MySpace Links/Comments & Facebook comments

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
not usually on something like this though

339 -
This Kyle guy wrote on his friend Jose Montinegro's facebook wall on July 15th at 2:42PM:

Hey Jose, its been too long since we've talked. Feel kinda bad, since i left Iadt, and this is gonna sound eh, but sorta lost a good friend. So what you been up to? Hows the school going, i guess things are sorta stagnent right now for me, nothing really exciting happening. I'll try to keep in touch wit ya. Later jose, take it easy.

Does it seem to refer to Caylee or is it just me?

342-
What is possibly odd about this statement is that this Kyle guy doesn't have a "Have you seen Caylee" or "Caylee is missing" posting on his facebook page.
Possibly because he knows it would be pointless?

Thank you for bringing that over! :)

However, can you edit out Jose's last name and just put Jose M?

Usually when something is monagrammed, the last name initial is placed before the middle name initial. I have no idea why though. My mom has wierd towels made like that.

I am pretty sure that when the middle letter is larger than the two on the sides it indicates that it is the Last initial. But if they are all the same size font, it should read as First, Middle, Last. I hope this helps. I don't read the CAM as being a reference to Caylee.

But you never know with this case....

Don't know if anyone noticed these two things as I have not gone through this thread yet but

#1 - TonE's myspace is gone.

#2 - Ricardo has in his tagline to call 407-808-5132 if you have any info on Caylee. That's Lee Anthony's #. I would think if he wasn't caring about Casey, he would have LE's number to call.......... Just an observation

I apologize if this has been brought up, I didn't see anything doing a search.... but why does Amy's myspace page have a picture of Caylee with the quote "Oh really fool ?"

On a monogram, the surname is in the middle and the given and middle names are on the left and right, respectively.

Is anyone else wondering what her reference to "all white party" is referring to?
I assume she is referring to cocain, does anyone else have any theories to this?

Is anyone else wondering what her reference to "all white party" is referring to?
I assume she is referring to cocain, does anyone else have any theories to this?

Actually "White" refers to the attire. P-Diddy throws the famous "White Party" in the Hamptons every summer. (google it) Now every club around the US attempts to throw their own version of the "White Party". It has gotten pretty tired, but it has nothing to do with cocaine, simply wear all white from head to toe.

Is anyone aware of any myspace posts that Cindy made before or after the famous July 3rd, entry? I haven't seen any and it strikes me as odd, also because she vaguely attributed the myspace entry to Casey.

It doesn't work, it keeps telling me the page has too many failed log in attempts.

:praying: for Caylee

Which didn't work? I tried them both & had no problem. The only thing I can think of is maybe the sites don't allow more than one person/computer to log into ONE account at the same time?

Facebook:

email= GenericSleuth@yahoo.com
password= 123abc

MySpace:

email= guest19752995@yahoo.com
password= password1

Which didn't work? I tried them both & had no problem. The only thing I can think of is maybe the sites don't allow more than one person/computer to log into ONE account at the same time?

Facebook:

email= GenericSleuth@yahoo.com
password= 123abc

MySpace:

email= guest19752995@yahoo.com
password= password1

Maybe I will try it again thx.

ETA: I went to Facebook. When I typed in CA name, I couldn't find anything from her. MySpace, I already have seen that one, and it's on private.

:praying: for Caylee

Hi,

I'm a longtime lurker and this is my first post. This case has intrigued me as much as everyone else. I was just fooling around on myspace and did a search and came up with a new myspace site for Cindy (at least I think it's a new site and I think it's for Cindy). I also noticed her other myspace profile has been deleted as has also for TonE. If this has been mentioned already, please excuse my "newbie ignorance"...LOL I am attempting to include the link to Cindy's new site (like I said...I think it's new and I think it's Cindy's). If I mess up, I apologize...again that "newbie ignorance"....LOL

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=401605006

P.S. I thoroughly enjoy reading all the different theories and angles and everything that everyone has to offer. This may be my only post as I am a little shy...but who knows? I just hope this sweet little baby is found and found soon...may God bless her and protect her wherever she is....

Cindy

Hi,

I'm a longtime lurker and this is my first post. This case has intrigued me as much as everyone else. I was just fooling around on myspace and did a search and came up with a new myspace site for Cindy (at least I think it's a new site and I think it's for Cindy). I also noticed her other myspace profile has been deleted as has also for TonE. If this has been mentioned already, please excuse my "newbie ignorance"...LOL I am attempting to include the link to Cindy's new site (like I said...I think it's new and I think it's Cindy's). If I mess up, I apologize...again that "newbie ignorance"....LOL

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=401605006

P.S. I thoroughly enjoy reading all the different theories and angles and everything that everyone has to offer. This may be my only post as I am a little shy...but who knows? I just hope this sweet little baby is found and found soon...may God bless her and protect her wherever she is....

Cindy

This is not Cindy Anthony's myspace. She has stated that she just turned 50 and this person is 52.

This is not Cindy Anthony's myspace. She has stated that she just turned 50 and this person is 52.

Thanks for clearing that up for me...like I said I didn't know for sure. But one thing for sure is, imo, it's a really nice tribute to Caylee.

Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member