Mystery Man Surveillance

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My reaction was more to do with Young's response. I don't even know this family. I don't know baby Lisa. I'm miles away in another country and was offended by it. Imagine what the family must feel knowing LE thinks this is rogue amateur? It's like they're saying, don't waste our time.

I don't like that arrogant attitude at all.

IF the parents are involved, I want proof. If not, I will assume this child was kidnapped.

Why are the parents & media using an infant not most recent image of Lisa for billboards & articles? Could that be part of LE's frustration, they have to deal with "tips" regarding an infant instead of a 10 month old due to the pictures that media have shared, and now all over billboards?

My reaction was more to do with Young's response. I don't even know this family. I don't know baby Lisa. I'm miles away in another country and was offended by it. Imagine what the family must feel knowing LE thinks this is rogue amateur? It's like they're saying, don't waste our time.

IF the parents are involved, I want proof. If not, I will assume this child was kidnapped.

Many things are pointing to the parents (not listing) them all here but there is no evidence of a kidnapping We already see the parents changing their story several times already....she is hiding something.....

And LE is probably frustrated with the DA's putting a spin on their efficiency and professionalism in doing their job. LE is working furiously looking for this baby...
If the DA's don't think much of LE's ways then let the LE leave the case to them. Let them go find baby Lisa.

There is no way LE is going to announce that this baby is dead at this stage; they don't know that she is, and may never know for sure, unless she is found or they come across indisputable evidence in the lab.

I have no problem waiting to hear news from LE; the media is not going to solve this case, unless they happen to find Lisa, IMO. If anything, they should be working with LE, but the way many media outlets are going, no wonder LE is keeping their info quiet.

I think it is possible mommy drowned baby in tub (either intentionally like a psycho, or unintentionally started it, left for a second /or hours and came back) and the husband arrived and "took care of it". He is so cold and unemotional and looking down. She must be really good at manipulating him, if you don't lie they'll take the other kids you liked better anyway...etc.

MY OWN OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The media is going to destroy this case just like in the CA case...it will no longer be a case, it will become a circus.........

I completely agree. I desperately want baby Lisa to be found, but my heart just can't even handle another case like the CA one. I pray that this one doesn't turn out like that

Many things are pointing to the parents (not listing) them all here but there is no evidence of a kidnapping We already see the parents changing their story several times already....she is hiding something.....

And Le may be very frustrated as to what the media and the DA's are putting out there. These people are working so hard to find this baby and you have people putting the spin on their efficiency and professionalism.

I don't have the Press Release handy but the parents have also done a lot of what parents of missing children should do.

They gave LE access to their home from Day 1 (without an attorney present)

Mom took a LDT (Dad was not asked to take one)

I believe they also gave swabs. The brother too (IIRC)

Just off the top of my head.

I'm with you. The arrogant attitude serves no one. LE do "stretch" for search warrants. They do tell people they failed lie detector tests when they didn't. They do discount other suspects,eye witness testimony as to possibilities when it doesn't fit their theories. I have seen it firsthand.

No one said the person on the video wandered around all of that time..the area had plenty of abandoned houses. The video simply shows there does seem to be someone out and about that seems to fit the description the witnesses gave.

My theory is, if it was a kidnapping, it was a drug addled attempt at a B&E that moprhed beause the person was on drugs or not all there due to the reported unclothes baby sightings.

The irony is that folks on this board lament why doesn't media do more. ABC comes up with something and "how dare they"...a take on it that surprised me. But to each his own. My guess is Short had the video..all the lawyers and BS have said they have investigators out and video from anywhere nearby would be a first search out. I hope they come out with more.

Why are the parents & media using an infant not most recent image of Lisa for billboards & articles? Could that be part of LE's frustration, they have to deal with "tips" regarding an infant instead of a 10 month old due to the pictures that media have shared, and now all over billboards?

Maybe they don't want anyone to find her since that would kinda expose them as murderers.

- MY OWN OPINION!!!!!!!!!!

I've seen pictures of baby Lisa at a birthday party that was held not long before she disappeared. The one where she's standing by the glass door, imo is also a most recent one.

If the media doesn't show these, why is that the parents fault? Seriously.

It's looking more and more that the parents already know what happened, took care of the "problem" and really don't want her found now..

No? Then how could they confirm she is dead without a body? Unless she was killed and there is a large blood stain somewhere (which they don't have either) how exactly can they confirm she is dead unless they find her body?

It may sound strange, but there have been murder convictions without a body or large amounts of blood. See this link to a case from 1955 when forensic science was nothing like today.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Leonard_Ewing_Scott"]Robert Leonard Ewing Scott - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

I've seen pictures of baby Lisa at a birthday party that was held not long before she disappeared. The one where she's standing by the glass door, imo is also a most recent one.

Just assuming that the parents are providing the pics

It does seem to me like the media is the one who most wants the baby to not be found. Baby found = loss of stories of speculation and not fact. I have also been having trouble that the media is so focused on using this obviously old picture when so many newer ones exist. yeah, the parents used it on stuff, but how do we know that the stuff wasn't donated by somebody who just used the most common photo.

It's looking more and more that the parents already know what happened, took care of the "problem" and really don't want her found now..

Unfortunately, it does look that way. It broke my heart the first day that I began to think that DB was lying. I truly believed that her baby had been kidnapped. But, as the days wore on and she began to look more guilty, I finally accepted that it wasn't about DB. It's about Lisa. And although it's very devastating to think that a mother could hurt her child, if she is responsible, then she needs to be arrested for the loss of that beautiful child.

I don't have the Press Release handy but the parents have also done a lot of what parents of missing children should do.

They gave LE access to their home from Day 1 (without an attorney present)

Mom took a LDT (Dad was not asked to take one)

I believe they also gave swabs. The brother too (IIRC)

Just off the top of my head.

IIRC they also submitted to an 11 hour interrogation.

Of course I believe that LE would fake something like that. They do it all the time. They never planned to use that "evidence" in a trial. They just needed a reason to get probable cause to get the search warrant. And the courts have held consistently that incorrect information on a search warrant does not constitute "fruit from the poison tree". So, even if LE out and out lied, the search warrant is valid.

I have nothing but respect for people who put their lives on the line for us. And I don't even have a problem with them lying during an investigation. They do it all the time, and even most of them will admit it.

BBM. LE can't lie to a Judge. I've never seen a case where LE faked anything in order to obtain a search warrant so how about you supply a link? Thanks.

Haleigh Cummings was announced by investigators as being deceased and there was no body, not even a dog "hit"in the home.. There still is nothing of Haleigh yet she's determined to be deceased..a body is definitely NOT NECESSARY FOR LE TO DETERMINE THE CHILD IS DECEASED.

The rogue amateur comment by LE was referring to media obtaining security video and then releasing it as though it is related to the case. It is a waste of LE's time and serves only to sensationalize. I applaud LE's bluntness.

JMO

It does seem to me like the media is the one who most wants the baby to not be found. Baby found = loss of stories of speculation and not fact. I have also been having trouble that the media is so focused on using this obviously old picture when so many newer ones exist. yeah, the parents used it on stuff, but how do we know that the stuff wasn't donated by somebody who just used the most common photo.

It has everything to do with copyright and what the media has to pay for in order to use and what they can use because it is already in the public domain.

JMO

The media is going to destroy this case just like in the CA case...it will no longer be a case, it will become a circus.........

Ya know, though, I have to include myself, WS and everyone else here on these threads. Everyone at home watching on TV. All of us are guilty if this is the case.

The Media exists because we will it to be.

Be it print or television or the web. With out US, the consumers, the viewers, IT would cease to exist.

Some sobering thoughts for this evening.

Meanwhile, yes, a child (in fact many children) is missing. Parents are hurting.

I'm still grappling with the conflicting thoughts of whether or not social media (such as WS, FB etc) is a GOOD thing in these cases, or a bad.

Sorry to be so introspective. :blushing:

Maybe they don't want anyone to find her since that would kinda expose them as murderers.

- MY OWN OPINION!!!!!!!!!!

You could be right about that but if she's dead I don't think her age in the pictures is going to make a difference. She won't look like herself anymore and I hope people will report any deceased baby that they happen to come across.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717
Back