Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the one he visited at 4:20 am ?

The other one at Crescent Commons between 6 and 7 am ?

I understand it was the one at Crescent Commons at 4:20.
I felt it was possible it was the new one at 4:20 and management talked between stores, LE came in looking thru the video and mentioned the 4:20 purchase at the new HT.....but the person I spoke to this week who stated they saw the video says it was Crescent Commons.

Mom and Wyn, as I have stated, yes the HT on Tryon and Walnut is open 24 hrs. There is a large neon sign on the storefront area. I would think he'd rather go to that one, since it's brand spanking new and maybe the people he knows wouldn't be at that one. (But then, who would be there in the wee hours of the morning?).

Too bad the killer didn't pick a dirt road, so that there would be a possibility of tire tracks. The clay is so hardened, however.

I'm beginning to wonder what Brad's life was like growing up. Usually there will be an account by some of the news media on one's past life, when there is suspicion/murder.

I'm equally interested in his mom's...er...possibility of psychiatric history. She sounds like her own son, as far as Nancy has reported her behavior to be. Maybe the Listers and family have met her enough to report on that some day. Obviously now is not the time, yet.

I wonder what Nancy's dad REALLY thought about Brad. Or was Nancy's dad just out of the loop as to how bad it had gotten? Probably not out of the loop. He was most likely being diplomatic when he said that he was "...not worried..." about Nancy. (But Nancy's mom said that she had been worried about Nancy.)

I understand it was the one at Crescent Commons at 4:20.
I felt it was possible it was the new one at 4:20 and management talked between stores, LE came in looking thru the video and mentioned the 4:20 purchase at the new HT.....but the person I spoke to this week who stated they saw the video says it was Crescent Commons.

So let me ask you this - with the vic card - is it possible to go to any HT in the area to get data/receipts even if those purchases were made at another location if you know ?

If so he could have maybe gone to the new HT between 6 and 7 and not only would the time be misleading to LE but also the location and therefore the tape. So we know LE looked at the HT tape at Crescent Commons for the 420 time period -yes ?

Mom and Wyn, as I have stated, yes the HT on Tryon and Walnut is open 24 hrs. There is a large neon sign on the storefront area. I would think he'd rather go to that one, since it's brand spanking new and maybe the people he knows wouldn't be at that one. (But then, who would be there in the wee hours of the morning?).

Too bad the killer didn't pick a dirt road, so that there would be a possibility of tire tracks. The clay is so hardened, however.

I'm beginning to wonder what Brad's life was like growing up. Usually there will be an account by some of the news media on one's past life, when there is suspicion/murder.

I'm equally interested in his mom's...er...possibility of psychiatric history. She sounds like her own son, as far as Nancy has reported her behavior to be. Maybe the Listers and family have met her enough to report on that some day. Obviously now is not the time, yet.

I wonder what Nancy's dad REALLY thought about Brad. Or was Nancy's dad just out of the loop as to how bad it had gotten? Probably not out of the loop. He was most likely being diplomatic when he said that he was "...not worried..." about Nancy. (But Nancy's mom said that she had been worried about Nancy.)

When did she say she was worried?

so which one did brad go to that day? or did he go to both?

Crescent Commons for the detergent purchase.

Wouldn't it be funny if he went to the new HT for something?? and found out it appeared on his VIC transactions because he forgot he swiped his card that morning.

I would think that anyone with a VIC card could go online to HTs website and get info. Not sure. I shop online from the local Lowe's Foods, (Lowe's Foods to Go at Wellington) and occasionally at the Crescent Commons HT. I would check the VIC thing, but it's downstairs and I don't wanna go down the steps at this hour.

So let me ask you this - with the vic card - is it possible to go to any HT in the area to get data/receipts even if those purchases were made at another location if you know ?

If so he could have maybe gone to the new HT between 6 and 7 and not only would the time be misleading to LE but also the location and therefore the tape. So we know LE looked at the HT tape at Crescent Commons for the 420 time period -yes ?

Yes - would be my guess. You may be able to obtain receipts from any location - but any video they have will place you at a SPECIFIC store at a SPECIFIC time.

Is this the location where your child works?

These 2 HT work well together I hear since they are so close. If employee's are needed to help out they will fill in with employee's from or to the other store. I hear if one is out of balloons they even borrow those...cute huh??

I LOVE HT...can you tell?

Yes - would be my guess. You may be able to obtain receipts from any location - but any video they have will place you at a SPECIFIC store at a SPECIFIC time.

How long do they keep the videos?

Bob, Nancy's dad said that he was not worried about Nancy (meaning that he knew about the problems, but he wasn't worried)...when he was speaking at one of the Cary Police Dept. sessions on TV. After that, Nancy's mom spoke up and said, "I was worried."

Sorry that I don't have that link for you. I know someone will find it for you, but it would be there on the videos.

Crescent Commons...
These 2 HT work well together I hear since they are so close. If employee's are needed to help out they will fill in with employee's from or to the other store. I hear if one is out of balloons they even borrow those...cute huh??

I LOVE HT...can you tell?

I can tell and I'm a little jealous because I've never been to a Harris Teeter.

Bob, Nancy's dad said that he was not worried about Nancy (meaning that he knew about the problems, but he wasn't worried)...when he was speaking at one of the Cary Police Dept. sessions on TV. After that, Nancy's mom spoke up and said, "I was worried."

Sorry that I don't have that link for you. I know someone will find it for you, but it would be there on the videos.

I'll find it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member