Mystery Woman "C"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking Wednesday at the earliest, but more than likely the end of the week. When has the FBI ever moved fast?!?! LOL!

We'll hold on together... good news or bad, we'll help Doogie and Annasmom and C get through this as much as we can.

Ditto that on both, and Amen, we are with you...together, regardless!

I imagine that it will be the end of the week, isn't that the way it always goes! At least we have one day (almost) down.

I am feeling a bit better and so is my DD. I actually mowed half of the yard and then my DH came home and finished it for me.

The nurse and doctor both gave me a lecture about sharing my antibiotics with DD and said that they couldn't even test her for strep now. I did not realize that, and I do feel bad.... but I am not sorry that she is already feeling a little better and she had one less day to suffer.

I explained to them that I TRIED to find urgent care for myself on Friday night and early Saturday morning, but all the 24/7 places have closed down. A couple of years ago both of the hospitals offered 24/7 urgent care, but now no one in town does. If urgent care had been available on Sunday, I would have taken DD to a doc immediately, but that wasn't an option.

They did agree and the doctor said that she had talked with people at the hospital about the need for urgent care at night, but that all the UC places are now using the same office-hours as the other docs keep. They told me to take her to Columbia next time, which is 45 miles away. When I was looking for UC in the middle of the night Friday, it never even occurred to me to drive to Columbia. But I guess I should look that up and find out exactly where I should go in the future.

Now..... I'm off to catch up on the other threads to see if Annasmom or Dr Doogie ever showed up at all today..... I'm guessing from what I see on this thread that they have not.

I sure hope this is good news!!!

Ok, I'm caught up now.

Well, no news is good news, right???

Oh, I agree about the no news thing.

Today has been pretty hectic for us so far. It started yesterday when we went for a drive and found some houses, turns out they are PERFECT! We've been looking for 4 weeks now, and these new houses they are building are just what we wanted. So, we got to figure everything out today and then we went to make our offer tonight. This is our first house (we were military for 7 years) and we are so excited. So-this week could be a banner week for us!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I'm on the verge of tearing my hair out (what's left of it). I know my bro is there, and I want to be there, but I anxiously await news, along with all of you who care so much. I just want the news to be good, and the search to be over. I have fond memories of watching Anna run around a restaurant in SF's Chinatown and being mildly scolded for allowing her to do so. And later visiting AnnasMom at the farm (with my new wife and stepdaughter) to try to help/distract/whatever, but just be there.

Congrats on the home! Hoping they accept your offer and you hear back soon! AFter all it is a buyers market these days.

I'm on the verge of tearing my hair out (what's left of it). I know my bro is there, and I want to be there, but I anxiously await news, along with all of you who care so much. I just want the news to be good, and the search to be over. I have fond memories of watching Anna run around a restaurant in SF's Chinatown and being mildly scolded for allowing her to do so. And later visiting AnnasMom at the farm (with my new wife and stepdaughter) to try to help/distract/whatever, but just be there.​

What a wonderful memory annasmomsbro! Lets hope there are many more memories to make with Anna for you!

I'm thinking Friday. It has been my experience that LE likes to break a big news story on Friday, late in the afternoon. 1 press conference and then all of the big wigs are out of reach for the weekend. This gives the worker bees(investigators) the weekend to continue to work on tying up loose ends without having to deal with the press. They just refer them to someone higher up the food chain who conveniently is not available to answer any more questions. I hope that I am wrong, Friday seems so far away.

I'm thinking Friday. It has been my experience that LE likes to break a big news story on Friday, late in the afternoon. 1 press conference and then all of the big wigs are out of reach for the weekend. This gives the worker bees(investigators) the weekend to continue to work on tying up loose ends without having to deal with the press. They just refer them to someone higher up the food chain who conveniently is not available to answer any more questions. I hope that I am wrong, Friday seems so far away.

Very true. I was hoping we could get a hint prior to a press conference though. ;)

Wow Shadow-that makes complete since, in my opinion. Guess I'll set my anticipation clock for Friday and if news comes sooner then yippee!

It seems so quiet around here, it's making me even more ancey. I really want to turn on the cnn but I know it's just going to give me an anxiety attack if I leave it on too long. Everyone-let me know if things start showing up in the media so I can turn it on then, please!

my alergies are acting up as well as a cold forming last winter/spring 2006 i had one cold all year this past November i get the flue shot and have gotten sick at least 4 times already and the 24hr cold and sinus tablet is not helping. and with the dam alergies and cold im geting even more anxious for some good news regarding the new developments

Like I said earlier. One way or the other we will know. Annasmom DD and Anna's family will need time to digest what has happened. Along with C.I admit I check this one every couple of hours but.Understand what is going on.

Like I said earlier. One way or the other we will know. Annasmom DD and Anna's family will need time to digest what has happened. Along with C.I admit I check this one every couple of hours but.Understand what is going on.

I absolutely am on the same track as you! I know we won't hear immediately, but when things settle and someone has a chance... I have a feeling we'll find out before the media, but the waiting...

I keep looking on-line for just the right prayer... Of hope, of miracles, of dreams... but nothing seems to fit just right.

I absolutely am on the same track as you! I know we won't hear immediately, but when things settle and someone has a chance... I have a feeling we'll find out before the media, but the waiting...

I keep looking on-line for just the right prayer... Of hope, of miracles, of dreams... but nothing seems to fit just right.

That is what I was doing last night but couldn't find just the right one so I posted her:

angels.jpg

And she's beautiful Shadow! I wish there were words to express how we feel, but I don't think there is.

Two days down, three to go. 72 hour mark now. Thoughts to Annasfamily, and C.

You are probably right. But I kept getting the feeling that we would hear something today or tomorrow. But that is most likely a result of wishful thinking.

Happy Wednesday to all. As we approach an answer, one way or the other, I just wanted to take a moment and say a prayer for the families of all missing loved ones, that they too, may have the possibility of resolution. Hoping you will all join me in a silent moment for all those who suffer from the heartache of the unknown.

Happy Wednesday to all. As we approach an answer, one way or the other, I just wanted to take a moment and say a prayer for the families of all missing loved ones, that they too, may have the possibility of resolution. Hoping you will all join me in a silent moment for all those who suffer from the heartache of the unknown.

Most definitely!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members