Mystery Man Surveillance

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And if someone was walking around for 4 hours with a baby, did someone see him later without one?

I honestly think that this is just a case of mistaken identification on the first sighting. I feel that the video was of someone not at all involved. I mean surely that person couldn't be the only person walking around that night. And, the fact that the 3rd sighting didn't come forward until all this was in the news makes me think that is a "15 minute" thing. But, that's just me.

The alleged perp? You mean "Jersey"?

I probably worded it wrong. One of the eye witnesses recognized the person he saw that night/morning.

Whose pictures are the cops showing these eye witnesses? That's my confusion. Do they have possible suspects? If so, there are 6 in the photo line up.

I may be wrong, but I swear I heard it was "Jersey" that the motorcycle guy picked out of the line up?? Can someone help with this? Thanks

Well, if he did, it wouldn't surprise me since Jersey was all over the news about the time this 3rd person came out of the woodwork.

I honestly think that this is just a case of mistaken identification on the first sighting. I feel that the video was of someone not at all involved. I mean surely that person couldn't be the only person walking around that night. And, the fact that the 3rd sighting didn't come forward until all this was in the news makes me think that is a "15 minute" thing. But, that's just me.

I agree. I am still not sure if this mystery person is connected, but if it is, I am almost certain that it is not a stranger. Still just trying to put the pieces together in the timeline and some of it just isn't fitting....

Yes I heard that the man on the motorcycle eye witness picked "Jersey" out of a six photo lineup as being the man he saw carrying the baby. When the same photos where shown to the couple they could not make an identification as they didn't see the "facial features" clearly enough. The reporter went on to say that "Jersey" is a person that is in custody on unrelated charges who has been questioned several times regarding Baby Lisa. I am not sure which show it was but I know it was HLH....might of been NG or the one that came on right after her (dang kids were needing help with homework...lol)

Did anyone else catch all that? When are transcripts up from these shows?

And, also, if LE did use Jersey in a line-up with the witnesses, wouldn't this be further proof that they are not railroading the parents and are looking at all possibilities?

I probably worded it wrong. One of the eye witnesses recognized the person he saw that night/morning.

Whose pictures are the cops showing these eye witnesses? That's my confusion. Do they have possible suspects? If so, there are 6 in the photo line up.

Isn't it standard procedure that cops use 5 innocent people and 1 suspect in these line ups?

I haven't heard that he is an alleged perp. He was questioned in detail by LE.

Unfortunately, when I was watching, it was very quick and then they went back to the Conrad Murray trial so I turned it off. I don't know if they had more coverage later. I didn't hear the motorcyle guy say Jersey though except that he recognized 1 of the 6

I think motorcycle guy's ID is worthless. They just showed him this line up yesterday. And he picked the guy whose photos police have been showing around. So he knows what someone looks like from the photos and then picks him. Imagine that.

"Yesterday they showed me a paper with six pictures on it," Thompson said. "And I picked out the man they had been showing pictures of."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-ba...gh-questions-parents/story?id=14810300&page=2

Well, if he did, it wouldn't surprise me since Jersey was all over the news about the time this 3rd person came out of the woodwork.

At the time that Jersey was all over the news did they post his picture up? I can't honestly remember seeing his face until the link to his criminal records was posted on WS but I could be forgetting.

Isn't it standard procedure that cops use 5 innocent people and 1 suspect in these line ups?

:dunno: That's what they do on Law & Order. I have no clue what standard procedure is in real though.

I agree. I am still not sure if this mystery person is connected, but if it is, I am almost certain that it is not a stranger. Still just trying to put the pieces together in the timeline and some of it just isn't fitting....

Very true! If someone was actually dumb enough to abduct Lisa and then walk around with her, why couldn't it be someone that DB asked to do this for her? Even that doesn't make sense to me, but it makes as much sense as a stranger doing it.

I remember when I was in school (grammar school I think) some lady came into the class to speak about crime or something like that. In the middle of her speech a person came running in through the door, had something in their hand, shouted something loud and then ran out. We all sat there shocked! Turns out it was a setup and we were all asked to describe the person, what they were wearing, what was in their hand and what they shouted. Wow! Some of the responses were hilariously wrong. Some said woman some said man. Some said she had a gun, or a baseball bat , etc... And everyone thought the person said a different thing. It was a great lesson that I have always remembered. I now pay a lot more attention to detail when crazy stuff happens but also realize that eyewitness testimony is not always that realiable

What a great learning technique! The difference here though your group was asked to remember details while being shocked, scared, or stunned. The witnesses in this case were likely relaxed. It would be interesting to know the results if someone entered calmly and addressed the speaker.

It is. But in this case he admits he picked a guy police have been showing pictures of. So he already knows who police have been showing the pictures of. Who is he going to pick?

Yes I heard that the man on the motorcycle eye witness picked "Jersey" out of a six photo lineup as being the man he saw carrying the baby. When the same photos where shown to the couple they could not make an identification as they didn't see the "facial features" clearly enough. The reporter went on to say that "Jersey" is a person that is in custody on unrelated charges who has been questioned several times regarding Baby Lisa. I am not sure which show it was but I know it was HLH....might of been NG or the one that came on right after her (dang kids were needing help with homework...lol)

Did anyone else catch all that? When are transcripts up from these shows?

But Jersey isn't a suspect in the case according to Young. I just posted a link on another thread. :banghead:

At the time that Jersey was all over the news did they post his picture up? I can't honestly remember seeing his face until the link to his criminal records was posted on WS but I could be forgetting.

Doesn't matter if it was or wasn't. One could certainly find it by a basic interent search even if it wasn't on the news. Motorcycle guy claims he picked a guy they have been showing pictures of. So he clearly is aware whose pictures were shown.

And, also, if LE did use Jersey in a line-up with the witnesses, wouldn't this be further proof that they are not railroading the parents and are looking at all possibilities?

Yes and the "motorcycle guy" is full of it...which I believe!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back