Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gone thru the various documents and can't find anything, but was wondering if anyone read/heard anything to indicate if JA told BC she'd called the hospital to make sure Nancy wasn't there? It's not important - just something I've wondered about (maybe to give him half a reason for not checking himself since it seems he would have, even if it was just to make it look like he was concerned and trying to find her). But he didn't state that he did check, right?

Mt3K,

If you have time and care to help me out I have a few questions, just a few, about the cars in a time frame shortly after Nancy was found. Give me a shout if you can help me out when you have time - K ?

It would be so wonderful for Bella & Katie if Brad did turn out to be innocent. However, if he is guilty he certainly needs to be tried and convicted and pay for the crime. What a tragedy if it turns out that those sweet little girls' own father is the one who selfishly took the single most important person in their world mercilessly away from them.

Can I ask who you'd like to see Brad sue? The grieving parents of a viciously murdered daughter who are trying to protect their granddaughters very lives? I mean sure, Brad is innocent until proven guilty but do you think the Rentz family is willing to gamble the safety of Bella & Katie just to prove that point? Would you?

Who's next? The CPD? Jessica Adam? The media?

Your comment really seems to be one of spite and stubbornness with little regard for seeking the truth or what is best for two innocent little girls.

Brad's a big boy, he's a big enough boy to have taken it upon himself to defame his dead wife who is, sadly, no longer here to defend herself. He besmirched Nancy's reputation unnecessarily in affidavits in which he was supposed to be addressing his fitness as a father. And he broke their marriage vows by having an adulterous affair. Now remind me again, who has defamed who???

EN...I really like your post.
IMO I don't think anyone needs to worry about BC suing them unless he has nothing else to do while he is in prison.

Red is my response...
Entre-nous,

As far as the Coopers marriage---he said/she said. Her friends threw the first round of dirt clogs and accused him of murder, two of them did and he's yet to be charged. Unless you have read different affidavits than I have....her friends did't throw the stone first.

BC affidavit is dated the 22nd
JA affidavit is dated the 23rd
HP affidavit is dated the 22nd

He retaliated and he's under intense public scrutiny of a crime he may not have committed. He had already trashed NC in his 1st affidavit, dated 07/22. His rebuttal was to try ONLY to disregard rumors. He did quite a bit of damage on 07/22 that he now can't take back, IMO

If he is innocent, and he can't work anymore because his reputation is already smeared in the public arena. He was smearing his wife from the very begining.

he can't work anymore because his reputation...oh yes he can. Laundry, scrubbing showers, etc are all jobs while in :behindbar

Problem is he can't get his timeline correct even when he's had days to put it in writing.
Per BC affidavit.......
#170...Nancy left around 7am
#179...between 10:45 and 11:00 told JA Nancy was about an hour late.

So it appears he expected her home @ 10am, by what he told JA. But how can that be, when he has stated she will jog for1 to 2 hours and supposedly she left at 7am? Also he told Fox she left between 6:30 to 7.

The LE are not confirming what they know, they are repeating what BC told them. I don't expect the LE to come out and state NC never left home on the 12th for a jog, not until BC is :behindbar

Hey Mom...

Welllllll. I did my jog/walk thing this morning, around 7:30ish, Lochmere Drive, grabbed Cinnamon Dulce at Starbucks afterwards and proceeded over to the Oak subdivision. It doesn't look good at all. Way too many people out and about in Lochmere and even folks in the Oaks subdivision. I know Saturday's are busy. That subdivision is nice and has great roads to run on...however...I cannot see myself jogging on Holly Springs to get there...nope. The purple wreath is still there.

Someone (s) took tremendous risk to place her there under the cover of daylight, assuming that's when she was placed.

There's a lot of conflict in the affidavits.

It is truly pathetic how some folks can have such disrespect and hatred in them to kill someone and leave their remains out in the open. Eve Carson, the NCCU student on 540, Cynthia Rowland (Progress Energy), Michelle Young lying in her house with her 2 yr old running around in blood. Bad stuff.

Mt3K,

If you have time and care to help me out I have a few questions, just a few, about the cars in a time frame shortly after Nancy was found. Give me a shout if you can help me out when you have time - K ?

:Jumpie:Ready RC

Hi everybody.....I'm the new kid on the block. Although I've been a guest here for several months, I've just recently joined WS.

This forum is awesome as well as genuine and this is the reason I'm here. You are here for Nancy and her 2 precious angels......and most importantly JUSTICE.

:Justice: for Nancy

Hey Mom...

Welllllll. I did my jog/walk thing this morning, around 7:30ish, Lochmere Drive, grabbed Cinnamon Dulce at Starbucks afterwards and proceeded over to the Oak subdivision. It doesn't look good at all. Way too many people out and about in Lochmere and even folks in the Oaks subdivision. I know Saturday's are busy. That subdivision is nice and has great roads to run on...however...I cannot see myself jogging on Holly Springs to get there...nope. The purple wreath is still there.

Someone (s) took tremendous risk to place her there under the cover of daylight, assuming that's when she was placed.

There's a lot of conflict in the affidavits.

It is truly pathetic how some folks can have such disrespect and hatred in them to kill someone and leave their remains out in the open. Eve Carson, the NCCU student on 540, Cynthia Rowland (Progress Energy), Michelle Young lying in her house with her 2 yr old running around in blood. Bad stuff.

I'm happy you got to see it 1st hand. As many of us have said you have to see it to realize it just isn't a place NC would have chosen, especially when NC had countless ways she could have gone, just from her home. To pick MeadowRidge knowing she had to run Holly Springs from Cary Pkwy or even Lilly Atkins to Holly Springs, is really a no brainer she had no reason to risk it.

Affidavits are truely a mess IMO

Also CHY...I do not know if you read some of my posts, but I went at night..10:00 pm to see about lighting. You can drive off Fielding without your headlights because the street lights are very bright.

Also I don't know if Toll Bros have their contractors working on Sat., but that is also one thing I considered about going to the location in the daylight.

I still firmly believe it was done in the early morning hours.

Hi everybody.....I'm the new kid on the block. Although I've been a guest here for several months, I've just recently joined WS.

This forum is awesome as well as genuine and this is the reason I'm here. You are here for Nancy and her 2 precious angels......and most importantly JUSTICE.

:Welcome-12-june:
I hope you will post your thoughts. Everyone's imput is valuable one way or another.

:Jumpie:Ready RC

Mom - thanks. I was wondering if you could clarify, if you can remember which of the vehicles you saw in the drive shortly after the search warrants at the house on the 16th.

I know this is asking a lot but I am curious if in that first week after the search warrants if you saw the 325 in the drive or the X5 or both.

And have you noticed lately if there are stickers now on the 325 or the X5.

Bc should have updated the 325 by the end of July -and still wondering about the X5 a great deal.

If you know, and if you can't recall - thats fine. Any help is appreciated.

TIA :)

Mom - thanks. I was wondering if you could clarify, if you can remember which of the vehicles you saw in the drive shortly after the search warrants at the house on the 16th.

I know this is asking a lot but I am curious if in that first week after the search warrants if you saw the 325 in the drive or the X5 or both.

Bc should have updated the 325 by the end of July -and still wondering about the X5 a great deal.

If you know, and if you can't recall - thats fine. Any help is appreciated.

The 325 has been the vehicle in the drive way every time if there is a vehicle at all, EXCEPT....the X5 along with the 325 (both) were in the driveway 1 time together.
This is when BC was in the garage holding a can and turned it up to drink, right when I happened pass his driveway. There was another person in the garage with him on this day.
I would have to look thru my posts to see when it was. I really think it was a Saturday I saw this.

Ohhhhh... THOSE are the kind of stickers y'all were asking me if I saw before! Now I get it. (Sorry, can't be any help here)

:seeya: Hi tarheel............welcome aboard!!!

Ohhhhh... THOSE are the kind of stickers y'all were asking me if I saw before! Now I get it. (Sorry, can't be any help here)

Yep!

If you happen to see the vehicles again, will you report back to us? :)

Alright, I think I'm about 99% there on Brad did it. Not based on the Rentz affidavits, but on the time line in Brad's.

I was trying to conduct a thought experiment as to how that morning could have gone down. I thought maybe Nancy mentioned to Brad that she would be gone for a run with a friend by the time he got back from the store either before he left, or during the 6:45 call.

But I doubt she would leave the kids home alone to go for a run expecting him to be home in 5-10 min (but there have been cases where parents have left young children home alone so I can't completely discount that possibility) so she wouldn't say or do that.

So let's say she didn't mention she was going running.

So he gets home and her car is in the driveway. He goes in the house and the kids are still there! If they are in the habit of leaving the kids home alone, no big deal.

But, since that is unlikely, the only explanation of her being gone with the kids still home is home intrusion and abduction, in which case there would be signs of a struggle unless abducted at the door. Either way, he would be on the phone to 911 because she wouldn't leave the kids home alone.

So, I leave open the possibility that they are in the custom of leaving the kids home alone for brief periods of time; but I don't think they would. So to me, I believe his time line is false beyond a reasonable doubt.

Give me the 4:20am visit as FACT or signs of a struggle, or blood evidence in the house or car, and I am there 100%.

I would like to think that both Brad and Nancy would never leave the kids alone, not even for a second. If that is true, then everything Brad has said is also true, right up to Nancy leaving for the 7am run.

IF something else happened in the early morning, as many here believe, then Brad would have had to left the children alone (unless he took the kids into the car with him to HT). I must admit I really wonder if Brad would have left them alone and this has always been a concern for me. I feel quite sure that Nancy would not have left them alone. In another scenario where she is alive until around 7, then she may have been getting ready when something happened (e.g., a hired person abducts her in the garage). Then Brad gets back and assumes :rolleyes: that she has gone for the run.

Thanks for the welcome. From the beginning, I've always felt BC was guilty as sin. Over the years I've learned to respect my initial reaction/gut reaction regarding any situation. My grown daughters always say "Ask Mom what she thinks"......."Her insight is always right". I'm a firm believer we all possess abilities that aren't recognized or used. Anyway, my initial reaction was this picture is wrong, sooooo wrong.

Most of you have covered the specifics of this case and not wanting to be redundant, I'll simply say all bases have been covered and I'm in total agreement. My first red flag was the fear and urgency in JA's call, especially when I listened to the tape and heard her voice.....chilling to the bone for me. BC's response/actions have been sketchy from the get-go. His attempt at explaining the morning's events at the Cooper home were almost comical as I immediately saw right through his facade of caring husband....obviously many of you did as well. Not being concerned enough after several hours to be alarmed was of major impact for me. His shock when JA initially called sent him in a frenzy and I'll forever believe there's a reason he didn't want her near the home or vehicle. Also his not attending any memorial or service showed his blatant guilt IMO. His pitiful self couldn't face seeing those involved....family, friends, media, etc. Private person per his attorney...bulls**T. More to the point, a cowardly murderer afraid to show his face. His personality flaws are evident in his affidavit and it made me seethe the way he trashed his dead wife/the mother of his children. His "true self" reared it's ugly head in this affidavit....oh yes it did! Finally the custody case and it's aftermath was a major indication of guilt IMO. Like already discussed here, he went into it with "guns drawn" only to literally give custody away as he did......why? because he's guilty as sin and knew he couldn't face any questions at all.
Thank God Nancy's family has her angels. How fortunate they are to have family to love them unconditionally and help them with their lifetime of loss. I pray truth prevails soon and BC will be indicted and those precious babies remain were they belong.
The day of vindication is on the horizon.....this I believe with all my heart!

Oh MY! I have a beagle, too! She is my life...my pride and joy...all 13 years of her.

Beagles are wonderful, aren't they! We had 2 until a couple of weeks ago when our old guy, Mikey, died. He was 12. Just loved that dog and miss him so much.

Red is my response...

he can't work anymore because his reputation...oh yes he can. Laundry, scrubbing showers, etc are all jobs while in :behindbar

Thanks for this reminding us of this very important info MT3K! And thanks for following up on that comment from Chauncey. You are right on girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd