Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was applying heavy sarcasm on my post...it really looks very simple, if you were looking for your wife, you would go to where she jogs or hangs out after a jog (Java Jive) and if someone asks to watch the kids, you could , Ironman , run the jog path.
You don't drive around a housing complex , who knows how big it is, looking for a car you may have seen maybe one time...his powers of observation must really be keen.
By the way, Jessica and whoever else was with her during the 911 call had the common sense to look up Carrie in the phone book, why didn't Brad?
No , sorry this stinks to high heaven.
None of it matches up...the list is too long and strange.
He wasn't frantic looking for her, he was frantic covering up some tracks. BC was trying to buy some time because JA ruined everything by calling 911.
IMHO

He didn't know that JA called 911 until either he came home to find the police at the house or the police called him to meet him at the house (I know it's in BC's affidavit...I just can't remember the scenario).

I'm not saying he did or didn't do it. Just pointing out that what some think would be normal reaction for a person is not a normal reaction for all.

He didn't know that JA called 911 until either he came home to find the police at the house or the police called him to meet him at the house (I know it's in BC's affidavit...I just can't remember the scenario).

I'm not saying he did or didn't do it. Just pointing out that what some think would be normal reaction for a person is not a normal reaction for all.

I think the moment JA called him looking for Nancy and being concerned and starting the ball rolling looking for her was enough to send him into a spin, he thought he had more time, no she was stirring the pot...I'm pretty sure he thought she would cause problems like call the police or something...that's why I feel he put those kids in the car thinking he might run, but then thought to himself it could end badly, then his superior personality kicked in and he convinced himself he could get away with it.
Most people have similiar methods and reactions, and some people with distinct personalities "traits" do things a certain way.
Pathological liars follow patterns
Manipulators follow patterns, etc and LE see right through it, as they have here.
It's interesting to watch I must say.
And I wait so diligently for the day for justice for Nancy.

I think the moment JA called him looking for Nancy and being concerned and starting the ball rolling looking for her was enough to send him into a spin, he thought he had more time, no she was stirring the pot...I'm pretty sure he thought she would cause problems like call the police or something...that's why I feel he put those kids in the car thinking he might run, but then thought to himself it could end badly, then his superior personality kicked in and he convinced himself he could get away with it.
Most people have similiar methods and reactions, and some people with distinct personalities "traits" do things a certain way.
Pathological liars follow patterns
Manipulators follow patterns, etc and LE see right through it, as they have here.
It's interesting to watch I must say.
And I wait so diligently for the day for justice for Nancy.

It's coming OneScout......just wait and see

It IS "desolate" back where Nancy's body was dumped. Have you ever been back there, Bob? I have.:waitasec:

I took the virtual tour on the google street maps thing.

I thought there were more than a few houses.

Umarked cars can be grey, in fact there are several manufacurers that make the grey for LE, also military, and in some places with higher crime the new unmarked grey muscle car is really big.

We've all known or worked with people that exaggerate ( polite way of saying lying) . After a time we AVOID these people like the plaque; we only deal with them when we HAVE to. They do not become our friends, we do not run with them, we do not hold parties for them and I am quite sure in the event of their death, we would not be holding memorials. We might attend out of respect for the family, but would not be involved in the planning.

Nancy had a large circle of friends who are still grieving. I do not think that they are thinking of her as being one who embellished her life and situations.

I took the virtual tour on the google street maps thing.

I thought there were more than a few houses.

Google street view is probably a few months out of date and with a quickly developing neighborhood it's probably changed quite a bit since the shots were taken.

Google street view is probably a few months out of date and with a quickly developing neighborhood it's probably changed quite a bit since the shots were taken.

So it's gotten more desolate?

I must have missed something. How do we know that he didn't do laundry? I am wondering why he would not accept JA's offer to help with the kids. It seems to me that a panicked husband looking for his wife would accept this help. She was not a stranger.

brad may have been afraid what the 2 little girls would tell her about what happened to mommy.

Dunno about unmarked in NC - but with tonights gathering most likely there was a collection of license plate numbers that will be tracked checked - this is routine - nothing special.

So no Brad at the event huh ?

Thanks RC...

It appears I can't even go to Wendy's for my husbands chili and it lands in my lap....(something related to this case)

They did hide around a corner and park...it appears note time was occuring.

There is no reason for him to have ever gone in the car to look for Carrie, he should have been looking for his wife along her running route and at the Java Jive.

I think the reason he got the girls in the car to "look" for Nancy was so he could BRAINWASH them to *think* they saw Mommy that morning, or to somehow manipulate their recollection of something he needed them to say or not say. That's also why he wanted to keep them away from everyone else.

Just my .02!
Apex-mom

Thanks RC...

It appears I can't even go to Wendy's for my husbands chili and it lands in my lap....(something related to this case)

They did hide around a corner and park...it appears note time was occuring.

Watching everyone coming and going aye ?

Okay Mt3K - where were the unmarkeds ?

That is what I was trying to ask. The car color and tags used. They came across the street from the church and passed me while I was at Wendy's. They pulled over and parked near the Pre-school Bella went to.

There were 2 in the car. They never got out so I couldn't tell, who they were. It was still light enough they didn't have to put the inside light on yet.

IDK if it was or not...just seemed strange they pulled in when NC friends were leaving the church. I would not have noticed or thought about it if WTVD 11 wasn't sitting there.

So it's gotten more desolate?

nah .. not in the front part of the neighborhood. Back part isn't exactly bustling with activity yet it seems (sans the occasional dog walker). I think the jogger could have been a curiosity seeker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member