Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this hasn't already been mentioned but what if on the first trip to HT he left his cell phone there so that he could go home place a call to his cell from his home. Then the second trip was to grab his cell phone.

I'm just asking b/c I'm curious. How would his cell register that he answered the call if he's not there to answer it? A call going into voicemail doesn't show on my personal cell phone records as an answered call.

Sorry I had an errands to run...I posted that also.

No biggie. Just a question I had. I really thought I could ask a question without getting drilled..:rolleyes:

Sorry. I thought maybe your source said he was wearing a jacket in the video and you didn't want to confirm or deny either way. Wasn't trying to drill you.:bang:

Sorry I had an errands to run...I posted that also.

No biggie. Just a question I had. I really thought I could ask a question without getting drilled..:rolleyes:

I think we all, at least I do, think you have the inside scoop so if you're asking a question - there's gotta be a good reason!:)

I'm just asking b/c I'm curious. How would his cell register that he answered the call if he's not there to answer it? A call going into voicemail doesn't show on my personal cell phone records as an answered call.

Set the mobile phone to auto-answer?

Right, for the phone records to be consistent with BC's story, the call would have to be answered and last long enough to have a conversation about juice. That could not be done with a hidden cell phone.

Set the mobile phone to auto-answer?

Do you have to have an earbud for that? I don't have earphones/earbud so I don't know and my only auto answer option is it'll automatically connect when I flip the phone open. If the phone is already in open mode, I still have to press a button.

I hope this hasn't already been mentioned but what if on the first trip to HT he left his cell phone there so that he could go home place a call to his cell from his home. Then the second trip was to grab his cell phone.

Somewhere in there lies the truth....BC knows that all these stores have cameras inside and out and he would've been picked up in his activites, whether he was just driving by or going inside, so he establishes he had to be there to buy something, then he does the cell phone dance to establish that NC was still alive at the time.

CyberPro wrote this on another thread:

If I went to France, it would be for business. When I travel on Business, which is frequently, but not usually international, I am there to work. I do not go out, except to dinner, and that is usually alone. I do not usually go visit any sites, unless I happen to be passing right by it anyway. I am there for work, and I keep my mind on the reason I am there.

I would not visit France for pleasure, I have no desire to go there, so, I would not be smiling.

I just wanted to say that I thought this was funny.
It stuck with me for some reason and even though I haven't
been feeling very well it made me laugh very much.

Do you have to have an earbud for that? I don't have earphones/earbud so I don't know and my only auto answer option is it'll automatically connect when I flip the phone open. If the phone is already in open mode, I still have to press a button.
Some one mentioned on an earlier thread that you can program your fax machine to call at any given time.

I was the one that started the Cisco rumor of COD (heard it from a friend that works at Cisco). Come to find out that rumor was based on a Dr. Baden TV interview. He was only speculating but many people believed him to have inside info. :blushing:

Who is your friend at Cisco?

CyberPro wrote this on another thread:

If I went to France, it would be for business. When I travel on Business, which is frequently, but not usually international, I am there to work. I do not go out, except to dinner, and that is usually alone. I do not usually go visit any sites, unless I happen to be passing right by it anyway. I am there for work, and I keep my mind on the reason I am there.

I would not visit France for pleasure, I have no desire to go there, so, I would not be smiling.

I just wanted to say that I thought this was funny.
It stuck with me for some reason and even though I haven't
been feeling very well it made me laugh very much.

Sorry you're not feeling well, Bob. What ails you?:puke:

I think we all, at least I do, think you have the inside scoop so if you're asking a question - there's gotta be a good reason!:)

Of course I have a reason. I won't deny that.

I want to confirm some things before I post anything about a jacket. If I post it then it will be put in stone because I said it.

The topic of long sleeves keep coming up on here. I personally have heard about a jacket a few times (off the board) and really want to research this jacket. I have posted most of the things I have heard and I will do no different about this.

I am just like you and everyone on here wanting to know who killed NC.

My hubby travels all the time. He has gone to some very cool places and I ENCOURAGE him to take a couple of days vacation while he's there to make the most of his trip - as long as he's there he might as well do a little sight seeing. There have been a couple of overseas trips where we've been able to plan in advance for the family to tag along. I really don't see anything strange about Brad spending extra time at a foreign location after completing his work task. Now if the rumors that he had a laison there are true... that's a different matter.
I believe the France trip was in connection with his MBA cirriculum...not work related.

Another thought on COD, my guess would be blunt force trauma (dear God this is so awful) there was a post by someone earlier (way back)who had friends that were searching for NC and Brad was in their midst. He apparently pointed to a shovel noting something about it being there. I found that very interesting as if he was "steering" the investigation in that direction. So I would imagine blunt force trauma is involved.
Not involving that particular shovel but something that could cause BFT.

My Alltel phone has an 'auto answer' option (Brad had Alltel)
You simply set it and the phone will automatically connect if it is connected to a 'handsfreee' devise (wired or bluetooth, depending on the phone).

My opinion is he simply called his cell from the home line at 6:40 am, answered the call for <30 seconds and then immediately drove to HT, arriving at 6:45 am. For those who question the time due to conjested intersections and stoplights, remember, this was 6:45 am on Saturday morning....traffic and light waits would be nonexistent.

My Alltel phone has an 'auto answer' option (Brad had Alltel)
You simply set it and the phone will automatically connect if it is connected to a 'handsfreee' devise (wired or bluetooth, depending on the phone).

My opinion is he simply called his cell from the home line at 6:40 am, answered the call for <30 seconds and then immediately drove to HT, arriving at 6:45 am. For those who question the time due to conjested intersections and stoplights, remember, this was 6:45 am on Saturday morning....traffic and light waits would be nonexistent.

another Bingo!

BC is wearing a light jacket in some pictures on his website.
adventuresofbrad.com, click on photos and MBA.

Thank You. Picture 29 seems to be the best one of a jacket. I just do not know if it's a North Face. It looks like a style of NF, but i don't know about the logo.

Maybe someone else will know more about NF and let me know if this is one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cecilgoodroe