Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong, but didn't it rain heavily either later that day or Sunday? I thought I heard that.:(

fran

Yep :rolleyes: that's what carolinalady said......not sure if it was heavy or light rain or the duration. Hopefully, one way or the other....and assuming there were shoe prints left behind....they were not compromised due to the weather (or first responders trampling over them).

Thanks, that's got me going again :D

What about the cellphones and the Lexus's? Cell phone providers can have logs providing locations of the phones (this is the reason why Hans Reiser removed the batteries from his and Nina's phones). Does a Lexus have something similar to On-Star? The car movements could then be tracked too. Considering the drainage pond was three miles away, that would be too far to carry a body unless you were an IronMan or something:rolleyes:

Actually, it was a BMW.
No tracking

Yes, it rained very hard.

Flash2.jpg

Well there go the dam* footprints of the perp then!:eek:

GGggrrr...........we'll have to think of something else.:waitasec:

For the life of me, I cannot think of one thing that can connect him to this crime.

Other than, MOTIVE, MEANS, AND OPPORTUNITY.

Now, {proof}:confused:

fran

So which side do you all suppose filed a subpeona on the Interact group:

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3265147/

Another court filing Thursday afternoon was a certificate of service of a subpoena served upon Interact, a nonprofit group that provides support to victims of domestic violence. Representatives of Interact of Wake County declined to comment Thursday.

Well, I don't know about the rest of the country, but around Cary and especially in Nancy's age group and social bracket, ball caps are definitely IN!

(I wouldn't wear one, either)

Yeah, I live in So OC, Calif., all the young gals drive around in their beemers and mercedes with their ball caps on. Very chic. NOT!

Seriously, I wouldn't wear one either. Course, I'm not 30 yo either. :crazy:

fran

Another court filing Thursday afternoon was a certificate of service of a subpoena served upon Interact, a nonprofit group that provides support to victims of domestic violence. Representatives of Interact of Wake County declined to comment Thursday.

Whoa!!!!!! Charlie!!!!!!!

:eek:What the heck! :eek:

You can bet it wasn't Brad's attorney!

I'm floored!

I gotta go read that.

fran

I'm floored!

I gotta go read that.

fran

That's all there is Fran - nothing else said. Just found it interesting.

Well, well.
This may be the bomb shell.
If she was abused or beaten, that puts a whole new spin on things

Someone said they heard the hearing was scheduled to start after lunch tomorrow, rather than 9 am . Can anyone confirm based on a news report ?

Well, well.

For some reason I think there is going to be so much spinning we are all gonna be punch drunk before long. :crazy:

I'm floored!

I gotta go read that.

fran

Wow! Another biggie! I am mentally trying to count all the hours BC's attorney has billed by now, bye bye home equity line of credit....and life insurance....
SO much time and effort on the rebuttal, those random killer(s) are getting farther and farther away by now....

Well, well.

Can't wait to hear what this is about. I wonder if Nancy contacted this organization to possibly learn whether she was in an 'abusive' situation and discuss the things she was experiencing at home.

I'm also VERY curious if the latest report of Nancy sleeping with the girls, with the BR door locked and her car keys on her, was true. If yes, it makes me even more sad that she didn't get 'out' and escape from her situation before it was too late. It's like she was waiting for something...and I wonder what she thought that sign would be that it was really time to GO?

Anyway, I just got done reading all those affidavits filed today. Phew! What a mess!:eek:

I agree.......seems like I've been :read::read::read::read::read::read::read: all day between the affidavits, the separation documents, catching up on the threads and today's news articles on the case. Plus now, just today, we've been introduced to a fairly large cast of characters. We wanted info.......we're getting info........phew is righ LOL.

Seriously, I wouldn't wear one either. Course, I'm not 30 yo either. :crazy:

I'm 47, live in Cary, and am not part of the chic married set, but I do wear a BB cap *if* I need to go out and run an errand and my hair has not been washed or if it's looking especially bad.

The other times I will wear one is on a really hot sunny day if I need to do some yard work or walk my dog or otherwise be outside in the sun. I try to avoid sun exposure whenever I can.

I agree.......seems like I've been :read::read::read::read::read::read::read: all day between the affidavits, the separation documents, catching up on the threads and today's news articles on the case. Plus now, just today, we've been introduced to a fairly large cast of characters. We wanted info.......we're getting info........phew is righ LOL.

Try living in the West - when we get up in the morning there's 20 pages to catch up plus all the docs as you mentioned.:book::book::book:
Here's the drink for ya ->:drink::crazy:

I think that depends on the year doesn't it? Do you know what the year of their BMW is?

The X5 Likely has a GPS system in dash but would not record prior routes taken (unless you specifially programmed them in)

Well there go the dam* footprints of the perp then!:eek:

GGggrrr...........we'll have to think of something else.:waitasec:

For the life of me, I cannot think of one thing that can connect him to this crime.

Other than, MOTIVE, MEANS, AND OPPORTUNITY.

Now, {proof}:confused:

fran

I agree fran :doh:. Perhaps LE found sufficient evidence, which hasn't been revealed yet, in the house. It will be quite telling too, if blood/tissue was found under her fingernails and testing revealed it was Brad's. I'm grasping at possibilities here since it looks like my hope for shoe prints being found may have been washed away by the rain :rolleyes:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm