night on facebook...at about 7pm. But now I can't access her page. It doesn't exist anymore. There is another Casey Anthony on facebook, but I don't think it's actually her.

The one that added me had a picture of casey by herself. But now she's "gone".

Anyone know anything about this?

Here are the last log in dates for all of these pages you guys are freaking out over.

Beba : Last Login: 9/12/2008
LR : Last Login: 9/11/2008
Will: Last Login: 9/12/2008

We know that Beba's last log in is accurate, because she made her page private, and added LR - who wasn't on there way back whenever this page was first found. Many people have already stated that, when this was found, they poured through her friends list and did not see a LR there.

Ok
check my join date .
She was on ZG's page then ,because that's how I found this page ,fiddling with ZG's name ,I found her & here same day.
I have not looked at her page in about 4 weeks and once I seen LR on WW page it clicked that I seen her on Zenaida's page,she was there in Beginning of August

Casey added me a friend last night on facebook...at about 7pm. But now I can't access her page. It doesn't exist anymore. There is another Casey Anthony on facebook, but I don't think it's actually her.

The one that added me had a picture of casey by herself. But now she's "gone".

Anyone know anything about this?

She finally accepted me (or whoever is running this site) and it's still there
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=508228238

She finally accepted me (or whoever is running this site) and it's still there
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=508228238

Me too, I added this person a few days back.

This site is dedicated to Caylee Marie Anthony.

We are searching for her everyday, and pray for her safe return home.

Please contact any/all numbers below ONLY if you have information on Caylee dating back from the days leading up to June 16, 2008 when she went missing, until current. We appreciate your concern and inquiries into everyone's well being but at this point we need to steamline the communication so that we are working towards finding Caylee.
However, no info is insignificate, so even if it is a minor detail please do not hestitate to contact us.

http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing

------------------------------------------
Cindy Anthony(grandmother) 407.808.4731
George Anthony(grandfather) 407.403.3564
Lee Anthony(uncle) 407.808.5132
House of Anthony 407.275.4909

if you have any information, you may also contact the crime line:

1-800-423-TIPS (8477)

(***Please, we would appreciate only positive messages, comments, and friend requests. All others will be reported and blocked.-this site is being monitored daily)

For any other information, please visit the Help Find Caylee website, at :

www.HelpFindCaylee.com

We appreciate your help, and support.

-a friend of the Anthony familyAbout Me:www.HelpFindCaylee.com | www.HelpFindCaylee.com
www.HelpFindCaylee.com | www.HelpFindCaylee.com
www.HelpFindCaylee.com | www.HelpFindCaylee.comContact Information Email:caseyomarie@yahoo.com

Pictures I have never seen maybe you all have I will save them...

Anyone interested in the pics? Where do I post them?

caylee1.jpg

caylee2.jpg

caylee3.jpg

caylee5.jpg

caylee6.jpg

Does it drive anyone else crazy that Casey and Caylee look NOTHING alike?

yes it makes me nuts for some unknown reason.

Thank you! It pops into my head everytime I see pics of them together... I am constantly trying to look for similarities.... I can't find any!

There is more pics I am sloooooooooooooooooow
caylee7.jpg

caylee8.jpg

gotta feed my baby lol

Pictures I have never seen maybe you all have I will save them...

Anyone interested in the pics? Where do I post them?

TB...where did the pic of Casey and Caylee walking come from? I get an eerie feeling there.

Does it drive anyone else crazy that Casey and Caylee look NOTHING alike?

maybe but they both look a LOT like Cindy, Caylee obviously and KC on certain angles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin