Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, Mom. I was confused thinking that some of your reports were just from reading the news, etc. NOW I get it. YOUR family was searching and all. I mentioned that as a possibility for an explanation. I'm all clear now. Beam me up.:doh:

No reason to. I have not indulged in this conversation because it is bothersome to us.

Anyone posting on Caylee board - Tricia has a question on the sticky above - help her out please !

Hi Mom! May I ask if you've divulged the conversation to LE? Was it THAT type of remark?

Hi....nothing to incriminate him. He talked, answered questions, introduced himself, but NO ONE knew who "Brad" was at the time. It was a particular comment and question and a look, then the bells went off this is the husband. He then confirmed he was.
Again, nothing to call the LE about or believe me I would have.

Hi....nothing to incriminate him. He talked, answered questions, introduced himself, but NO ONE knew who "Brad" was at the time. It was a particular comment and question and a look, then the bells went off this is the husband. He then confirmed he was.
Again, nothing to call the LE about or believe me I would have.

Thank you. :blowkiss: Still, the long sleeves and long pants - along with his making a point about how he was being bitten and cut up - BIG RED FLAG. IMO, of course.

I have mentioned this a few times. It was when the shovel was discovered. I have told about the bugs biting him and all. Today is not the 1st time I have spoken of it. My entire family searched on Monday with the exception of my husband. In the pouring rain and all. I still have the clay on my floor mats. It was during the search time before NC was found.

mom, when Brad found the shovel, was that near the Tryon Rd. construction or the Kildaire Farm construction?

I bet he didn't like our 'Red Flags' list:doh: Especially since he thought he had done such a good job of covering his :behind:

No kidding! If I were him I'd be seriously panicked because the one thing I have noticed is that a collection of VERY smart brains coming together, and focused on making sure the perp is caught and put away forever, is not something to trifle with. Plus, there is very little that you do in which there are no witnesses at all...very little indeed. Everything you touch leaves a trace; every move you make is potentially seen by someone...and people DO notice things. Lots of things...lots of little things. And what I've learned from seeing how several high profile cases have evolved, these guys usually get caught, and they ALWAYS think they're so much smarter than everyone else, think they can get away with just about anything, and think they've got people fooled.

And no, they don't. Not even for a second! :behindbar

This is a mouse and not a man...he won't stand up and take the punishment for his crime.
I agree he's not a real man...certainly not one who takes responsibility for himself and understands rights and boundaries.

That said, I don't think he'll actually kill himself. I think whatever threats he may have made in the past were for effect and used for manipulation. Because someone who is really serious about suicide...does it. Simple as that.

I agree he's not a real man...certainly not one who takes responsibility for himself and understands rights and boundaries.

That said, I don't think he'll actually kill himself. I think whatever threats he may have made in the past were for effect and used for manipulation. Because someone who is really serious about suicide...does it. Simple as that.

Absolutely. :clap:

BTW, this is your daily IT'S A SMALL WORLD moment: I was at a party tonight and was with the person being referenced by JTF in this post. I happen to be friends with this individual and recognized this person's username because I communicate with them occasionally via email.

And this individual is absolutely telling the truth. They *do* have a friend who is in the law enforcement field and that convo with that friend DID happen. Now I have no way of knowing if my contact's friend was embellishing the story in anyway or not. We were discussing this case and my contact mentioned their friend and I remembered reading their post and then I point-blank asked them if that was really true...and I was assured that the story is true--and that's what they were told, verbatim.

So for what it's worth, I thought I'd share it with y'all. I see this person socially a couple times a month...I had no idea they were posting on that WRAL message board until I happened to see it myself a few weeks ago.

SMALL WORLD, eh?

It is a small world indeed.

Gets even smalller when confined to 64 square feet.

BTW, this is your daily IT'S A SMALL WORLD moment: I was at a party tonight and was with the person being referenced by JTF in this post. I happen to be friends with this individual and recognized this person's username because I communicate with them occasionally via email.

And this individual is absolutely telling the truth. They *do* have a friend who is in the law enforcement field and that convo with that friend DID happen. Now I have no way of knowing if my contact's friend was embellishing the story in anyway or not. We were discussing this case and my contact mentioned their friend and I remembered reading their post and then I point-blank asked them if that was really true...and I was assured that the story is true--and that's what they were told, verbatim.

So for what it's worth, I thought I'd share it with y'all. I see this person socially a couple times a month...I had no idea they were posting on that WRAL message board until I happened to see it myself a few weeks ago.

SMALL WORLD, eh?

I hope they're able to get who they know that did it and soon!:behindbar

I hope they're able to get who they know that did it and soon!:behindbar

Me too! I think they WILL get them; I just don't know how 'soon' it will occur. All ducks in order first with no wiggle room takes time. Sometimes longer than we'd like. It's important it be done right, and thoroughly, and to the letter of the law!

Something else I've noticed as I've occasionally discussed this case with others or listened as people around me have talked about the case...and that is that it really ANGERS people that a woman in the prime of her life, a mother of two beautiful little girls, was coldly murdered and dumped in a remote cul-de-sac like someone was taking out the trash.

It's not just heinous...it's cruel on so many levels, and to so many people. I can't imagine loading a body into the trunk of my car...that body belonging to someone I vowed to love and cherish, who gave birth to my children, then driving somewhere and dumping that body out. I just can't imagine then going about my life afterwards, living with what I had done. I know it happens and happens all too often. But when it hits so close to home (literally), it makes you realize how real and tragic and final it is. And such a waste; such an unbelievable waste of several lives all at once, leaving a wake of pain that will persist forever.

So unnecessary.

Me too! I think they WILL get them; I just don't know how 'soon' it will occur. All ducks in order first with no wiggle room takes time. Sometimes longer than we'd like. It's important it be done right, and thoroughly, and to the letter of the law!

Oh, absolutely! I just wish I was in on the scoop. It's like it's impossible for your mind to rest until you know.:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm