Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
scott heider would be on my list to investigate after his smug affidavit.

it is obvious why he and brad are friends --- the got burned by the same woman , heather metour (a non-hyphenated name; are you happy now, scott??!). they can commiserate.

Scott came to mind with me as well. I think Scott might have some information to offer, but I don't know if it is to the extent of a bombshell.

If there is indeed a 3rd SW I was wondering if BC used the library computers :waitasec: That would take a SW.

Me too..I think the girl in red. The other girl appears to be leaning the other direction with her arm over the other guys leg as well.

It is hard for me to tell, since the pics, even in the larger size are kind of small, but I think the "arm on the leg" is misleading. It looks to me like that is HIS arm on his leg, and the she has her arm bent and forearm across her own lap.

I might be wrong, but that is the way it looks to me.

CyberPro

Oh really? Well it really would be nice if someone had a sense
of humor like Kurt Schlatzburger wouldn't it?

B&B...would you feel better to know BC has been out doing yard work, bagging the yard waste, doing the recycling, and trash out for trash day tomorrow. Now that is a good man if I must say so myself!!!

If BC's computers were taken when would he get them back? I would assume if they take 1 they would take all of them if there was more than 1 at his home.
Would it be a quick process just to check his hard drive or kept until court if he is the one arrested?
Does anyone know?
i believe that WCSO still has the computers from michelle and jason young's house that they took 2 yrs ago. they also have an external hard drive of a friend of theirs who lived in another state. SWs in feb were for jason's work laptops. i'm not sure whether he just showed the investigators or whether they confiscated it.

i would assume that the investigators on nancy's case would take
all of nancy & brad's computers, at home and at work.

they would keep them until they were satisifed that they had examined all the files including those that had been deleted.

it is obvious why he and brad are friends --- the got burned by the same woman , heather metour (a non-hyphenated name; are you happy now, scott??!).

:clap::clap::clap::woohoo:

Saint,

I LOVE that one, you nailed it!

CyberPro

Just so I'll know.

Fully admitting that I have figured out that I am the
champion of lost causes, still, doesn't it seem a little
weird to

1 care how he is leaning
2 care how someone else is leaning
3 Criticize someone about the flowers
3 criticize someone for not spending time with family
then when he does it's too much time
4 different people say he gave varying amounts of money and all of them were the wrong amounts
5 he shouldn't have asked her to return the laptop cover
6 he gets criticized for not going to parties and obviously
he did but what? not enough or too late?
7 was he supposed to be happy about his child's nose?
and since he wasn't doesn't that say something?
8 why in the hell can't he have a hobby?
9 PEOPLE GO ON TRIPS!
10 Did this guy ever do anything right?

Jesus Christ

Damned if you do and damned if you don't. Well, if my husband showed up dead tomorrow there would likely be limitless things that I could be criticized for. I could easily be viewed as a thoughtless, non-caring wife by those who know nothing of our relationship and the struggles we went through previously. People just live their lives the best they know how and then, bam, sh-- happens.

No doubt Brad can't do anything right these days - he is clearly in the bullseye. I appreciate your comments and thanks for expressing a different point of view. Frankly, I don't think he is such a huge monster as he is being portrayed. Things just got way out of hand and terribly out of control...

It is hard for me to tell, since the pics, even in the larger size are kind of small, but I think the "arm on the leg" is misleading. It looks to me like that is HIS arm on his leg, and the she has her arm bent and forearm across her own lap.

I might be wrong, but that is the way it looks to me.

CyberPro

#3 picture is the one someone was talking about where the girl in the striped top has her arm over BC's leg. Someone earlier thought she might be BC's Europe fling...
A few of us think its the girl in red who it might be. I don't think she has her arm on him either...you are correct.

B&B...would you feel better to know BC has been out doing yard work, bagging the yard waste, doing the recycling, and trash out for trash day tomorrow. Not that is a good man if I must say so myself!!!

I can't believe you said that!

B&B...would you feel better to know BC has been out doing yard work, bagging the yard waste, doing the recycling, and trash out for trash day tomorrow. Not that is a good man if I must say so myself!!!

What no lawn service?
:)

Damned if you do and damned if you don't. Well, if my husband showed up dead tomorrow there would likely be limitless things that I could be criticized for. I could easily be viewed as a thoughtless, non-caring wife by those who know nothing of our relationship and the struggles we went through previously. People just live their lives the best they know how and then, bam, sh-- happens.

No doubt Brad can't do anything right these days - he is clearly in the bullseye. I appreciate your comments and thanks for expressing a different point of view. Frankly, I don't think he is such a huge monster as he is being portrayed. Things just got way out of hand and terribly out of control...

Actually I meant doing things right before.

If you had read my earlier post you would know what that means? I'm reading other people's stuff!
okay. you can take over my schedule and i'll read back the 13 threads that i've missed.

i'm trying to talk to these cary people, B&B. don't be so attention-seeking and let them talk about the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member