Mystery Man Surveillance

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Probably a mentally ill or deranged person on drugs might wear "white" or even might wear anything or nothing, depending on how bad off that person was mentally. Not everyone thinks "rationally"

As far as I can tell, the only thing this person is guilty of is wearing white after Labor Day. Other than that, it's just a man/woman/yeti walking down the street.

JMHO

As far as I can tell, the only thing this person is guilty of is wearing white after Labor Day. Other than that, it's just a man/woman/yeti walking down the street.

JMHO

His crime is pretty serious. :floorlaugh:

This makes no sense to me at all. I'm going to get all dressed in white so I can be seen in the darkest spots climbing through a window in the early morning hours kidnapping a baby? On top of that I'll walk down the busiest roads so maybe some surveillance cameras can pick up my image, or possibly be stopped by LE asking me what I'm doing walking around at that hour?

His crime is pretty serious. :floorlaugh:

I think media is trying to frame the BLOB. Poor blob. As it is, there is nothing to suggest blob did anything wrong. How can media look at the innocent blob and insinuate that it had something to do with Lisa's disappearance?
:floorlaugh:

This makes no sense to me at all. I'm going to get all dressed in white so I can be seen in the darkest spots climbing through a window in the early morning hours kidnapping a baby? On top of that I'll walk down the busiest roads so maybe some surveillance cameras can pick up my image, or possibly be stopped by LE asking me what I'm doing walking around at that hour?

And the neighbor lady who claimed she and her husband saw a man with a baby described that man as wearing dark pants. Look at the blob, I think its wearing a white skirt, and definitely not dark pants.

I do have to admit that I think it's horrible that DB got drunk while supposedly watching her kids and their behavior doesn't appear to be quite normal, but doesn't anyone put any belief in the two witnesses that said they saw a man with a baby with only a diaper on the same evening!! To me that's huge!! Until this is cleared up I cannot blame Lisa's parents. There have been a lot of cases where perps have snuck in without a sound. Especially with DB being out of it!! Anyone????

I do have to admit that I think it's horrible that DB got drunk while supposedly watching her kids and their behavior doesn't appear to be quite normal, but doesn't anyone put any belief in the two witnesses that said they saw a man with a baby with only a diaper on the same evening!! To me that's huge!! Until this is cleared up I cannot blame Lisa's parents. There have been a lot of cases where perps have snuck in without a sound. Especially with DB being out of it!! Anyone????

Before I get all excited about the first two (husband and wife) I would like to know if their story was consistent (such as did the wife said from the beginning she could see the man herself as she is saying now) and what did the husband say. As for the motorcycle guy, that guy waits about a week before reporting it-I am not putting any value into that sighting at all.

You should also make sure to walk with lots of style, like John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever, Stayin' Alive. That's right, swing those arms!

Before I get all excited about the first two (husband and wife) I would like to know if their story was consistent (such as did the wife said from the beginning she could see the man herself as she is saying now) and what did the husband say. As for the motorcycle guy, that guy waits about a week before reporting it-I am not putting any value into that sighting at all.

I don't understand why complete strangers would make this up. I saw them on TV talking about it and how shocked they were that the baby only had a diaper on in the freezing cold. No normal person would take their baby out in the middle of the night like that. Plus it's completely within the timeframe of when Lisa went missing. Even Mark Klaas is saying there is more of a chance of Lisa being alive if she was abducted so I'm hoping and praying that's what happened and they find this guy. Because if it is DB and LI, unfortunately there isn't any hope. I'd like to believe there is hope!!

You should also make sure to walk with lots of style, like John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever, Stayin' Alive. That's right, swing those arms!

Yes with the Bee Gees music in the background "Strutting". Did this just come out or has LE known since day one?

MaryAnn i agree with you. There are a lot of hinky things going on with this situation. I am still on the fence, but just wanted to add that "the sins" of Casey Anthony should not be visited on every mother of a missing child. We have to keep an open mind and see where the facts take this situation.

I'm thinking, DB herself said she failed the poly question - "Do you know where Lisa is?". Cadaver dogs had a positive hit in the house. I guess someone could've been walking around with a dead baby to find a place to hide it, but I can't believe a total stranger took Lisa.

I don't understand why complete strangers would make this up. I saw them on TV talking about it and how shocked they were that the baby only had a diaper on in the freezing cold. No normal person would take their baby out in the middle of the night like that. Plus it's completely within the timeframe of when Lisa went missing. Even Mark Klaas is saying there is more of a chance of Lisa being alive if she was abducted so I'm hoping and praying that's what happened and they find this guy. Because if it is DB and LI, unfortunately there isn't any hope. I'd like to believe there is hope!!

That's how I see things, too. I have a feeling that if this were an abduction, this man was 'off' mentally and when he went out walking that night, he didn't intend on taking a baby but once he got into the house and saw the baby, he decided to. That's the reason he didn't 'dress for the occasion'. Plus, with all this talk about a man walking with a baby and this video of a man walking at that hour at night in white --- if this is all innocent, WHY isn't someone coming forward to say, "Hey, that was me in the video after my car got a flat tire down the road" or "Hey that was me walking with my baby that night because we couldn't get her to sleep and you can come check and see that she is not Lisa Irwin and that our baby is fine."

MaryAnn i agree with you. There are a lot of hinky things going on with this situation. I am still on the fence, but just wanted to add that "the sins" of Casey Anthony should not be visited on every mother of a missing child. We have to keep an open mind and see where the facts take this situation.

I always think of Elizabeth Smart the success story.

Not "visiting" the sins of FCA on anyone. Mother of this baby has enough sins of her own to go around. You do not get blackout drunk when you are the sole caregiver for 3 minor children. That is abuse. MOO

That's how I see things, too. I have a feeling that if this were an abduction, this man was 'off' mentally and when he went out walking that night, he didn't intend on taking a baby but once he got into the house and saw the baby, he decided to. That's the reason he didn't 'dress for the occasion'. Plus, with all this talk about a man walking with a baby and this video of a man walking at that hour at night in white --- if this is all innocent, WHY isn't someone coming forward to say, "Hey, that was me in the video after my car got a flat tire down the road" or "Hey that was me walking with my baby that night because we couldn't get her to sleep and you can come check and see that she is not Lisa Irwin and that our baby is fine."

The man supposedly seen with the baby wasn't all "in white."

What if DB was having an affair..... and the guy would walk over...if the light is on it is okay to come on in.. meaning the husband is out... but the baby accidentally dies... he agrees to bury the baby... but a car comes into the street.. he panics..thinking the husband is home and runs out without his shirt or jacket..

DB realizes he left the shirt and jacket... walks over to dumpster and burns it....

Man wanders for awhile trying to figure out what to do.... ends up dumping baby in river as he has no shovel... he goes home...

If he is a family friend his DNA or fingerprints in the home would not be suspicious.

I'm thinking, DB herself said she failed the poly question - "Do you know where Lisa is?". Cadaver dogs had a positive hit in the house. I guess someone could've been walking around with a dead baby to find a place to hide it, but I can't believe a total stranger took Lisa.

She said they TOLD her she failed the poly. Maybe she did, maybe she didn't. The police do sometimes use this tactic when interviewing (interrogating) a witness.

One of the most recent cases I can recall was with Breeann Rodriguez' parents. Poor baby was found three months after she went missing but the police also told her parents they failed their polys.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Parents-3-year-old-fail-polygraph-tests.html

I just heard on the Jane V Mitchell show that when Debra was asked why she wouldn't talk to local reporters she said because we are grieving.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fake_facer_addict
Back