Mystery Man Surveillance

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think LE faked anything, but I am concerned that the area of carpet hit on by the dog was not removed. It could contain a small amt of body fluid or other evidence. Maybe the "black things" that were taken in and out of the house ruled out evidence of any kind in the bedroom carpet.

While I am certainly no fan of JT, Short appeared to be pretty down to earth. She was doing her job and I can find no fault with that. There's been a lot of negative press on the parents which they may have brought upon themselves.

The blob is not going into the wooded area. Supposedly the blob is coming out of the wooded area (although I don't even see that from the video).

No you don't and neither do I because it's grainy footage. But someone noticed the person and called it in to the cops. The gas station was kind enough to turn over the tape to have LE review it. To shrug it off as amateur is appalling.

I don't know if any of you followed Jennifer Kesse's case but for months we tried to make out this image of the alleged perp at the time.
thumbnail.aspx

I'm appalled by this LE. If they believe Lisa is dead, it's time they announce otherwise people will continue to search and call in tips which will annoy them.:innocent:

Good Gawd! I'm beyond frustrated. I was so impressed with this LE at the beginning but not anymore.

but were we lead to believe the dogs hit on "carpet". We'd most likely think so since it said "floor". What the defense attorney is failing to understand that possibly the dog hit on items on the floor, not the carpet itself. She's been HAD.

If that were the case, I feel sure LE would have immediately removed those items. That would have been totally misleading to put floor in a SW.

I can honestly say I fell off the fence from the beginning and still haven't jumped back up.You don't keep adding more and more to a story,sooner or later it becomes a fairy tale and not the good kind.

As soon as LE puts out an APB on this mystery image/person, I will take it seriously as a possible POI/witness to whatever happened to Lisa.

I don't think LE faked anything, but I am concerned that the area of carpet hit on by the dog was not removed. It could contain a small amt of body fluid or other evidence. Maybe the "black things" that were taken in and out of the house ruled out evidence of any kind in the bedroom carpet.

While I am certainly no fan of JT, Short appeared to be pretty down to earth. She was doing her job and I can find no fault with that. There's been a lot of negative press on the parents which they may have brought upon themselves.

Yes some of it was their own fault but LE is equally at fault. Saying the parents are uncooperative is unprofessional.

Take a look at some of the other cases mentioned here. Baby Christopher and Baby Sabrina. Read some of the comments from the parents and family members on how they were treated by LE. This case, sadly is headed that way.

I would think by now, they should know if this is an abduction or not. If they don't, there is something seriously wrong.

No you don't and neither do I because it's grainy footage. But someone noticed the person and called it in to the cops. The gas station was kind enough to turn over the tape to have LE review it. To shrug it off as amateur is appalling.

I don't know if any of you followed Jennifer Kesse's case but for months we tried to make out this image of the alleged perp at the time.
thumbnail.aspx

I'm appalled by this LE. If they believe Lisa is dead, it's time they announce otherwise people will continue to search and call in tips which will annoy them.:innocent:

Good Gawd! I'm beyond frustrated. I was so impressed with this LE at the beginning but not anymore.

Seriously? Do you think that LE is just a bunch of bumbling *advertiser censored* running around like keystone cops? There are a number of reasons why LE wouldn't release their "opinion" of what happened to a victim in a case. Would you rather have the entire case blow up so that NO ONE is ever convicted in either a death or kidnapping? And, all this for the convenience of the public so that they don't call in tips? Because that is what could happen if LE starts spouting their "opinions." I think that their actions speak pretty clearly to me about what they think happened in this case. I don't need any announcement.

Yes some of it was their own fault but LE is equally at fault. Saying the parents are uncooperative is unprofessional.

Take a look at some of the other cases mentioned here. Baby Christopher and Baby Sabrina. Read some of the comments from the parents and family members on how they were treated by LE. This case, sadly is headed that way.

I would think by now, they should know if this is an abduction or not. If they don't, there is something seriously wrong.

They obviously DO know. That's why you are seeing what you are seeing. And, there is nothing unprofessional about saying that they are being uncooperative. In everything I have seen, they do appear uncooperative.

If that were the case, I feel sure LE would have immediately removed those items. That would have been totally misleading to put floor in a SW.

Do we know that they didn't take anything on the search on the 17th?

Could it have been intentionally vague in order not to tip their hand when the SW becomes public? I don't know how they usually do it but I could easily see LE wanting to keep it under wraps if there was a specific item that gives a clue what might have happened to the victim and describing it in terms of a general area.

We saw LE with rolled up carpet during the most recent search. Was that from the garage? Why take that but not the bedroom?

I'm not sure it was the actual floor that the dog hit on. The search warrant indicated an area of the floor, what was located in that area? Was the comforter on the floor, was it hanging off the bed and partially on the floor? I don't know that they have to be THAT specific as to the item that the dog hit on, but rather a specific area that the dog hit on.

Babies have been known to suffocate in heavy comforters.

They obviously DO know. That's why you are seeing what you are seeing. And, there is nothing unprofessional about saying that they are being uncooperative. In everything I have seen, they do appear uncooperative.

It's unprofessional in a missing child case. It only brings negative public reaction. If Lisa was truly abducted, people will stop looking because they think the parents are involved.

In the meantime, LE won't confirm she's dead.

It's unprofessional in a missing child case. It only brings negative public reaction. If Lisa was truly abducted, people will stop looking because they think the parents are involved.

How can LE confirm she is dead unless they find a body?

Seriously? Do you think that LE is just a bunch of bumbling *advertiser censored* running around like keystone cops? There are a number of reasons why LE wouldn't release their "opinion" of what happened to a victim in a case. Would you rather have the entire case blow up so that NO ONE is ever convicted in either a death or kidnapping? And, all this for the convenience of the public so that they don't call in tips? Because that is what could happen if LE starts spouting their "opinions." I think that their actions speak pretty clearly to me about what they think happened in this case. I don't need any announcement.

I do because I still have hope this child is alive. One hit by a dog won't change my mind. So far there is no evidence she is dead. Until they tell me she was NOT kidnapped, I'll believe she was.

Respectfully...I disagree. I see nothing at ALL unprofessional about LE not telling the public they think Lisa is dead. To me, telling the public that would be unprofessional.

They don't need a body.

No? Then how could they confirm she is dead without a body? Unless she was killed and there is a large blood stain somewhere (which they don't have either) how exactly can they confirm she is dead unless they find her body?

I do because I still have hope this child is alive. One hit by a dog won't change my mind. So far there is no evidence she is dead. Until they tell me she was NOT kidnapped, I'll believe she was.

That's perfectly fine and I will defend your right to have your own opinion. But I do have a couple of questions - How many hits would it take for you to believe she was not kidnapped? And, what dead human being do you think had been laying on the floor in the parents room?

Exactly. Anything and everything to distract from the cadaver dogs and search warrant. Bottom line, in my opinion, is what kidnapper is going to be carrying a baby around in the middle of the night, without any covering, or anything to disguise the baby? Wouldn't the kidnapper have used a car?

:waitasec:

We have to believe the two eyewitnesses fabricated the story about the baby only in a diaper in the arms of a man in those early morning hours. So if they did indeed see this, what parent or caregiver would be carrying their baby in no clothes in cool weather at the hour of the morning?

The more I look at this, I see the only thing the blob is "emerging" from is behind the view of the tree in the BP parking lot. In the 2nd picture here, we're looking at the catty-corner view of NE Parvin & N Brighton. He's crossing the intersection on the north side walking east on Parvin, correct?? Unless there are "woods" in the middle of a paved intersection, I'm not following this one...

They enlarged the part of the video of the blob and put it in the middle of the screen, but he is actually at the far left of the screen in both the top and bottom shots. He is walking near some trees. It's hard to tell whether he really "came of the trees" or what. He looks to be walking pretty lightly and comfortably, IMO, not like someone carrying a 20- to 25-pound baby.
Blob.png

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns