Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the SUV would be the transport vehicle but there is that pesky issue of getting a body into it if it is sitting outside overnight. The 325 being in the garage - he could manage getting a body in there without being seen.

Anyone know if there are any windows in the garage ? If he did it at night he would need a light unless there is a window where street light could infiltrate.

Wonder if a bright flashlight would have served the purpose? Or maybe leaving an inside light on and the door to the garage open? I thought someone had a layout of the house, but I'm not sure. Most garages don't have windows although I've seen plenty where there's a window in the outside door (like a side door leading into the yard). But yes it would either seem he shifted the vehicles or loaded her into the one that was in the garage, no?

I seriously thought it was too and it still might be..but take one in your home and try carrying it around...You have to grasp it on the pole to carry it.

I seriously tried it and couldn't do it..:biglaugh:

What's even funnier is I dropped it and bent it so it is at Goodwill now..:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

If you go to Goodwill and see a black pole lamp, slightly bent...it's mine!:rolleyes:

:biglaugh:

Maybe it's because I deal antiques on the side and I've got a house full of them but most likely it's because I was in guard, (twirling flags, rifles & sabers), as a kid. With a little practice you too can even twirl one of those. :biggrin:

Ewww I just had a super creepy thought...maybe that was the shovel that BC killed NC with from their own home and he dumped it there at the construction site when he dumped her body...then when he was back out there, he picked it up again in front of witness so it would explain his fingerprints on it, if it ever became a part of the investigation.
There would be no other reason to explain him picking that shovel up....look for blunt force trauma as COD.

super creepy thought. also possible.

Wonder if a bright flashlight would have served the purpose? Or maybe leaving an inside light on and the door to the garage open? I thought someone had a layout of the house, but I'm not sure. Most garages don't have windows although I've seen plenty where there's a window in the outside door (like a side door leading into the yard). But yes it would either seem he shifted the vehicles or loaded her into the one that was in the garage, no?

layout of house is www.wakegov.com under property tax records, put in their address or name, then there's different topics (sales, etc) & one of those sections has a floor plan (of sorts) made by the tax assessors.

:biglaugh:

Maybe it's because I deal antiques on the side and I've got a house full of them but most likely it's because I was in guard, (twirling flags, rifles & sabers), as a kid. With a little practice you too can even twirl one of those. :biggrin:

You know I had to wait until no one was home...which is almost never.

Then my husband asked why it was going to Goodwill...:waitasec: He wouldn't have missed it if I had gotten it into the car better than I did..wedged behind my seat.

Then the guy at Goodwill told me he couldn't take it:eek:. He told me it didn't have 3 plugs...I told him to go in the back and he would never know I had left it...:crazy: That is what I went thru to parade thru my home trying to figure out what that darn bag has...

I thought about that, too, Bubba, but think about this. As you are looking at the house, the inner garage door to the house is likely on the right hand side. Room is kinda tight because there's all kinds of 'stuff' - bikes, toys, etc. - on the left hand side. So he'd have to manuever the body in a fairly tight space to the trunk area, which would also be a fairly tight space with the overhead door closed. And the body would also be, pardon the expression, dead weight, and awkward, also.

I certainly do agree about the privacy, though.

Why do you think the inner door would be on the right - away from the main part of the house ?

I thought the SUV would be the transport vehicle but there is that pesky issue of getting a body into it if it is sitting outside overnight. The 325 being in the garage - he could manage getting a body in there without being seen.

Anyone know if there are any windows in the garage ? If he did it at night he would need a light unless there is a window where street light could infiltrate.

Don't know if there is one or not. the house next door seems to have one in their garage, so I would imagine his would too. Need to check the pics where the guy is getting into the garbage can.

Don't know if there is one or not. the house next door seems to have one in their garage, so I would imagine his would too. Need to check the pics where the guy is getting into the garbage can.

Or the guy walking along the side of the house - good idea.

layout of house is www.wakegov.com under property tax records, put in their address or name, then there's different topics (sales, etc) & one of those sections has a floor plan (of sorts) made by the tax assessors.

Thanks! Haven't found the pictures but their taxes are due on the first of Sept.

You know I had to wait until no one was home...which is almost never.

Then my husband asked why it was going to Goodwill...:waitasec: He wouldn't have missed it if I had gotten it into the car better than I did..wedged behind my seat.

Then the guy at Goodwill told me he couldn't take it:eek:. He told me it didn't have 3 plugs...I told him to go in the back and he would never know I had left it...:crazy: That is what I went thru to parade thru my home trying to figure out what that darn bag has...

:floorlaugh: You poor thing, you ruined your nice lamp all for sleuthing!

I like to scour yardsales/estate sales for old ones, I take 'em home, polish and paint & get the hubbs to rewire them. I usually then sell them but too often I fall in love and can't let 'em go.

I'm still gonna go with the lamp theory. Of course I could be totally wrong. It wouldn't be the first time. :crazy:

The door into the house from the garage will be on the left hand side. If the door is anywhere else it will go directly into the family room.

I just watched one of the videos and the news person was standing near the Cooper house, but off to the right side.

1. There are no windows in the garage door.

2. There *is* a side door on the right hand side of the garage. It was plainly visible in the video. However, that probably isn't the only door--there is likely one that leads directly from the house into the garage.

I just watched one of the videos and the news person was standing near the Cooper house, but off to the right side.

2. There *is* a side door on the right hand side of the garage. It was plainly visible in the video. However, that probably isn't the only door--there is likely one that leads directly from the house into the garage.

Have a link for that video handy by any chance?

Also watched the press conf. where the chief is announcing Nancy's death is a murder/homicide and then takes all those questions. It is just SO CLEAR right from the get-go that Brad is their suspect, even though they say they don't have one.

Just about every question asked is about him or his movements or the state of the marriage. And the way the chief answers those questions (or declines to answer)...you can read between the lines.

Plus in answering about their confidence to bring the case to a close she specifically said "we are confident we'll bring THE PERSON to justice (no more of this "person or persons") and also she mentions bringing a "he" to justice in another sentence.

Also, she said the crime was an "isolated incident," and repeated about 3 times that it was NOT RANDOM.

Clearly they 'knew' right then (or strongly suspected).

The door into the house from the garage will be on the left hand side. If the door is anywhere else it will go directly into the family room.

I am looking at the house from the front, not from inside looking out. So the door would be closest to the outside wall, with the entrance into the laundry room? Or kitchen?

Last time we discussed this, I thought it was you that said it the left side was full of the stuff, and the car would be on the right, and so would the door going in.

Did I misunderstand?
not me, surely :confused:

The single door entry into the garage from the side of the house has a window doesn't it? I am pretty certain it has one.

The entry into the house is going to be on the left side along the wall of the house. It will not be directly staight ahead from the garage door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt