MySpace Links/Comments & Facebook comments

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Other stuff that bothers me about this myspace post attributed to Cindy are:
All the "little angel" references. Has anyone ever heard Cindy utter that phrase, in angst or desperation? Has anybody had an inkling from her that she even perceived Caylee as precious or as an autonomous human being? Personally, I have interpreted Cindy's relationship with Caylee very differently and none too healthy.
With the seemingly pathological paranoia about revealing anything about her/their lives, why in the world would she publicly post this?
Why would she make such a big deal out of the stealing? This is something that placed the Anthony's in a dire predicament, and possible legal complications.
Casey seems to have lived, or virtually lived with the Grund family before and for 10 months after Caylee was born, according to my interpretation of Jesse Grund's father's letter. And according to Rick, Cindy's brother, the Anthony's did not recognize or acknowledge that Casey was pregnant until, well, who knows exactly. Cindy's statement that SHE was the one who bonded with Caylee at birth and therefore Casey became jealous of her, is a crock.
Besides the fact that it contradicts everything Cindy said and repeated, like a mantra, painting Casey's being away as a 22 year-old's normal "finding" herself, taking a vacation, blah blah blah... there is some kind of terrible problem here with distinguishing dreams and delusions from reality, and concocting schemes and justifications from that horribly distorted place, in the process, IMO.

Sorry this is so long. What do you think?

I just happened on this post. I did an "image google" on Hispanic, and found mostly dark haired, dark eyed images. So, I would say that is generally what Hispanic looks like. Is that offensive?

hispanic just means that your native tongue is spanish. hispanics come from all races. is a lot like saying that a person looked american
i so happen to be hispanic with green eyes, light hair and so are my children...but I am certainly hispanic since both of my parents were cuban

I agree with the above posters that Cindy's myspace passage was written by someone else entirely. I have had quite extensive amounds of various communication education and training...including research on the written word and how it corresponds with speech patterns...and there is no way that Cindy wrote that passage based upon how she speaks, the language she uses, the way she constructs thoughts and sentences, etc. The ONLY way it is even possible that Cindy wrote that is if she has been heavily medicated when speaking in public during this time- medication can greatly affect a person's traditional thought process and patterns.

ETA: Cindy's communication patterns in her myspace post DO correspond to the msnbc poster "Rick"'s (the supposed brother) patterns. What that means, I don't know. But there are similiarities. Perhaps this shows it WAS Cindy (since styles can run in families) and Cindy is indeed medicated. Or...well, I don't know. Draw your own conclusions.

Has anyone else seen this? http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=15753753

Click on the word pics under Jesus’ photo and look at the 9th picture. Is this Caylee? I believe it is!

The person holding her looks like Jesus Ortiz who was killed in a car accident in May 2007. I ‘ve read through all of the comments on his myspace as well as all of the comments on Casey’s page. They were on each others friends lists and from the comments on the suspected photo of Caylee I think the detectives should be questioning Stephanie she would know what the relationship was between Casey & Jesus and if he is indeed Caylee’s father. His family said they would provide DNA for LE.

Does anyone else think this picture is Caylee?

Not even close in IMO.

However, back to Jose. Before Casey's myspace page was pulled, if you filtered her friend listings by "top friends" Jose was 1 of only about 20 in the list (this is out of 900 some odd total friends).

I personally don't really care who the dad is right now, but I found this interesting.

No one meant to be offensive to you Manatee. It's like calling me white because I am considered Caucasian because I have green eyes, light brown hair and medium skin, when in fact I am Native American. I don't take offense when in fact I could for more reasons than other cultures in America can claim, with the exception of African Americans.

I don't see how this helps the WS thread regarding the topic at hand in regards to Caylee, and searching through myspace, facebook and other sites for answers.

However, back to Jose. Before Casey's myspace page was pulled, if you filtered her friend listings by "top friends" Jose was 1 of only about 20 in the list (this is out of 900 some odd total friends).

I personally don't really care who the dad is right now, but I found this interesting.

Who is Jose? Do you mean Jesus?

I am stuck on this post. The speech patterns do not sound like anything I have heard Cindy use. Also, the quality of the emotions expressed here don't correspond to anything I have seen her convey, either. She really reacted upon being questioned by LE regardin this post, as if she knew nothing about it. She attributed, in Cindyspeak, all the myspace posting to Casey. She testified, or implied in testimony may be a better way to describe what she said, that she doesn't know anything about computers/myspace.
Interesting, isn't it? What has really gotten my attention here, also, is that I don't see any posts, before or after this one. I have asked in a few places if anyone else has seen any, but I've never heard back.
This was supposed to be part of a blog by Cindy.

What if the nanny really did take Caylee, to save her from her mother and the crazy grandparents and uncle?

What if the nanny really did take Caylee, to save her from her mother and the crazy grandparents and uncle?

Be the first thing that made sense in this case.

I'm praying the child is found safe but also have to say I'll feel right sorry for her having to be returned to that home.

This is not Cindy Anthony's myspace. She has stated that she just turned 50 and this person is 52.
There is, however, a post on that myspace page addressed to Cindy. Perhaps the person writing it assumed it was Cindy. The post is by "rebecca" on August 22 at 10:19 P.M.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=9366565

Did we see this one already ???? Post from maybe his sister on July 17th

Jul 17 2008 2:41 PM

Mom told me about what was going on...it'll be national news tomorrow. I don't care who reads this....that had better pray that her daughter is found safe, because if not, and it has anything to do with her, I hope she gets the f@*king chair...

OLIVE - I agree- I love and study words, phrases, NLP etc. and heavily medicated or alcohol- deep in despair- were my thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member