Mystery Woman "C"

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the past, we have on occasion had to take certain aspects of this case "off-forum" to protect privacy of certain individuals or to not expose certain things that were being explored. You good folks at WS have been understanding and we have brought you back up to speed as soon as we can. Well, we are running into one of those periods.

The detective with the SMC Sheriffs Department has requested that we refrain from posting any additional information about C on the forum for the time being. This is in an effort to protect any case that may arise from the results of DNA test. There may be some information that we can pass along, but since we have been praying for greater LE involvement, it would be wise to follow their advice at this point.

Rest assured that anything that we can safely post will be posted, but all posts will need to be reviewed thoroughly before we put it up here. And believe me, it is going to kill me to be so excited without having the ability to share everything with you guys. I will do what I can to keep you informed and thank you for your understanding.

Dr. Doogie said:
The detective with the SMC Sheriffs Department has requested that we refrain from posting any additional information about C on the forum for the time being. This is in an effort to protect any case that may arise from the results of DNA test. There may be some information that we can pass along, but since we have been praying for greater LE involvement, it would be wise to follow their advice at this point.
I can remember about a year ago, this same thing happened where a family member who was posting about her sister's murder was advised by law enforcement to stop posting information also. LOL, I just can't remember the name of the thread. :waitasec:

Understood. Thanks, Doogie, for keeping us updated about possibly not being updated. :crazy:

In the meantime, I will keep sending positive thoughts to everyone involved!

SherlockJr said:
I can remember about a year ago, this same thing happened where a family member who was posting about her sister's murder was advised by law enforcement to stop posting information also. LOL, I just can't remember the name of the thread. :waitasec:
Wasn't it "upallnight"?

Read and understood Doogie!

I thought this was mentioned somewhere else.... Is it possible that the birth announcement was for another child that died and Anna was a "replacement" (sorry that sounds so cold) for the child? Anyone do any digging on obits of very young children for the time period?

LisainWV said:
I thought this was mentioned somewhere else.... Is it possible that the birth announcement was for another child that died and Anna was a "replacement" (sorry that sounds so cold) for the child? Anyone do any digging on obits of very young children for the time period?
LisainWV, the birth announcement was found in a newspaper published some months before Anna was born. We really don't know quite what to make of it unless it is legitimate, which it may be.

I remember the "upallnight" thread. I search for it every couple of weeks to see if there has been any news posted (nope!).

I hope this one doesn't remain "off forum" for that long!

We know that you will tell us what you can, when you can, Dr. Doogie!

I am praying for all those involved. Good luck!

Jodibug said:
I remember the "upallnight" thread. I search for it every couple of weeks to see if there has been any news posted (nope!).

MagicRose and Jodibug, I do think it was "UPALLNIGHT" sister's thread. I was always curious what ever happened in that case also.

I had breakfast with C this morning she asked me to "Thank everyone for their kind thoughts and well wishes".

SherlockJr said:
MagicRose and Jodibug, I do think it was "UPALLNIGHT" sister's thread. I was always curious what ever happened in that case also.
In my signature the is a link under "Jusitce For Jane" I don't remember now if that goes to the original thread or the later one. Upallnite does not post at WS's any longer but I am still able to contact her. The last time that I spoke with her there was nothing new to report on her sister Jane's case.
There was major progress made in the last year in the case though and yes she was advised by LE not to discuss the case here.

SherlockJr said:
Upallnight is no longer on WS.
There are no new developments in that case.

itsreenw said:
Upallnight is no longer on WS.
There are no new developments in that case.
Isn't that what I just said? LOL

Jodibug said:
Thank you, Jodibug. Just to clarify, we were only asked not to post about LE activity. We are glad that they are involved. Also, we may have a newer age-enhanced picture of Anna before too long, since the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children asked for more recent family photographs. Because the passport office came through, we were also able to give them a front-facing picture of Anna's father, which they have never had before.

This I can share: we have been looking at uncovering a potential direct link between C and the two Georges. Our lead did not pan out. Back to the drawing board...

Dr. Doogie said:
This I can share: we have been looking at uncovering a potential direct link between C and the two Georges. Our lead did not pan out. Back to the drawing board...

Does this mean that C is no longer a possible match, or only that you need to find another way to link her?

Couldn't she have been kidnapped by someone other than the two G's? (ie: couple in the car)

I'm sorry you've had a set back.

Annasmom- That's great news that you have the passport photo. I hope that really helps with a new age-progression pic! Still praying for you!

Jodibug said:
Does this mean that C is no longer a possible match, or only that you need to find another way to link her?

Couldn't she have been kidnapped by someone other than the two G's? (ie: couple in the car)
No, C is definitely still in the picture. It was just that we had a potential means of linking C to the two Georges, but it turned out to not be true. Had it been true, then it would have solidified the chances that C is Anna. This does not rule her out at all.

I believe that the evidence points toward Anna physically being abducted by "the couple in the car". It remains to be seen if Waters and Brody had any involvement. (I suspect that they did, but cannot prove it.)

Good luck tomorrow! I hope you are able to post something after your meeting tomorrow. I'll be checking the forum all day for updates!

We are looking into a paperwork trail for a significant event that occured in the childhood of C. If we can discover a timeframe for when this event occured, it will help bolster or disprove that C is Anna (if it occured at age 4 or earlier, then C is not Anna. If it occured at 5 or later, then she still may be Anna).

Because of the nature of this event, I am specifically not detailing it to protect C's privacy. She only has the vaguest recollection of it and is unsure of how old she was when it occured. We have a source working on getting information who is in an excellent position to accomplish the task, so we should have some answers to this specific question soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734