Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're not looking for information to 'clear' him...they're looking for EVIDENCE that might link him (or a suspect) to this crime. They might find it; they might not, but that's why SW are issued for every criminal case, including this one.

Wouldn't he have access to a computer where he is staying? He could check all of his mail from there. He could have had many alias accounts. He might have even handled that from a remote location on someone elses computer. The extra search might be one of his extra curricula "friends". I wonder if they searched his attic at his house to look for an extra hard drive that maybe he hid up there under the insulation. He might have spent that Saturday morning disconnecting the Cisco phone since he said he had.

Good thought - but he would definitely need a computer I would think - I suspect the hard drives from the one(s) at his house were taken during the search of the house.

Please give the link again to his website with the Europe pictures

If BC is cooperating as the LE states he is, all he has to do is sign a release authorizing CPD permission to obtain any information they need from the home phone as well as the cell phone company. This allows them to get his past bills as well as find out who the calls are to and from.

If BC is cooperating as the LE states he is, all he has to do is sign a release authorizing CPD permission to obtain any information they need from the home phone as well as the cell phone company. This allows them to get his past bills as well as find out who the calls are to and from.

I don't know, momto3kids. I'd think they'd want SW's for that. Especially Nancy's phone. I could be very wrong tho.

I was going back and reading BC's rebuttal affidavit about his triathalon training. I misread it the first time. It does say that he has not trained for a triathlon since June 07 (and we know his post from Jan 08 indicates he was back to training). I originally read it that he had done NO training since June 07. However, the affidavit states he's had the odd 1 hour workout per week. His training log shows a total of roughly 9 hours this year. Lots of weeks have no hours logged, some have a few. Granted, they aren't an odd one hour per week (I did see one that was about 4hrs/week). I did not go back to the June 07 time period (only looked at 2008).

I was wondering if he just was averaging those hours out? Was it smart to say odd 1 hour per week? NO b/c there clearly are some that are more. Would he intentionally lie about that? Certainly he would realize someone would check his site. Who knows? I guess it will be up to a judge to decide when the custody hearing rolls around (which could be a non-issue IF BC is guilty).

I was going back and reading BC's rebuttal affidavit about his triathalon training. I misread it the first time. It does say that he has not trained for a triathlon since June 07 (and we know his post from Jan 08 indicates he was back to training). I originally read it that he had done NO training since June 07. However, the affidavit states he's had the odd 1 hour workout per week. His training log shows a total of roughly 9 hours this year. Lots of weeks have no hours logged, some have a few. Granted, they aren't an odd one hour per week (I did see one that was about 4hrs/week). I did not go back to the June 07 time period (only looked at 2008).

I was wondering if he just was averaging those hours out? Was it smart to say odd 1 hour per week? NO b/c there clearly are some that are more. Would he intentionally lie about that? Certainly he would realize someone would check his site. Who knows? I guess it will be up to a judge to decide when the custody hearing rolls around (which could be a non-issue IF BC is guilty).

He indicated on his website that he had been off his training because of the work on his degree. I didn't see his family mentioned. He did stop working out after January, but that isn't what he had indicated in his affidavit. IMO

Also: Finally Back Training Again......
Written by Brad
Thursday, 10 January 2008
After almost 5 months of not training... I'm Back!!! Between work, MBA and holidays my training was put on hold until now. Now that my MBA is complete and the holidays are over, its definitely time to start training for Ironman Lake Placid in July 2008.

http://adventuresofbrad.com/joomla/i...4&limitstart=0

The Ironman in Lake Placid is 7-22-08.

Got this from a post by SeriouslySearching back on the first thread. Just what I stated earlier today: He says in his affidavit he hasn't trained for an ironman since June, 2007

whether the VOiP phone handset had a Cisco logo on it or not, i think it is apparent that nancy and her friends suspected that nancy's calls on the house line(s) were being monitored by brad. nancy used her cell phone instead and that explains why the bill was so high for the cell phone.

brad's family , in their affidavits, tried to make it seem like nancy was extravagant by saying that they saw a bill for a $ 200 pedicure.

my late mother was born with painful hammer toes and wore high heels for decades.
she had many pedicures at the podiatrist's office . it had nothing to do with getting her toenails painted red while she read the National Enquirer. it had everything to do with her being able to walk without pain.

many dancers and runners have mangled feet. it is a fact.

was nancy's pedicure really medical treatment, regardless of whether it took place at a salon or a podiatrist's office?

was it reimbursed by medical insurance?

was it a gift that was included in a day of beauty at a day spa?

was it a reward for staying home and taking care of the girls?

I don't know, momto3kids. I'd think they'd want SW's for that. Especially Nancy's phone. I could be very wrong tho.

I just went thru this recently and all I did was sign the forms. There is also a chance NC's cell was in BC's name if they had the same provider. If Cisco provided him phone there is still a chance her phone was in his name.

I would think the home SW would cover her cell being part of the evidence if it was needed.

whether the VOiP phone handset had a Cisco logo on it or not, i think it is apparent that nancy and her friends suspected that nancy's calls on the house line(s) were being monitored by brad. nancy used her cell phone instead and that explains why the bill was so high for the cell phone.

brad's family , in their affidavits, tried to make it seem like nancy was extravagant by saying that they saw a bill for a $ 200 pedicure.

my late mother was born with painful hammer toes and wore high heels for decades.
she had many pedicures at the podiatrist's office . it had nothing to do with getting her toenails painted red while she read the National Enquirer. it had everything to do with her being able to walk without pain.

many dancers and runners have mangled feet. it is a fact.

was nancy's pedicure really medical treatment, regardless of whether it took place at a salon or a podiatrist's office?

was it reimbursed by medical insurance?

was it a gift that was included in a day of beauty at a day spa?

was it a reward for staying home and taking care of the girls?
I've never heard of a regular pedicure at the salon costing $200.

Also: Finally Back Training Again......
Written by Brad
Thursday, 10 January 2008
After almost 5 months of not training... I'm Back!!! Between work, MBA and holidays my training was put on hold until now. Now that my MBA is complete and the holidays are over, its definitely time to start training for Ironman Lake Placid in July 2008.

http://adventuresofbrad.com/joomla/i...4&limitstart=0

The Ironman in Lake Placid is 7-22-08.

Got this from a post by SeriouslySearching back on the first thread. Just what I stated earlier today: He says in his affidavit he hasn't trained for an ironman since June, 2007

What I was pointing out is that I originally missed that he said he had the odd 1 hour/week workout. I originally read it that he had done ZERO training since Jun 07.

Some of the statements for NC were done ont he 23rd. Obviously Carrie and NC had some things in common. She wouldn't have to confirm or deny BC's statement but do what NC other friends did and state times and days and ackknowledge the relationship. Maybe why she cancelled? Did she plan to do it on Saturday? Her friends might say no, but let Carrie tell it.

The issue I am having is NO word from her or Diana Duncan's husband either.

Maybe their affadavits weren't very interesting.

http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/internetworkers/2003-October/012402.html

Actually the next post in the thread was very
funny. But only for those who need a little comic relief.

http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/internetworkers/2003-October/012403.html

I've never heard of a regular pedicure at the salon costing $200.

exactly. that is why i think it happened at a doctor's office
and the box was checked for "pedicure" or that it was part of a package of a day of beauty at a salon or spa.

i think a pedicure costs about $25 w/o tips.

how about all the money that brad spent getting ready for his Ironman events?
clothes
supplements and energy drinks
shoes
bike
equipment
travel
hotels
entrance fees

just to name a few

do you think that some of these affidavits (on both sides) could have been taken back when there was talk of the divorce in april?

could they have been just updated because nancy wound up dead?

i think both sides were preparing their cases and gathering ammunition.

did brad only back off from training so many hours due to a warning from his divorce lawyer? did he only start to train less around the time he was trying to memorize his daughters' favorite colors and creatures?

Carrie Clarke could have easily admitted or denied what BC stated about Friday mornings cancellation. Did they not want to show BC did state some truth in his statement if he is telling the truth? She jogged with NC and had to know some things about BC. I can't imagine she had many different things to say about BC or did she? :confused:

Diana Duncan's husband???? Did he not do one because he had some positive things to say?

I am just saying it is strange to see who was picked and chosen...Many spouses, but the ones directly across the street only the wife did one? JA jogs with NC, but so does Carrie.

Theresa went to the cameras immediately talking about her friend NC, started organize the search, where is she?

This was for the custody case not criminal...why would they not do a statement? This is why I find it strange not everyone involved with NC did one.

For the record, the correct spelling of the name is Carey Clark. See reference on runner thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum