Mystery Man Surveillance

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Shocking to hear that logic alone, (and this case may well defy logic), dismissed the Mystery man theory so early on when witnesses came forward to talk about him.

For 2 Hrs. this man was roaming the area, woods, etc. and 3 witnesses as well as a Video Capture, now......

Strange case, but perhaps they (the FBI) will learn anew that you can't always stay on the parents ....as there are crazy (deranged) people out in this world as well:

ABC News consultant and former FBI agent Brad Garrett said the timeline of events is strange.
http://www.sodahead.com/united-stat...oming-out-of-woods-carrying/question-2242111/

"Are you going to logically abduct a child, let's say in the midnight
area, then 2-4 hours later, you are spotted in the proximity of the
neighborhood. I mean, that doesn't make any sense," he said. "It could
be true, of course, but the logic of abducting a child is so you can
take the child to some other location."

National media,
"The gas station owner told us it's unusual to see someone walking that late at night in this area"

Local media,
"I talked to a woman who lives in the area of Brighton and North Parvin road here in Kansas City Missouri and she tells me that that area not only sees a lot of vehicular traffic, but quite a lot of foot traffic because the number of restaurants in that strip mall that are open late, as well as the grocery store and that gas station there."
http://www.kctv5.com/story/15859553/new-surveillance-video-may-help-in-the-search-for-more-clues

WS Locals,
In da Middle:
But, yes, it is not unusual to see somebody walking at this intersection at any given time.

indepmo:
I see people walking down Parvin road at all hours of the night coming from and going to the large apartment complex well east of this intersection on the south side of the road.

If the reports are accurate, the person is seen at around 2:30 am, in a wooded area, close to the home, near the dumpster where the fire was reported.

All it takes is for the FBI to enhance the tape. If it`s nothing so be it. They can dismiss the lead. If not, they should investigate further. I think that`s what some of us are trying to get at.

No lead should go without at least taking a look at whether you believe Lisa was abducted or the parents are involved.

Why do you assume LE hasn't investigated this?

I just can't see how the video of this man or woman walking down the street has any but the most remote relevance at all to this case. How is he more significant than the people in cars and trucks driving by? He's not even that close to her house and he's not holding a baby, and I don't see that he's coming out of the woods. The supposed sightings of a man carrying a baby don't jibe with each other, let alone with this guy. Now, if the sightings had described a man with distinctive characteristics and/or wearing distinctive clothes and those descriptions matched the person in the video, then I'd consider that significant. But it's just a man walking. A man walking down the street in a city of more than 2 million.

I just can't see how the video of this man or woman walking down the street has any but the most remote relevance at all to this case. How is he more significant than the people in cars and trucks driving by? He's not even that close to her house and he's not holding a baby, and I don't see that he's coming out of the woods. The supposed sightings of a man carrying a baby don't jibe with each other, let alone with this guy. Now, if the sightings had described a man with distinctive characteristics and/or wearing distinctive clothes and those descriptions matched the person in the video, then I'd consider that significant. But it's just a man walking. A man walking down the street in a city of more than 2 million.

Totally agree. I think ABC just got their hands on it and is promoting it as an "exclusive" and relevant to the case for publicity's sake alone. I'm sure it was turned over to LE as well, but my gut tells me they've already discounted it as unrelated. MSM still pushing the story, because it could be related - because that's enough for page clicks and people tuning in their TVs.

Vinnie Politan just google earthed the perp walk.

This guy is now being called a "shadowy" figure in a white T-shirt.

He's killing me. Nancy Grace light.

If someone were going to try to sneak around with a baby or kidnap a baby, why would they be wearing white? You'd think they'd want to remain somewhat inconspicuous. I want LE to look into every possible lead, but I would hate it if so much time was wasted on a blobby grainy surveillance video (of an unidentified man or woman who isn't even carrying a baby by the way) when it could have been spent pursuing other leads.

A search warrant would not be needed for property owned by taxpayers.

