Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to do it and place a wide ribbon across it with her name. Just like we see on the road side.
If it is removed we can turn it into the CPD for stolen property.

You know NCN...we need to do it and one to catch everyone's attention. Someone needs to be reminded she was not a piece of trash to be tossed on the side of the road like she had done to her.

Well ya might need more than one....if you put one back where her body was found no one will ever see it.

Well ya might need more than one....if you put one back where her body was found no one will ever see it.

I want one behind her home either behind the fence or the median on Lochmere Drive. Some put a small purple one at her site, so we can pass on that at this time. The developers might not like it since they are trying to sell the lots...no one would buy if they see this.

I would love to order some flowers for her.....in remembrance of her.....just don't know where to tell them to put the flowers.

Mom, you heard from a RELIABLE source that NC's face was badly beaten? Do tell.

As I have said...for some reason I don't have to leave home to hear details...who knows why, I certainly don't.

But anyway I got home this evening and one of the kids who went on the search with us on Monday the 14th was here as he normally is. I have not mentioned BC to him since that day, but did tonight.
He said...I remember his tatoo so clearly...He went on to describe it. Then the jacket and hat BC wore.

Next he said, I heard Nancy's face was pretty badly beaten. I didn't have to ask him how he knew.....it hit me broadside...1 of NC close friends was his dads neighbor. I couldn't say another word, but left the room.

This is the way I feel this innocent child found out...

Well, that's funny..because I was about to ask, trying to figure out where the whole SH and Brad friendship speculation was going...Sooo, you all are suggesting you think there's something else between them? (no pun intended either)

No, was NOT suggesting that.

Just think they're ehhh...:waitasec:......different.

NOT what a NORMAL person would do, befriend a person who had SE* with your wife nor befriend your adulteress partner's mate.:eek:

JMHO
fran

As I have said...for some reason I don't have to leave home to hear details...who knows why, I certainly don't.

But anyway I got home this evening and one of the kids who went on the search with us on Monday the 14th was here as he normally is. I have not mentioned BC to him since that day, but did tonight.
He said...I remember his tatoo so clearly...He went on to explain it. Then the jacket and hat BC wore.

Next he said, I heard Nancy's face was pretty badly beaten. I didn't have to ask him how he knew.....it hit me broadside...1 of NC close friends was his dads neighbor. I couldn't say another word, but left the room.

This is the way I feel this innocent child found out...

That's awful momt3k.

Makes you sick what some people can do to another human. :(

Poor Nancy.

fran

Fresh flowers wouldn't last a day in the heat. Silk might be the way to go.

That's awful momt3k.

Makes you sick what some people can do to another human. :(

Poor Nancy.

fran

You know Fran...if I recall the ME asked for dental records. Also someone reported bludgeoned, was that a slip on someones part?

I can see him now in a rage and taking his aggression out on her. :mad:

You know Fran...if I recall the ME asked for dental records. Also someone reported bludgeoned, was that a slip on someones part?

I think he did something to her that made her bleed.....otherwise....he wouldn't have needed any type of cleaner reallyl.

I'll make one and figure out how to place it. On a wire stand, it can't blow over or be taken so easily. I'll do it when it's dark outside, though.

Are you going to go to a craft shop and get the items to put this together? I know AC Moore has many supplies, as well as I was impressed with JoAnn's.

I think he did something to her that made her bleed.....otherwise....he wouldn't have needed any type of cleaner reallyl.
In one sense I hope that's true ONLY because it means a much greater chance of forensic evidence being left at the scene, in the car, etc. I mean at this point she's already gone, so as horrible as it is to contemplate him beating her, IF he did so then there is likely some physical evidence he wasn't able to totally clean.

I could imagine a beating because based on things released and talked about in the affidavits, he hated her, IMHO. She was (just) a possession who was no longer playing her appointed role and hadn't for some time. She was on the cusp of finally getting away from him and possibly with a decent settlement to boot. That would enrage a narcissistic/controlling/misogynist, in my opinion. :furious:

IMO he made her bleed and it wasn't a love tap....he admitted to buying detergent and it wasn't because he normally gets up on Saturdays to strip beds.

NOPE...not like when I grew up and Saturday mornings were the mornings to strip the beds....

Remember the chief answered the question about bleach @4am...she responded 'bleach or any cleaning supplies?'

She went a tad further than the question that was asked.

Yeah, Mr. Ironman! :furious:

JMHO
fran

Remember the chief answered the question about bleach @4am...she responded 'bleach or any cleaning supplies?'

She went a tad further than the question that was asked.

Do you happen to have a link to where I can see video of that particular press conf? I'm assuming it's online somewhere...

Also, in a beat-her-up scenario, that answers the question of why he was so desperate to get some detergent--so desperate that he had to make a SUPER EARLY morning visit to HT. I'm surprised he didn't buy additional cleaning supplies beyond just the detergent (though who knows...maybe he stopped in at another store somewhere and purchased some?) He probably went through at least a couple sets of sheets and a bunch of towels. Doubt he had a tarp or 2 at the ready.

OT...Do any of you remember the link provided for us when WS server was being worked on?

Do you happen to have a link to where I can see video of that particular press conf? I'm assuming it's online somewhere...

Also, in a beat-her-up scenario, that answers the question of why he was so desperate to get some detergent--so desperate that he had to make an EARLY morning visit. I'm surprised he didn't buy additional cleaning supplies beyond just the detergent (though who knows...maybe he stopped in at another store somewhere and purchased some?) He probably went through at least a couple sets of sheets and a bunch of towels. Doubt he had a tarp or 2 at the ready.

And another reason to go to LTF? Dumpsters? IIRC...Waste Management doesn't pick up on weekends...and if he carried around these items to get rid of them on Saturday and LE sensed it....maybe they found them????
But again he was gone for almost 3 hrs, he could have driven to Fayetteville and back in that amount of time.

And another reason to go to LTF? Dumpsters? IIRC...Waste Management doesn't pick up on weekends...and if he carried around these items to get rid of them on Saturday and LE sensed it....maybe they found them????
But again he was gone for almost 3 hrs, he could have driven to Fayetteville and back in that amount of time.

I HOPE & PRAY that LE was able to obtain forensic evidence that will help put away the person who did this to Nancy...forever! I want this murdering to not have another day of freedom in his life. He should never have another night of restful sleep. I hope Nancy haunts him everyday for the rest of his miserable life. :furious: :behindbar And if this case does not qualify as a DP case, then I hope he lives a very long time in a teeny tiny little jail cell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt