Mystery Woman "C"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to email the radio morning show I listen to(it is heard in 4 other cities around the country) and let them know of this story. Would that be a bad idea? I am debateing bc I don't want to add to the family bombardment upon the results being made public.

I would suspect that Doogie would ask you please do NOT contact the media... leave that to the family - it's THEIR wishes that should be respected at this time.

I havent been this antsy since the Peterson Verdict. :banghead: It does to make you a lil :crazy::crazy::crazy: ! I just so hope the news is good... I have a good feeling:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I was going to email the radio morning show I listen to(it is heard in 4 other cities around the country) and let them know of this story. Would that be a bad idea? I am debateing bc I don't want to add to the family bombardment upon the results being made public.

I just spoke with Dr.Doogie and he asked me to relay to everyone on WS that he really appreciates your patience. Annasmom and his wishes are that there be no contact with the media at this time for reasons that he will explain soon. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers though. Hoping for a resolution soon.

I just spoke with Dr.Doogie and he asked me to relay to everyone on WS that he really appreciates your patience. Annasmom and his wishes are that there be no contact with the media at this time for reasons that he will explain soon. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers though. Hoping for a resolution soon.

Thanks for the update Robin! The family's wishes MUST come first in this... (and by family, I am including "C" and her wishes!)

OMG I'm sneaking on at work!!! I promised myself I would wait until I got home to check in but I CAN'T STAND THE WAITING!!! I'll PAY someone to email me the outcome if it comes in during the daytime tomorrow or Friday... ;) ;) ;)

OMG I'm sneaking on at work!!! I promised myself I would wait until I got home to check in but I CAN'T STAND THE WAITING!!! I'll PAY someone to email me the outcome if it comes in during the daytime tomorrow or Friday... ;) ;) ;)

I will be happy to e-mail you but for free!

As hard as it is to wait, we have to remember this has been years in getting this far. We do not want to do anything premature now that it has gotten this far.
I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning- will I get what I want for Christmas, will I get something I like even better that I didn't ask for? Christmas morning always came, and I always made it to morning.
And we will make it until the morning that the news comes. In some ways the anticipation is as exciting as the news we are anticipating.

As hard as it is to wait, we have to remember this has been years in getting this far. We do not want to do anything premature now that it has gotten this far.
I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning- will I get what I want for Christmas, will I get something I like even better that I didn't ask for? Christmas morning always came, and I always made it to morning.
And we will make it until the morning that the news comes. In some ways the anticipation is as exciting as the news we are anticipating.

LOL! I agree... that is a very apt description of us! LOL! Morning will come...

doogie we need updates even if u have no news for us i bet u friday the news will be out

doogie we need updates even if u have no news for us i bet u friday the news will be out

With LE involvement much of that will be out of their hands. Until LE is where they need to be, the family and Dr. D. will be bound to keep it quiet. Also, there is the protection of the family to consider. They will need time to meet, to become accustomed to whatever the news is, and to do it in privacy. Unfortunately, this board is public. We have already noted an increase in the number guests. So to make an announcement- would put it into the public domain. Robin and DBradford have been kind enough to let us know that while things are moving, there is no information they can announce yet (news of the DNA or whatever is going on behind the scenes). I think we can wait until they can safely let us know something concrete. That way there will be no media guessing or anything that might endanger whatever is happening. After all in comparsison to what is at stake our need to know takes a backseat.

I just talked with Annasmom and, while we're all tired of waiting, it would be the absolute worst thing we could do if we try to apply pressure though media attention now. If that happens and LE clams up, we'll be out of the loop completely until they get good and ready to tell us something. At least right now they return our phone calls. If they feel we're not cooperating with them, we might not know what's in the report for days, Weeks, MONTHS ...

Please, it's like we're walking a tightrope in a hurricane and right now we're somewhere in the middle -- if someone starts starts shaking the rope, it's a bad thing. Thanks for understanding. :banghead:

Since we are all here and waiting together we might as well have a bit of fun.

Rules: I hate rules but every game has to have them.
Closest guess as to the date and time the announcement will be made. Dates to be between now and Fri. at Midnight. More than one person can guess the same date and time.

Prize: Winner gets to have the trophy

trophy.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My guess is Thurs. May 10 at 3:48 pm my time, that makes it 12:45 pm California time.

I'll play. I'll guess Friday, May 11, at 11:12 am, pacific time. Although I hope it's sooner than that.

My guess is that it will be between 7:30 am & 5:30 pm tomorrow or Friday, CUZ I'LL BE AT WORK & WON'T BE ABLE TO CHECK MY WS'S!!! :razz: :banghead:

What the heck though, I'll go with 11:37 am on Friday, central time, but I'm praying that its sooner!!!

LOL, I never even thought of the time zone differences. I guess we really ought to convert this to Pacific time since that is where the action is. Anybody good with time zones that can explain the time difference in the different time zones?

Time zone converter
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

I thought we all knew we were not to make contact with the media at this point.

We had done so previously to bring attention to the case, but once LE was completely involved again and the DNA tests performed, DD and Annasmom backed away from the media. I believe LE had advised them to at a certain point due to the possible criminal activities involved in the case. Obviously, a person/people somewhere committed a criminal act/crimes that caused Anna's disappearance. The person(s) does not need to hear about the details in the media.

The family and "C" do not need the media to add to the quiet chaos they are experiencing right now, as they await what may be the biggest news in their lives. That would be a nightmare.

I realize all anyone has to do is log on here to see the details of what we already know, but that is why some info has been removed; such as "C's" pictures, etc...But, please, let's not use the media for pressure. We are much too close!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saglimtas20