Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I would never make an appearance in person at that HT--if I needed to acquire that purchase info I would find some other way. And yes, have my lawyers obtain said information if at all possible.

I also would not DO ANYTHING. I would not respond to rumors, etc. I would let the burden to 'prove' I was responsible continue to rest on the shoulders of the DA. I wouldn't have my lawyers create a website asking for info cause that's the job of LE to gather info. I would WANT to do a lot of things, but I would not do anything at all. I would simply wait and see what happened and how it played out.

Ultimately, the burden to prove a murder beyond a reasonable doubt is squarely on the shoulders of 'the people, represented by the DA.

Yes, but maybe he needed to know what "evidence" the state might have against him to build his defense?

I've been doing some research on Harris Teeter.

For those of you in NC how far away is Fuquay Varina?

From Fielding the Harris Teeter on Tryon would be closer. I wonder if they checked the security video there? Is that one also open 24 hours? If the one on Kildaire is, it's possible that one isn't.

The person who told me about the visit said they did not know the exact date. They said it was after the 4am purchase surfaced he went back in. He could have had his attorney with him, I just don't know. The person was describing where they were when they spotted him in the store. This is something I failed to ask.:waitasec:

It could have been before he hired the lawyer too. I just thought maybe he was looking for something maybe he didn't want anyone including his atty to know about.

Someone asked about any other 24 hr places and I said there was 1 place no one had mentioned. It was the other HT.

Someone asked about any other 24 hr places and I said there was 1 place no one had mentioned. It was the other HT.

Is that the one he visited at 4:20 am ?

The other one at Crescent Commons between 6 and 7 am ?

From Fielding the Harris Teeter on Tryon would be closer. I wonder if they checked the security video there? Is that one also open 24 hours? If the one on Kildaire is, it's possible that one isn't.

Yes it is. I didn't know either, but I called them and the voice message states 24 hours.

This HT is also in the same direction from BC home where NC body was found. The difference he would turn left on Holly Springs instead of right.

so which one did brad go to that day? or did he go to both?

Bob, what do you mean by: "LOH. How come we can't use three letters?"

And, what does knowing how far away ....Fuquay-Varina is..." mean? Are you and Lonetraveler, the environmental engineer, working/partying together tonight?

By the way. Does anyone know who all the people were at
the party on Friday night, July 11?

I know that a new HT on Tryon and Walnut is open 24 hrs. What do you mean, anyway, about there being another 24 hr. place open near Brad. I'd say he's equidistant between both HTs.

ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEER: Ha ha. I surely hope that you don't work at the Harris nuclear facility, because you seem disoriented.

i hope his specialty is not anthrax

Bob, what do you mean by: "LOH. How come we can't use three letters?"

And, what does knowing how far away ....Fuquay-Varina is..." mean? Are you and Lonetraveler, the environmental engineer, working/partying together tonight?

he's helping bob work on his affidavit spreadsheet

Also, BC said the family wanted her jewelry and her hat and
her sunglasses. Wouldn't she wear her hat and sunglasses to run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vec416