Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she was in the process of changing clothes when he confronted her. I've thought about it a lot and I don't think he "dressed her"..........I think he dumped her in what she hadn't managed to remove yet (if you will).

I don't think he dressed her, either, but I also don't think that she was "missing" any clothing, either. After all, running shorts don't look at all like bermudas. They are pretty darn skimpy.

I think she was in the process of changing clothes when he confronted her. I've thought about it a lot and I don't think he "dressed her"..........I think he dumped her in what she hadn't managed to remove yet (if you will).

i also just can't see him dressing her. absolutely can't see it.

would explain that she wasn't fully dressed when she was found.

I went throught the second Sat. after she disappeared because they were already gone the first Sat. They told why they were there and asked if you were traveling that way on the day she disappeared. They also said if you heard anyone say anything, no matter how smalle, that was traveling on Holly Springs Road that morning; please have them call CPD. A friend of mine got one on the second week and they asked/told him the same thing. Normally he would have been on the road the morning she disappeared, but he worked at home that day.

Hmmm that would make it much like how Laci was found (she too was wearing the pants she was last seen in but no top. Said top was thrown into a drawer and rumpled after first being spotted in a hamper).

So, if he didn't dress her, then

1. If she's found in RUNNING clothes, she put them on herself at some point (was she wearing running attire at the Fri night party? I do not recall anyone saying this).

2. I keep harping on a jogging bra of some kind. A serious runner heading out to jog would be wearing *something* to hold the tatas in place, even if said tatas are small in size. If she had on a T-shirt and no bra at all then, IMHO, she absolutely never went running and never stepped out of her house after coming home from the party. Woman jogging = wears a bra of some kind. Might not be a real jog bra, but she'd have put something on if she dressed herself to go for a jog.

3. As for the passing out of flyers I think it's to both look for possible sightings of anything AND to also prove they did LOOK in the community and try to get info/evidence of someone else. I can clearly see this question being asked at trial ("well detective so-and-so, did you ask the community? did you look for anyone else? did you ask for information? Pass out flyers? interview others?") This allows them to demonstrate clearly that YES, YES THEY DID...they looked on 2 or 3 separate occasions in the area where she was!

I went throught the second Sat. after she disappeared because they were already gone the first Sat. They told why they were there and asked if you were traveling that way on the day she disappeared. They also said if you heard anyone say anything, no matter how smalle, that was traveling on Holly Springs Road that morning; please have them call CPD. A friend of mine got one on the second week and they asked/told him the same thing. Normally he would have been on the road the morning she disappeared, but he worked at home that day.

Thank you - they were asking about travel on Holly Springs Road.

CL,

I posted at length in a previous thread about the issues with the "OWL THEORY".:crazy:

Well no wonder I'm afraid of birds! :boohoo: I truly am...very grossed out by them, actually. Especially dead birds. :shudder:

Right, RC, and that's what I said, but at this point she was just a missing person, not a victim. so would it not be important to have as good a description as you can at that point?

I think there could have been much more to that flier indeed. But LE would still advise the searchers of the need to hold at least a couple of things back for the same reason.

The only way to confirm a sighting as the person you are looking for is to hold back certain specific details. The person describes to you what they saw, if it matches what is known but not openly said then it might very well be a legitimate sighting. It is the only way to know to any degree of certainty. This automatically weeds out sightings that are not real, resulting in less time spent trying to figure if it was or was not the person and more time spent searching for them.

RaisinCharlie, I can understand leaving out unique details maybe, like a tattoo or piercings or unusual birthmark. But I have never heard of needing to be selective on details as far as the outfit the person was last seen wearing or basic descriptive information. Where have you heard that?

This supposed friendship is definitely weird on BOTH sides.:crazy:

Who would be friends with someone who stabbed you in the back and had an affair with your wife?:steamed:

:chicken:OTOH, who would be friends with someone, who you'd had an affair with their wife?:talker:

Strange, very strange. :shocked2:

JMHO
fran

It is a little odd. But remember SH said that the relationship between Brad and his ex-wife was already over when he found out because she had already gotten together with another guy (her current man apparently)? So, it sure sounds like when all was said and done they ended up having a lot in common, scorned by the same woman. I'd bet they're probably even closer now after having gone through that, which could end up meaning a lot as far as what SH might already know about Brad's guilt or innocence.

edited to add-SH mentioned that in his affidavit when Brad was trying to keep the kids.

Evidently the person who found her is being very tight-lipped about what he saw. If I was his neighbor, I would have been at his house the next day asking until he told me to leave.

I don't think he dressed her, either, but I also don't think that she was "missing" any clothing, either. After all, running shorts don't look at all like bermudas. They are pretty darn skimpy.
I just hope he put her shoes on the wrong feet.:eek:

Star....You know I certainly would! I report him not having a bow on his mailbox and a missing bolt on his license tag, not to mention HT.

OMG.....roflmao........I'm gettin ready to hire personal security guards for you girl.

RaisinCharlie, I can understand leaving out unique details maybe, like a tattoo or piercings or unusual birthmark. But I have never heard of needing to be selective on details as far as the outfit the person was last seen wearing or basic descriptive information. Where have you heard that?

I don't believe I said that at all. From having been on searches I know that there are details that are not put into fliers. Example as in this case - t-shirt, shorts and blue running shoes. As the person taking the tip you know, or were at least told, she was in a yellow shirt and black shorts for example and a person tells you they saw her at location X wearing a green shirt and white shorts with blue tennis shoes. So do you have a sighting of Nancy Cooper or is it someone else ? This is an old technique - tried and true.

It is a little odd. But remember SH said that the relationship between Brad and his ex-wife was already over when he found out because she had already gotten together with another guy (her current man apparently)? So, it sure sounds like when all was said and done they ended up having a lot in common, scorned by the same woman. I'd bet they're probably even closer now after having gone through that, which could end up meaning a lot as far as what SH might already know about Brad's guilt or innocence.

edited to add-SH mentioned that in his affidavit when Brad was trying to keep the kids.

I'm sorry, but I still can't understand that. I don't see how they had a lot in common, one is an adulterer, the other was betrayed by adultery from that adulterer and his wife. It's not like they were college friends that dated the same girl. There's just no explaining that away to me.

OMG.....roflmao........I'm gettin ready to hire personal security guards for you girl.

If he doesn't get off his butt and go get that paper in plastic off his front lawn, that has been there since last Wednesday, I am tempted to call him in for littering. He's so lazy he can't got 5 more steps from his mailbox to bend over and get it.

Star....You know I certainly would! I report him not having a bow on his mailbox and a missing bolt on his license tag, not to mention HT.

Mom,. you certainly are on top of things, that's for sure.

But, of course, I meant the perp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member