MySpace Links/Comments & Facebook comments

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey added me to her friends on Facebook last night. It is true non of her "real friends" have left her any notes since this all went down.... :confused:

It is possible that she is a new friend of all of those people. Maybe she did do a friend request soon after it was added to the news. This is the reason why I want to see the screen shots of their pages before they were set to private.

I guess then anyone thinking of requesting to be friends with these people should think about how they'll be next in line with six degrees of separation.
I wouldn't do it....

I guess then anyone thinking of requesting to be friends with these people should think about how they'll be next in line with six degrees of separation.
I wouldn't do it....

It's funny how people don't think ahead.

When this case broke, I wanted to see her page in its entirety, but I wasn't going to make a friend request. I felt like I would be interfering with the investigation. You have to imagine that LE is probably keeping track of it too to some degree. Also, I couldn't have her on my friend's list because I couldn't honestly call her a friend.

Casey added me to her friends on Facebook last night. It is true non of her "real friends" have left her any notes since this all went down.... :confused:

She actually added you? Did you say any nice words to her? Can you view any pictures of blogs?

I see what your getting but think about this: Casey was shown a photo of ZG and Casey said she didn't know her.

Have to wonder. WIth all the lies, IF this ZG was somehow involved in helping Casey dispose of Caylee, then of course Casey would deny knowing this ZG. Just a thought.

go to Laura's comment ,if you click it real fast behind the blue update box you see Laura's in New York*,at least here I do.
Do it fast and maybe more than once

SO again, because myspace says she's in NY? She must be?? And this is the evidence you send to the FBI??

You didn't respond before, is your theory that LR, William and ZG are working together, and have kidnapped Caylee?

She actually added you? Did you say any nice words to her? Can you view any pictures of blogs?

She has added everyone that I know of that has asked her..she is up to 1000's of "friends" b/c it's the only friends that she has IMO.

I don't mean to burst anyones bubble but all this information is being discussed on the myspace thread...

And there were at least two threads with this same information that were deleted.

Another thing to think about - if ZG, WW, and LR were in together with some sort of nefarious plan against Casey and Caylee - would they all be so open about any potential connections on public (at least one time they were all public) myspaces?

Becareful who you drag into the mud with Casey. This stuff was all sent to FBI, LE and for whatever reason, the Anthony's - by someone who in my opinion, seriously jumped the gun.

And there were at least two threads with this same information that were deleted.

Another thing to think about - if ZG, WW, and LR were in together with some sort of nefarious plan against Casey and Caylee - would they all be so open about any potential connections on public (at least one time they were all public) myspaces?

Becareful who you drag into the mud with Casey. This stuff was all sent to FBI, LE and for whatever reason, the Anthony's - by someone who in my opinion, seriously jumped the gun.

I honestly just posted this thread because I want the screenshots to be posted. I know that people were making them at different times. I want to compare it. Call me crazy but I like proof.

Proof of what? Myspace doesn't prove anything. Myspace is a random, free for all. A picture of them all together at Lauren's BBQ at the house in Oviedo? That's proof.

True, she got the age and kid thing wrong, but maybe she meant to. Maybe she made up Zanny the Nanny for her mother. Maybe she heard of ZG through one of her friends, particularly WW, since she was quoted as hanging out at Houlihan's. This guy claims to be the owner of said restaurant on his Myspace page. Maybe KC wanted her family and friends to believe that her daughter was being kept by someone. She overheard the name, and then used it. Maybe after she was caught by police she felt bad that the real ZG would be implicated in the disappearance of her daughter. Not to mention, she knew that this woman would deny knowing her since she probably never knew her. Who knows why she said what she said? KC is a liar, and that has been established.

I have been dying to know where she got the name Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez. I think it is too much of a coincidence that she placed ZG at Sawgrass the day before the real ZG was there.

Side note: does anyone know if this is the same Laura that is friends with RM??

We already figured this out and sent it to LE. Caches of the pages show that ZG and LR didnt become friends until after this started.

ITA..if these people had anything to hide..I seriously doubt myspace would be their outlet in which to be secretive. The fact still remains that nobody except for WW has been connected to KC via myspace or otherwise.

On a side note..I asked for this thread to be merged with the myspace thread since it's discussing the exact same thing.

But she's in ZG's Top 8??? I only put my best friends in my top. My friends are the same way. They add their besties to the top. Otherwise, they might add people to their top if they check their page on a daily basis. It is quicker to use as a reference.

Just a side note: you can set your myspace to randomly change your top friends.....so there is another possibility :)

I wondered if someone was trying to set her up too. People like KC are good manipulators and could easily have others involved. How do you know that the boyfriend from apartment hunting is now her ex? Also, does anyone know this guy's name? I always thought that someone should ask him about this whole thing since he was supposedly the one that suggested to ZG to look at Sawgrass. I'm not saying that he is guilty of anything, but I think all routes should be followed with a bizarre and intricate case as this.

I was wondering who laura R. is and just a guess could this be kc fake myspace page? and kc set zg up? laura is frds with william w. and laura is frds with kc and laura is frds with zg-....hmmm mmm makes me wonder.....

please someone tell me who laura is...........:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

I was wondering who laura R. is and just a guess could this be kc fake myspace page? and kc set zg up? laura is frds with william w. and laura is frds with kc and laura is frds with zg-....hmmm mmm makes me wonder.....

please someone tell me who laura is...........:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

I have NOT seen proof that LR and KC were friends on myspace or otherwise.

important

Did Casey have a friend named Lindsay that had a babyshower she attended???

She's "exhausted!" :waitasec:

Casey Anthony wrote
at 7:18pm on April 10th, 2008
hey, no worries.
work and school...getting ready for ucf this fall, yippee & coordinating events. i'm exhausted.

how's school and what not??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member