MySpace Links/Comments & Facebook comments

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think caylee looks like Cindy at all - though I do see a resemblance between Casey and Cindy.

Thank you! It pops into my head everytime I see pics of them together... I am constantly trying to look for similarities.... I can't find any!

ME TOO!!! It's such a small thing but I'm like...there is NO resemblance at all between them. It's amazing how much Caylee looks like Cindy though!

TB...where did the pic of Casey and Caylee walking come from? I get an eerie feeling there.

Facebook not sure if this link will work.. I don't know if you have to be a friend to see or not..
http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?page=1&aid=249&id=508228238

caylee9.jpg

caylee10.jpg

caylee11.jpg

caylee12.jpg

caylee13.jpg

the brothersIn this photo: lee, b_ luv, anthony Added November 5, 2006

Zenaida's interviews

I was listening to part 3 & 5 I believe,
The reporter says in part 5 ,*how do you think Casey got your name* did you lose your Id or something and Zenaida says *she did at beginning of summer ,but doesn't remember where ,it was in pocketbook,then the telling laugh of a liar..listen
Plus she says ,she was not really looking to move in Apt yet or anything ,just looking around.
Even if say Casey found her ID ,how the heck would Casey know she was checking out SAWgrass?? Even if LR and Zenaida where friends and Casey Knew that ,how she get Zenaida & Sawgrass ,think about it.That would mean LR would of had to of told Casey *Well Zenaida's out looking at a Apt at Sawgrass* ,but wait here me out here..Zenaida said She and her boyfriend looked at alot of Apts that day..

http://www.local6.com/news/17461673/detail.html

I am sorry ,I know everyone wants to believe Caylee dead ,but This baby is alive and it all has connections to ZG - Casey _ LR and WW

I'm sorry but I don't see LR or WW as killers or kidnappers. Nor do I see either one of them mixed up with the ZG beba person. I don't know how LR is on her myspace, but I have the SunSilk Hairapy guys on my myspace, and I could even move them up to my top friends - but that doesn't mean I even know who they are or remember how they got on there! I get random requests from people all the time, a clothing line, some weird guy, a band, etc. I think the people that are hopping on the "Myspace has the link" bandwagon probably do not really understand how myspace works.... it's a random free for all....

But wow, the resemblance of Caylee and George is out of control!!

I'm sorry but I don't see LR or WW as killers or kidnappers.

Caylee looks like she's George and Cindy's baby! LOL Even moreso than Casey!

Well she was their baby, in theory, since they took care of her.

Casey added me a friend last night on facebook...at about 7pm. But now I can't access her page. It doesn't exist anymore. There is another Casey Anthony on facebook, but I don't think it's actually her.

The one that added me had a picture of casey by herself. But now she's "gone".

Anyone know anything about this?

The page is still there.. she added me also and I'm looking at her page now..

Here's the link..

http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=508228238

I'm sorry but I don't see LR or WW as killers or kidnappers. Nor do I see either one of them mixed up with the ZG beba person. I don't know how LR is on her myspace, but I have the SunSilk Hairapy guys on my myspace, and I could even move them up to my top friends - but that doesn't mean I even know who they are or remember how they got on there! I get random requests from people all the time, a clothing line, some weird guy, a band, etc. I think the people that are hopping on the "Myspace has the link" bandwagon probably do not really understand how myspace works.... it's a random free for all....

If you just saw KC's picture, without knowing what you know now, would you think she could be a killer? Just saying. MySpace can be a free for all, but most people do not accept random request for friends. I certainly don't.

MySpace can be a free for all, but most people do not accept random request for friends. I certainly don't.

That's not necessarily true. For a lot of people the amount of "friends" you have on your space indicate your "worth". There are entire sections of myspace dedicated to posting your myspace URL and getting people to friend you so you can up your friend list number.

Especially with the teens to young adult set. I am in my 30's and have pics of my children on my myspace now, so yeah, I don't accept random requests anymore.

If you just saw KC's picture, without knowing what you know now, would you think she could be a killer? Just saying. MySpace can be a free for all, but most people do not accept random request for friends. I certainly don't.

Thank you.
Because I'm sure Zenaida has gotten hundreds since july 15 and funny how LR would be the only one she excepts.Mind you she does not have huge list of friends on her page and almost all are her family or her boyfriends family.

Maybe SHE sent LR a friends request... you have never seen LR's profile, maybe she has a ton of friends and does accept whomever. YOU DONT KNOW.

That's not necessarily true. For a lot of people the amount of "friends" you have on your space indicate your "worth". There are entire sections of myspace dedicated to posting your myspace URL and getting people to friend you so you can up your friend list number.

Especially with the teens to young adult set. I am in my 30's and have pics of my children on my myspace now, so yeah, I don't accept random requests anymore.

Come on we are reaching thinking LR is on Zenaida's page and Williama & Saleems and They do not tie in to Casey somehow.

I am sad for those people then. I am in my 20's, and I don't care how many "friends" I have on MySpace. I'm not trying to argue, and I'm definitely not saying any of these people have anything to do with this case, but there are connections, and some of them are a bit odd.

Maybe SHE sent LR a friends request... you have never seen LR's profile, maybe she has a ton of friends and does accept whomever. YOU DONT KNOW.

Sure I'd except a *hardcore *looking chick when I'm a nice college student.
NO NO NO NO NO..
They connect somehow.

Thank you.
Because I'm sure Zenaida has gotten hundreds since july 15 and funny how LR would be the only one she excepts.Mind you she does not have huge list of friends on her page and almost all are her family or her boyfriends family.

EVEN MORE REASON that she has nothing to do with anything!! Come on and think!! She has something to do with a highprofile kidnapping, and she not only accepts a friends request from someone involved, but that someone involved also happens to be the only non-hispanic person on her site, and she moves her to her top friends list on a profile that until this last week remained public?

Yet... she doesn't have her supposed sister Samantha on there does she?

Is this making any sort of sense to you???

NO NO NO NO NO..
They connect somehow.

NO NO NO NO NO
You are wanting them to connect, so it's making sense to you.

Sure I'd except a *hardcore *looking chick when I'm a nice college student.
So as a "nice looking college student" you would go out and send a request to a "hardcore" looking chick?

If it's going to make sense, it has to make sense either way. Logic makes sense without elaborate stories, you can explain anything away if you talk long enough and NONE OF THIS IS MAKING SENSE.

I've been curious for all the WSs who've been added as friends on KC's facebook-what do you see? What kind of comments on her wall etc

Mostly positive comments towards KC and her family. I have seen negative comments asking her to just tell the truth, but they are deleted asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin