MySpace Links/Comments & Facebook comments

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a profile PRO referred to in the other myspace thread. His quote is "I am the boy that set your girl on fire" . He is also one of casey's myspace first friends. That pic appears to me to be the same person in the pic of the myspace that is the contact for posting on craigslist to work at fusion regarding the promoting company DBC. In the pics of casey at fusian the guys is the photos are wearing DBC shirts. I also believe this apears to be the same person for the myspace page name mrmann.

Please put all the myspace and facebook comments TO CASEY and FROM CASEY here. (Or any other relavent players to this case.)
I am trying to comply all of those to put with the timeline so we can see what she did and what she said from JUNE2-JULY16th.
If you could put who it is from and who it is to, with the date and time, that would be very much appreciated!

TIA!

TonE seems to have deleted his myspace account.

He probably got tired of strange people sending him friend requests, just so they can take a peek at his profile.

I bet he created another one with a different name, that it would take a long time for any of us to find.

The most curious post I have seen was from Amy Husienga (sp)
on June 25, 2008:

'Amy has talked to the even(ever?) knowing mommy and is going to wait it out for three more weeks without another job...this better pay off!'

Three weeks from June 25... is July 16, the day the whole 'Caylee is Missing' story broke. Amy had previously posted that she really wanted to get back into theatre, and was hoping a certain theatre job was going to come through. It honestly made me wonder if the whole story of Caylee being missing is just some scripted and staged made-up draammma?

Sorry I don't have the exact link handy. It is on Amy's myspace page, on June 25, if someone can find and post it. Thank you to all for taking the time to research this!

From AMY to Casey
Apr 23, 2008 12:15 PM
I like bow tie and tank top night! Now I just need free time. I have Fri and Sat nights... but downtown is so busy those nights! Of course then there is also more male pickings

Devinator to Casey
Apr 4, 2008 10:56 AM
Haha... ill take her anyway I can : )

Why was I in jail? Did u bail me out?
Hahah we hittin up the beach this weekend?

on June 25, 2008:

'Amy has talked to the even(ever?) knowing mommy and is going to wait it out for three more weeks without another job...this better pay off!'

Three weeks from June 25... is July 16, the day the whole 'Caylee is Missing' story broke. Amy had previously posted that she really wanted to get back into theatre, and was hoping a certain theatre job was going to come through. It honestly made me wonder if the whole story of Caylee being missing is just some scripted and staged made-up draammma?

Sorry I don't have the exact link handy. It is on Amy's myspace page, on June 25, if someone can find and post it. Thank you to all for taking the time to research this!

WOW!
now that is something to be dug into...
almost sounds creepy...

Jul 4, 2008 12:06 PM
ya for now

Amy

Apr 24, 2008 11:59 AM
same here... I'm do for some pretty... maybe next weekend so you can get your strength up

As I said I think Lee DELETED Some stuff, I see NO JUNE entries, Can someone explain the Date GAP?

From casey to JP on Myspace
Feb 11 2008 1:21 PM

j pizzle dizzle... you never check your myspace. it's quite sad :(
www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing ____ (Casey- mom)

Jan 23 2008 10:04 AM

good times, as always.

sorry for all the screaming/crying this morning. kids these days.

thanks for the hospitality.
don't be surprised if you get stuck seeing my face again later.

This right here is very telling, at least to me...

Something happens to Caylee here, most likely accidental...and the frantic phone calls begin. Call dad, no answer. Call mom, no answer.

I frantically make phone calls when I REALLY need to get ahold of someone. I'll call non stop a few times until I can get ahold of them, or realize they're not able to answer the phone.

She most likely freaked that she couldn't get ahold of anyone, and rather than call 911, she panicked, and tried to hide that sweet angel.

No calls until the next day...

Hmmm, being the social butterfly she is, it's hard to believe she didn't call anyone from 7:30 until the next day. Pretty obvious she didn't want anyone to know what she was doing or where she was going.

I had noticed the sudden change even before seeing this.

on June 25, 2008:

'Amy has talked to the even(ever?) knowing mommy and is going to wait it out for three more weeks without another job...this better pay off!'quote]

I don't know for sure, but I beleive Amy is referring to her (Amy's) Mommy as the ever knowing....the reason for that is after Caylee was reported missing if you look on her Facebook she has an update about Mommy or Mom & Dad helped Amy find a new place etc...something to that effect.....I tried to go look at her facebook to get the exact wording but she has it now set to private....btu I remeber seeing the comment above then a few weeks later her thanking her parents for advice & helping her find the place.....Dang it I wish I could get on her facebook.

OK -- there's a myspace page for MarkyMark in Orlando -- he says the following, listed as "heroes":

all of my brothers who have died for my freedom or those who are still out there i wish i was there with you Caylee Anthony the strongest little girl I know. I love you honey.

He also has a comment from Casey Anthony at 6:12 am on July 14th which says (its very hard to read):

Jul 14 2008 6:12 AM

who has the bestest best friend? well.... besides me...

you do! :)

He also receives a comment from a Carree which reads "I'm praying for you and the Anthonys" -- looks like this could be the Marine named Hawkins who shows up in Casey's photobucket account.

Also --
FROM
www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing ____ (Casey- mom)

Mar 24 2008 6:07 PM

congrats on the win. glad you're doing well, hun.
i'm good. just considering a lot of changes.

this is for kodak on facebook....look who is a friend....tom manley, who she said was her supervisor.

manley_facebook

Very interesting find on Tom Manley! Makes me wonder if LE checked with Universal and not with Kodak re: authenticating Casey's stories about her employment. Not that I am ready to believe he was her boss or that she was employed there...but it is interesting that you might have actually found a REAL person Casey has mentioned. LOL

trying to click on the link and it's not coming up... please repost another if you have the time. very interesting stuff you guys have found here with the tom manley...

I saved a pic of the page, but to go to the actual facebook page, google: facebook, tom manley, kodak, and it should pull up. I don't have facebook so I am interested in hearing what is on these pages.

Did you guys see that Mike Walker I found and posted earlier, did you think it resembled Caylee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member