Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm REALLY curious what they may have found inside the house. We saw pics of them examining the SUV. And of course they took stuff out in brown bags. I wanna know what they saw in the house itself!

I have been looking at picture #1 on WRAL when they took 3 bags out...
I bag IMO is a pillow.
The long box end type bag is too light for a vacuum and the guy carrying it doesn't have his hand grasping it. It is too long for a vacuum also. It is going to be a custom window valance where he used the cord to strangle her or the BMW trunk floor mat. If BC didn't disposed of the trunk mat it will be in that bag or one like it.

Hi Shack,

Welcome. I believe that RC would agree that the autopsy report will be helpful, but he is suggesting that we may learn more from the SWs. He will correct me if I am wrong.

We already know that the murder was not random, so it is unlikely that it was a stranger. Do you have another theory?

Might I ask how you know the murder wasn't random?

I'm REALLY curious what they may have found inside the house. We saw pics of them examining the SUV. And of course they took stuff out in brown bags. I wanna know what they saw in the house itself!

I don't know exactly what they found, but IMO, they found SOMETHING! ;)

FWIW, I believe one of them holds the vacuum. The other more bulky, I don't know. :confused:

JMHO
fran

Authorities carry brown packages from the home of Nancy and Brad Cooper on the morning of July 16, 2008.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/imag...219711,3214938,3208471,3214948&ref_id=3214017

I bag IMO is a pillow.
The long box end type bag is too light for a vacuum and the guy carrying it doesn't have his hand grasping it. It is too long for a vacuum also. It is going to be a custom window valance where he used the cord to strangle her or the BMW trunk floor mat. If BC didn't disposed of the trunk mat it will be in that bag or one like it.

Sounds reasonable. There was the one heavyset cop carrying 3 smaller brown bags ... he was coming from around the side of the house towards the front. Wonder if he took stuff from the back/outside?

the chief mentioned on one of the pc's I re-watched today that a man's shoe was found that had been there a long time. (someone from the press specifically asked about the shoe that had been found and that was her answer).

the shovel creeps me out but more the vivid image of him coming out in the rain from the woods carrying it than him finding it :eek:

NO...LOL....he located it and got the LE to come research it. He didn't come out of the woods with it in his hand.

Everyone would have :eye::eye: and not had a conversation with him..

I bag IMO is a pillow.

Using a cord like that makes it sound less like a heat of the moment / rage scenario. :( The floor mat makes sense... It will be interesting to find out the details. Have to wonder if someone will be arrested before the sw's are made public...

I bag IMO is a pillow.

LOL, now I just said I thought it was a vacuum. You don't think so?
I can see something at the bottom and it kinda' looked like the bottom of a vacuum.

Nevermind. :confused:

I'm confused,
fran

Might I ask how you know the murder wasn't random?

I assume the only solid basis for this would be LE's statement (at an early presser) that (at that time), they believed it to be an isolated event. Since then they've certainly not said anything to the contrary (though to my knowledge, they haven't explicitly reiterated this point either, though they have emphasized that "Cary is safe", etc)

Other than this, I'm not aware of anything firm that would directly refute a random crime theory. [ and it's still on the Theories table of course... :) as Theory C]

NO...LOL....he located it and got the LE to come research it. He didn't come out of the woods with it in his hand.

Everyone would have :eye::eye: and not had a conversation with him..

LMFAO!!! Thank You for clarifying!!! That image has been burned into my brain all this time and seriously added to some terrible nightmares. Phew :bang:

Agree. I'd be somewhat disappointed in "the system" if relay of hearsay from the GP's became "finding of facts" without more evidence. OTOH, just how does the assertion that he attempted suicide become a "finding of fact" short of someone being an eyewitness to it I wonder.

BC flatly denies this one in his affidavit, so something's got to give. Either the court (in the ex-parte) made a mistake with it's "findings of facts"... or BC's affidavit isn't accurate w.r.t. to this line-item.

"he said, she said...", so hence the pyschiatric evaluation. Then we will find out if there are any suicidal tendancies.

I think, IMHO, that the judge in the ex parte was looking out for the best interests of the children. If something is alleged that may put the children in harm's way, the judge needs to protect the children.

I don't know exactly what they found, but IMO, they found SOMETHING! ;)

FWIW, I believe one of them holds the vacuum. The other more bulky, I don't know. :confused:

JMHO
fran

Authorities carry brown packages from the home of Nancy and Brad Cooper on the morning of July 16, 2008.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/imag...219711,3214938,3208471,3214948&ref_id=3214017

This is the picture I was looking at. The guy carrying the bag has no grasp on it while he carrys it out. I have always had to grasp one to lift up. It is too long also IMO I can be totally wrong.

Also with the vacuum they could take the bag or canister to get their evidence.

Just a thought, but wasn't the alleged time that Brad was to have allegedly threatened suicide at Xmas time? Weren't they staying with Nancy's parents at that time?

Perhaps that wasn't hear-say but first hand knowledge from overhearing the confrontation between husband and wife?

Walls can have ears. ;)

JMHO
fran

Just a thought, but wasn't the alleged time that Brad was to have allegedly threatened suicide at Xmas time? Weren't they staying with Nancy's parents at that time?

Perhaps that wasn't hear-say but first hand knowledge from overhearing the confrontation between husband and wife?

Walls can have ears. ;)

JMHO
fran

yes and it wouldn't be hearsay then, right?

I'm thinking the long/tall thing is a floor lamp, like a torchiere like this...

P10538307.jpg

LOL, now I just said I thought it was a vacuum. You don't think so?
I can see something at the bottom and it kinda' looked like the bottom of a vacuum.

Nevermind. :confused:

I'm confused,
fran

I just appears too light to me. Plus the top of the package is just as box ended as the bottom is. JMHO

You know Fran I can't see thru that bag as much as I would love too.:crazy:

Hey, I'm new here just passing through. I don't understand how you can say the autopsy report won't be important? My question is , if the autopsy report comes back that a complete stranger raped and killed this lady will these neighbors that have already convicted him sell their homes and move? Surely they would be ashamed to still live in the neighborhood with a man they have talked about so badly without just cause. Will he want his daughters anywhere near their children?

I said it was essential but not the only key - how is that saying it is not important ?

seajoy88 (on city-data forum some weeks ago said:
A friend of mine that lives in the Lochmere area reported information to a detective the day Nancy went missing. While my friend was on her jog that day, she saw a woman by Nancy's description around 8am. She described an item of clothing this woman was wearing that was of interest to the detective. Whether this is a coincidence or not, an item of clothing as my friend described was found in the woods. It was not an item of clothing that was known to the public. I have no idea why the police would not release that information, but maybe it was a false lead. Either way, it's just enough information to make my friend stop running alone even if the police say they don't believe the murder was random.

This would obviously be fairly huge if true. [ Anyone heard any more about it or anything like it at all? ]

I'm thinking the long/tall thing is a floor lamp, like a torchiere like this...

P10538307.jpg

I thought about that too, but the officer doesn't have a hold on it.

Believe me I have already paraded around my house trying it all out!!:clap:
You should too....

This is the picture I was looking at. The guy carrying the bag has no grasp on it while he carrys it out. I have always had to grasp one to lift up. It is too long also IMO I can be totally wrong.

Also with the vacuum they could take the bag or canister to get their evidence.

To be honest mom, I totally thought it looked like a vacuum. I know I'd have to hold it with two hands, but many men are stronger and can throw something over their shoulder with ease that we women have to struggle to get up. But after I read your post, I looked at it again, and it almost looks like a rug or something rolled.

A comforter or blanket would be most likely folded up. A rug from the home? Not floor mats from the car, too large. The rug from the car? The lining of the trunk?

Well, September 2 isn't too long to wait. Guess we'll have to wait until then.

JMHO
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads