Mystery: Who removed the memorials? UPDATE The A's and the Milsteads that's who

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we surprised? Can we name ONE thing that the A's have done in this case that is consistant with a non-family member murdering their granddaughter?

OH
MY
GOD!
They are so sick!

No joke. G0d, they get worse and worse.. and people wonder what happened to Casey, how she ended up the way she has?! What's to wonder!

:eek::confused::mad:

I usually try hard to look at both sides of the picture. When they took down memorials placed in their yard, I thought... 'Okay, it's their yard and they have that right. I don't have to agree with it, but it is absolutely their right.' But... they have no right to take down something not on their property!

The link posted at the top of this thread is a live feed. I just heard them say that a criminal complaint had been filed against the A's. It was a tease for the 5 p.m. show. I'm not sure if they've done the story yet because I got a phone call that I had to take. *sigh*

This doesn't surprise me in the least. Those A's are apt to do just anything. Hope they get slapped. Hard! :chicken:

They won't- not for anything they have done. IMO.

They blame their "misdeeds" and "mistruths" on others, including their children.

Forgot to mention they took pic and milsteads also chased

OMG!!!! It was the A's and the Millsteads!

Bob Kealing says he tried to call BC but BC says he has no idea; Kealing reminds us it was BC that said last week that the A's didn't remove original memorial. Says hoping for response from LE at next broadcast. LE has confirmed the women who placed the cross and watched to see who was removing the multiple crosses they had placed made a 911 call when Milsteads and A's "cornered" them but then women somehow got away and are at LE now filing report. Women interviewed and said their lives were in danger.

I just watched the whole story on WESH.
The A's and the Milsteads chased these women they had them blocked by both of their vehicles! The A's and the Milsteads got out of their vehicles and came at these women. They said thanks to a good driver in their car they were able to get away before The A's and the M's reached their car!

Was this at the Official Memorial Site which was recently removed? If so, then I think THAT mystery may be solved-The Anthony family obviously are responsible for the memorial having been removed (perhaps with the help of some sleezy compadres-like Kid Finders for instance?). Why else would they be there in the middle of the night making sure that the memorial REMAINS removed unless they were the ones originally responsible for having it taken down? The lunacy knows no bounds does it?

Where remains were found. Women were interviewed and indicated multiple times they erected small crosses and they watched because crosses kept being taken. Said GA's car pulled up and CA got out grabbed cross and put it in back of GA car. The pic Kealing showed was of a guy that appears to be GA in a car similar to his.

PS: Agreed; absolutely no bounds but we already knew that, didn't we? :)

Two women said that twice this week a wood cross they placed on Suburban was taken. They placed another cross last night and waited to see who was taking them. Lo and behold, GA pulled up and CA hopped out, grabbed the cross and threw it in the trunk. The two women took a picture, then the A's and the Millstead's (in separate cars) chased the women. At one point they actually blocked an entrance but they managed to get away. Charges have been filed.

This is a soap opera that just keeps on going.

Why are we surprised? Can we name ONE thing that the A's have done in this case that is consistant with a non-family member murdering their granddaughter?

Nope. Or a family member, for that matter. They just aren't like us, none of them; not just KC.

I would be humbled and flattered if strangers cared that much about any of my loved ones.

Bob Kealing says he tried to call BC but BC says he has no idea; Kealing reminds us it was BC that said last week that the A's didn't remove original memorial. Says hoping for response from LE at next broadcast. LE has confirmed the women who placed the cross and watched to see who was removing the multiple crosses they had placed made a 911 call when Milsteads and A's "cornered" them but then women somehow got away and are at LE now filing report. Women interviewed and said their lives were in danger.
bold.me
Of course they were in danger with that crazy (I'm your worst nightmare - Milstead) after them! This is just unreal, the liberties this family thinks they can get away with. They are totally out of control and need some serious HELP!:crazy::crazy:

I just watched the story too. Unbelievable! The M's and the A's chased and cornered these women. I'm glad the women filed a criminal complaint! And that they took a pic!

Apparently the A's and M's think they own the neighborhood. Grrrrrrrrr

Sounds like unlawful imprisonment, reckless endangerment, physical menacing, attempted gang assault (more than 2 people), tresspassing, destruction of private property, larceny, intimidation of a witness...

give me time I'll think of some more charges

bold.me
Of course they were in danger with that crazy (I'm your worst nightmare - Milstead) after them! This is just unreal, the liberties this family thinks they can get away with. They are totally out of control and need some serious HELP!:crazy::crazy:

They really need some serious CRIMINAL and civil CHARGES leveled against them. At some point, the state needs to step in and SHOW them that they are not the ultimate authority and it's not ok to work and play with others the way they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m_ks