I have no idea why you think an abductor would take Lisa to an abandoned house anywhere. Neighbors do have a habit of noticing and reporting strange activity to LE even when a child isn't missing.

JMO

An abductor that would take a person, be it a child or an adult, is going to want someplace private to do whatever it is they have in mind to do to the person that they took. What better place than an abandoned house late at night or in the very early morning hours? They would not have to worry about someone walking in on them, there would be no ties of that person to that house as they would not own it and with it being late at night or very early in the morning the neighbors would not be awake to see the person going into the house. Don't some abductors take their prey (for lack of a better word) to wooded areas or other places that are not out in the open for privacy? It makes perfect sense to me that the houses that are known to be vacant should have been checked out in the first couple of days.

MOO

If someone were going to try to sneak around with a baby or kidnap a baby, why would they be wearing white? You'd think they'd want to remain somewhat inconspicuous. I want LE to look into every possible lead, but I would hate it if so much time was wasted on a blobby grainy surveillance video (of an unidentified man or woman who isn't even carrying a baby by the way) when it could have been spent pursuing other leads.

Probably a mentally ill or deranged person on drugs might wear "white" or even might wear anything or nothing, depending on how bad off that person was mentally. Not everyone thinks "rationally"

I'm trying to read through all the posts, as I just got home today.

Perhaps the baby is his? Pretty weird and strange for a baby to have such little clothing, but there are odd people out there who are not the most intelligent parents/caretakers.

I think I could take these sightings of men walking around more seriously if the timeline of when Lisa actually disappeared was confirmed by LE. There is still a possibility Lisa went missing earlier, unless the neighbor, or somebody outside of the family, can say they saw her earlier Monday. I'd so appreciate hearing from that neighbor to get this story straight.

the shadowy man looked to me like he was

1. a big dude

2. wearing a large baggy white shirt

3. swinging his arms enough that I thought he was empty handed

4 wearing baggy kaki shorts

it was so far away and so many hours later I dunno why they are trying to connect this with the other sighting? strange and grasping if you ask me: sorry

An abductor that would take a person, be it a child or an adult, is going to want someplace private to do whatever it is they have in mind to do to the person that they took. What better place than an abandoned house late at night or in the very early morning hours? They would not have to worry about someone walking in on them, there would be no ties of that person to that house as they would not own it and with it being late at night or very early in the morning the neighbors would not be awake to see the person going into the house. Don't some abductors take their prey (for lack of a better word) to wooded areas or other places that are not out in the open for privacy? It makes perfect sense to me that the houses that are known to be vacant should have been checked out in the first couple of days.

MOO

I think nobody here is in a position to conclude what and where LE has or has not checked out in a 3-week old case.

A nine hour window from the last time anyone saw Lisa to the time she was discovered missing and this video is relevant how?

Thousands of people were caught on video walking in that two mile area from the house I bet.

To me it looks like a woman with a white skirt on.

I said it on another thread but this is a perfect example of how bad eye witness testimony is.

How many thousands of people have seen this video now and would swear they not only saw a man walking but he was walking out of the woods just because the reporters are reporting that?

VinnieP wants to know if LE has searched the woods near where the motorcyclist saw the man with baby. The area from the house to the furtherest sighting encompasses a 3.8 miles area. He also said "the media" found the new clip of man walking near gas station. Gee, the media can pretty much come up with anything they want to sensationalize.

I was just watching Fox WBFF out of Baltimore, Md. and they showed this video. It seemed to be a much clearer shot of the person. In this video it appeared to have on a light colored top, dark parts (possible shorts) with some bare leg showing. I tried to find it on their website and could not find the video that they ran.

Vinnie Politan just google earthed the perp walk.

This guy is now being called a "shadowy" figure in a white T-shirt.

He's killing me. Nancy Grace light.
Google earth is NOT walking it. So much that it doesn't show and the images are about 3-4 years old.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kitty7766
Back