Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too but it aint gonna happen ! I really have no idea at all but just a gut feeling is it was somewhere and someone we know nothing of of - again just a gut feeling.

Glad you are here !

Thanks! It's great to be here.

You're probably right. Perhaps another 'side dish' he was having.

Or perhaps his cell phone records prompted another warrant?

hmmm never thought about the cell phone records...I just assumed they would have gotten that on the first go round....

I'm sure they did. I was thinking that perhaps his records led to another SW of someone else's phone or computer for that matter?

We have so many names in this case - it could be related to one of them. But given the date of it as 25 July - either something turned up during the Cisco search or some new piece of information was received.

The cellphone records could very well have prompted another warrant. It does take a few days to go through all that data depending how far back the records went.

We have so many names in this case - it could be related to one of them. But given the date of it as 25 July - either something turned up during the Cisco search or some new piece of information was received.

The cellphone records could very well have prompted another warrant. It does take a few days to go through all that data depending how far back the records went.

I suppose it could be bank records as well.

Did y'all figure out what he did with the $55K from the increase of the LOC while I was trying to stay logged in. lol :)

Yep, it doesn't mean they turned up anything yet...only that they feel the need to keep looking or search for something specific that they didn't have access to in a prior warrant. They can't just show up and start looking around so they need a SW. Again, it doesn't mean they will absolutely find something incriminating...only that they think they could.

I remember in terms of some legal eagles talking about getting an indictment...(NOT in this case but in the past) and the quote was, "well a ham sandwich could be indicted in the grand jury for probable cause."

Actually I think there is a misunderstanding about this NEW SW it really isn't new it was dated June21st and was actually served yesterday on his office, or at least that is what I have seen reported. If this is true then apparently LE wasn't in such a big hurry to search his office. I am beginning to not believe but only about 25% of even what is in the media.

Deduction--

I believe you are right. The WRAL story leads you to believe there is another SW, but when reading the story in the News & Observer it only speaks of two SW's the one for the house and the one for his office at Cisco.

Did y'all figure out what he did with the $55K from the increase of the LOC while I was trying to stay logged in. lol :)

there was a theory that BC paid some gang member to kill NC :waitasec:

My mind can't even go there - no clue at all. :crazy:

Yep - the undisclosed location was issued the 25th which tends to make me think the 21st warrant revealed something and LE got the second warrant to follow up.

LE does not return a warrant the same day it is issued, nor do they return it once the search is done - instead they return it when the inventory taken is returned to LE and all items are logged and placed in evidence. Takes a few days.

I'm thinking the 21st warrant was searched shortly after - something cuaght LE's eye and they obtained the 25th warrant to check.

This makes incredible sense.

You know, DW, I've been thinking the "side dish" theory all along but didn't want to jump the gun with speculation without reason. But...being a woman spurned at one time, his initial desire for her to leave Canada with the children as soon as possible sounds like someone who's anxious to be free for someone else...in my experience. We still have to consider his relationship NC told her friends she found out about with an MBA classmate while in Europe. (if you check out the pictures of that trip on his website, you can try see for yourself all the possibilites. Yes, yes...I've already done that...and made a guess.)This was supposedly after the the HM affair. Just a thought...Not trying to start something. It's hard to ignore behavior you've experienced first hand.

A question about the warrant. Even if Brad was cooperating with LE, wouldn't they need a warrant to search Cisco assets & property?

A question about the warrant. Even if Brad was cooperating with LE, wouldn't they need a warrant to search Cisco assets & property?

Absolutely yes! He does not own those assets. So for LE to search they need the permission of the owner (i.e. Cisco).

I have no doubt that CIsco would demand a warrant.

SOmething is either leading LE to something new or not adding up. One piece of evidence begets another and it takes a long time to go through it all, especially records of calls, and history on the computer.

The affadavits and BC rebuttal from the custody battle are supplying valued info that LE would've had to accumulate as depo's after BC was charged ( and possibly before as statements) But the friends came forward for the kids, and BC had to respond.
SO it's all such a bonus that these things exist!

As Tom Petty says, "The wa-a-aa-iting is the hardest part".

You know, DW, I've been thinking the "side dish" theory all along but didn't want to jump the gun with speculation without reason. But...being a woman spurned at one time, his initial desire for her to leave Canada with the children as soon as possible sounds like someone who's anxious to be free for someone else...in my experience. We still have to consider his relationship NC told her friends she found out about with an MBA classmate while in Europe. (if you check out the pictures of that trip on his website, you can try see for yourself all the possibilites. Yes, yes...I've already done that...and made a guess.)This was supposedly after the the HM affair. Just a thought...Not trying to start something. It's hard to ignore behavior you've experienced first hand.

In reading the affidavits, there were perhaps 4 that Nancy knew about...

Yes, I've seen that picture. ETA: My guess is we're thinking about the same photo(s).

The pattern of his behavior is hard to ignore, imo.:)

I have no doubt that CIsco would demand a warrant.

Which goes back to my original point that if LE was trying to clear Brad based on information that he had provided him...information that was stored on his work PC, they would need a warrant to obtain it.

Which goes back to my original point that if LE was trying to clear Brad based on information that he had provided him...information that was stored on his work PC, they would need a warrant to obtain it.

I repsectfully disagree. I believe the people living in Cary should be calling for the PD Chief's head if she is expending resources to clear a man of something he has not been charged with or because of a custody case instead of searching for a killer and getting them off the streets. Just does not happen.

Wouldn't he have access to a computer where he is staying? He could check all of his mail from there. He could have had many alias accounts. He might have even handled that from a remote location on someone elses computer. The extra search might be one of his extra curricula "friends". I wonder if they searched his attic at his house to look for an extra hard drive that maybe he hid up there under the insulation. He might have spent that Saturday morning disconnecting the Cisco phone since he said he had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum