Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I continue to bring this discrepancy to everyone's attention because I am very familiar with men(women) training for this extremely time consuming and difficult type of racing event. People who do Iron Men events don't just QUIT. This type of athleticism is an addiction; and nothing but an injury will stand in one's way. It really does become a physical high, and the competition itself is hard to give up.

Without giving details, my sister's divorce had a lot to do with this particular kind of situation, so I know firsthand how impossible is for one to completely "stop" training. It doesn't happen. If he were forced to give it up by either NC or his own attorney, he'd be very, very resentful and very cranky! Believe me. It's a physical withdrawl as well as mental.

I agree. It would put a serious cramp in his style. But...something happened....

I just checked the WRAL website and saw an updated story about an additonal search warrant being issued to search the CISCO office at Research Triangle Park. The media is asking that the warrant be open in an appeal tomorrow. Here's a link to the story:
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3302342/

When I saw that one picture in Europe, France I think it was?, I just shook my head...It's speculation on my part, I know, but, boy, it just didn't seem right according to my gut...And - I'm learning to trust my gut after all these years!

Okay someone needs to send me a direct message because I looked at all the France pics and I don't know what *one pic* y'all are talking about. I went through all 33 France pics and I can see one very attractive woman who I think most men would be interested in...but I didn't see anything particularly salacious or necessarily telling. So obviously I missed something. Someone help a gal out here... please?

Okay someone needs to send me a direct message because I looked at all the France pics and I don't know what *one pic* y'all are talking about. I went through all 33 France pics and I can see one very attractive woman who I think most men would be interested in...but I didn't see anything particularly salacious or necessarily telling. So obviously I missed something. Someone help a gal out here... please?

Oh dear - I can't remember where I saw it now, I'll have to search. The one I am thinking of is one where there was a picture of a woman with a mountain as the backdrop. Very nice picture. It may look perfectly innocent (and could be, I suppose) but it just bugged me when I saw it.

That goes for me too. I can't get any photo to enlarge big enough to see what is being talked about.

Oh dear - I can't remember where I saw it now, I'll have to search. The one I am thinking of is one where there was a picture of a woman with a mountain as the backdrop. Very nice picture. It may look perfectly innocent (and could be, I suppose) but it just bugged me when I saw it.

Not sure there is anything untoward in these pictures but if I had to pick out a woman that was Brad's interest on this trip, I would pick the blond woman in the center of picture #3 (of 33) with her arm draped over Brad's leg. That arm on the thigh seems a bit familiar and it is there for several poses in this picture. Maybe it's just a French thing. You see her in the vicinity of Brad in several other pictures, but not very close and no contact, and she went climbing with him. Could all be innocent. Just saying, if I had to choose.

I think CARYiSHOME is referring to the woman in picture #10 (woman with mountains in the background.

That goes for me too. I can't get any photo to enlarge big enough to see what is being talked about.

You have to click on it mom - I spent the longest time spinning back and forth with those photos - I felt nauseous. :crazy:that seems to be a very sophisticated photo album - this technology really amazes me!

Okay yes, I know which one that is. I looked at it a few times. I can make a case for it looking suspicious, but I can also make a case for it looking innocent too.

I had a male colleague at one job years ago, married, who was flirtatious and he and I became friends. In some pics of our team that year you could have easily come to the conclusion that something might be going on. In fact he had his arm around me in some pics at a group lunch, along with some others too. And nothing happened, ever. Although, in the interest of full disclosure, he did end up getting divorced a year later and I understand has been remarried for several years now. So maybe his flirting was a sign that all was not well in his personal life and it was his way of getting some attention. But he and I were only platonic friends.

<edit> I didn't notice any arm on the thigh...I will have to go back and do my own CSI-affair investigation! <clonk-clonk>

Ok, here's the one I'm thinking of. I know it looks perfectly innocent - just bugs me.

<a href="http://adventuresofbrad.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_expose&Itemid=36" target="_blank">France Picture</a>

OH! That wasn't the one I thought he might necessarily find attractive...I was thinking it was the gal in the red shirt sitting next to him. The 3rd pic...the gal with arm on his leg...that did not jump out at me at all. If you look, her other arm is kind of across the other guy's leg too, albeit a bit lower so it's not as clear. I got a 'buddy' vibe from her...at least in that particular pic.

I continue to bring this discrepancy to everyone's attention because I am very familiar with men(women) training for this extremely time consuming and difficult type of racing event. People who do Iron Men events don't just QUIT. This type of athleticism is an addiction; and nothing but an injury will stand in one's way. It really does become a physical high, and the competition itself is hard to give up.

Without giving details, my sister's divorce had a lot to do with this particular kind of situation, so I know firsthand how impossible is for one to completely "stop" training. It doesn't happen. If he were forced to give it up by either NC or his own attorney, he'd be very, very resentful and very cranky! Believe me. It's a physical withdrawl as well as mental.

i think he was lying about giving it up.
i didn't find his explanation in his aff convincing about how many hours
he was on the stationary bike. nancy's friend claimed 8 hrs while watching DVDs, he said something like 4-6 hrs (as if that sounded more reasonable... :bananalama:)

a friend of mine competed in IronWoman contests and her husband cycled with her. she wasn't nutty, just athletic and driven.
the men might be diffferent.

Picture #10 is the one with the gal who has the mountains behind her. And she is the gal wearing the red top in the group picture. That's the one I focused on.

watch out, guys. i didn't click on the link. if brad has a sitemeter, he can see your IPs

back to nancy...

was there any fun time for her when brad was attentive and caring rather than abusive and controlling?
when did it start to go bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member