Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You suspect that is a solid door - as in no windows in it either?

No idea; can't see a thing in that pic.

Today in traffic I was pulled up beside a BMW 325 and you know how this case infiltrates your consciousness...anyway I found myself studying the car/trunk to determine if I thought a body could fit and yes, I believe it absolutely could. Esp. if it was a lithe/slender woman like NC.

IMHO I don't think he's sorry he killed her (cause afterall, she "had it coming" in his mind I think). I believe he's only sorry the wagons are circling and it looks like they'll get him.

You know he feels she had it coming. Now he is back in his 'mad' mode...the bow is gone..he is driving around town with odd behavior...and is furious again because look at what she caused him too do. He can't go to work, go out in public and life isn't the same. :boohoo:
It's all NC fault:furious:

I totally think he would have used the vehicle was in the garage - like you said RC, just would make no sense to carry her out into the drive. And Mom, I'm sure you're right about how he's feeling. Would have been nice if he'd left the ribbon up thru her birthday, but I guess it shouldn't be a surprise that he didn't...Sleep well all

No idea; can't see a thing in that pic.

Today in traffic I was pulled up beside a BMW 325 and you know how this case infiltrates your consciousness...anyway I found myself studying the car/trunk to determine if I thought a body could fit and yes, I believe it absolutely could. Esp. if it was a lithe/slender woman like NC.

The trunk is certainly large enough..I posted the dimensions the other night when someone tried to tell me there was NO way she could have been put in there. LOL
Believe me she would fit, I am positive after owning one myself.

This is identical to BC's BMW trunk...

You know he feels she had it coming. Now he is back in his 'mad' mode...the bow is gone..he is driving around town with odd behavior...and is furious again because look at what she caused him too do. He can't go to work, go out in public and life isn't the same. :boohoo:
It's all NC fault:furious:
He's an "O.J." then. OJ still blames his ex-wife for getting herself murdered and ruining HIS life. The only difference is...O.J. got away with murdering 2 people. Brad won't get away with this if he did it. :behindbar

I just appears too light to me. Plus the top of the package is just as box ended as the bottom is. JMHO

You know Fran I can't see thru that bag as much as I would love too.:crazy:

It might be a a side rail to a bed, the thingy that connects the headboard to the footboard; an ironing board; a wood carved statue (totem pole type thingy). I'm thinking side rail/slat type thing to bed, cause I think the officers are carrying linens/clothes and a pillow out. Definitely a pillow.

I wonder which door she used when she came home from the party? That large bush would be very convenient to hide behind and jump her as she went into the garage or possibly knock her in the head. The garage floor would be easier to clean than carpet..

Also watched the press conf. where the chief is announcing Nancy's death is a murder/homicide and then takes all those questions. It is just SO CLEAR right from the get-go that Brad is their suspect, even though they say they don't have one.

Just about every question asked is about him or his movements or the state of the marriage. And the way the chief answers those questions (or declines to answer)...you can read between the lines.

Plus in answering about their confidence to bring the case to a close she specifically said "we are confident we'll bring THE PERSON to justice (no more of this "person or persons") and also she mentions bringing a "he" to justice in another sentence.

Also, she said the crime was an "isolated incident," and repeated about 3 times that it was NOT RANDOM.

Clearly they 'knew' right then (or strongly suspected).

With all due respect, some of this is not true. RC and I last week discussed some of this too. The chief last week said she was confident that they will bring the person or persons responsible to justice

With all due respect, some of this is not true. RC and I last week discussed some of this too. The chief last week said she was confident that they will bring the person or persons responsible to justice
I don't doubt that she did say it last week....but in the press conference of July 16, later in the press conference, she 'slipped' and did say "bring him to justice" and "bring the person who did this" when she reiterated their confidence in solving this crime. The video is on the ABC site if you'd like to review it.

I don't doubt that she did say it last week....but in the press conference of July 16, later in the press conference, she 'slipped' and did say "bring him to justice" and "bring the person who did this" when she reiterated their confidence in solving this crime. The video is on the ABC site if you'd like to review it.

I don't need to review it if you said she said that. I was only referring to last week.

Thanks for all the welcomes!

Someone asked about stickers on the vehicle. Doesn't sound like BC to have stickers on his BMW to me, and I don't remember seeing any. What is the significance?

What is the status on the wreath?

I just watched one of the videos and the news person was standing near the Cooper house, but off to the right side.

1. There are no windows in the garage door.

2. There *is* a side door on the right hand side of the garage. It was plainly visible in the video. However, that probably isn't the only door--there is likely one that leads directly from the house into the garage.

do you remember if that side door on the right hand side of the garage had a window?

thanks

do you remember if that side door on the right hand side of the garage had a window?

thanks

sunflowers, I never saw the side door in person. that picture was from the video on the ABC site. So I don't know if that side door has windows or not.

It might be a a side rail to a bed, the thingy that connects the headboard to the footboard; an ironing board; a wood carved statue (totem pole type thingy). I'm thinking side rail/slat type thing to bed, cause I think the officers are carrying linens/clothes and a pillow out. Definitely a pillow.
I doubt they'll find a bit of evidence on the pillow or anything else from inside the house, because I am convinced it was done in the garage. She was trying to get in her car (thus the purse & cell phone), he pulled her out and did the deed right there. Should be looking at a shovel, iron rake, hoe, bicycle pump (or lack there of); or something of that nature. I bet we'll learn it was a blunt object that killed her.

hum... LE might be thinking that he murdered Nancy in a bedroom.

Maybe there was a guest bedroom that Nancy was going to sleep in that night or was sleeping in? Or, maybe he had moved to the guest room & she had the Master???

(premeditated if he went in & murdered her while she was sleeping)

i'm not inclined to think that he murdered her in the girls' bedroom while they were sleeping although crazier things have happened. he could have given the girls a healthy dose of benadryl or cough medicine w codeine, etc, & they could have been totally knocked out. i don't actually think he would have done this, but anything is possible. (this, btw, is also premeditated)

Anybody read or heard anything about whether Nancy sometimes slept in the guest room? I'm positive she would NOT have slept in the master bedroom if he were sleeping in there

I doubt they'll find a bit of evidence on the pillow or anything else from inside the house, because I am convinced it was done in the garage. She was trying to get in her car (thus the purse & cell phone), he pulled her out and did the deed right there. Should be looking at a shovel, iron rake, hoe, bicycle pump (or lack there of); or something of that nature. I bet we'll learn it was a blunt object that killed her.

that was always my first thought & why he seemed secure on that Sat in allowing LE to come into the house without a search warrant. I figured he felt secure because it happened in the garage.

but, there must have been some blood---that means blunt object, like you said, & his hands were protected. his arms probably got scratched (thus, long sleeves in very hot weather). a blunt object on her head & face. some blood somewhere, thus the insane 4:20 HT excursion.

that was always my first thought & why he seemed secure on that Sat in allowing LE to come into the house without a search warrant. I figured he felt secure because it happened in the garage.

but, there must have been some blood---that means blunt object, like you said, & his hands were protected. his arms probably got scratched (thus, long sleeves in very hot weather). a blunt object on her head & face. some blood somewhere, thus the insane 4:20 HT excursion.
All my thoughts exactly! We are on the same page.

I've been out of the loop for awhile...away on vacation. I see there are no new developments other than the SW's will remain sealed. Lacking time and being a bit lazy, I'd appreciate if anyone could tell me if our posters have heard any new news through the grapevine in the last two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrimedoll