Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not the back door, it's a mirror above a chest that is directly in front of you as you stand in the doorway.

ETA: You can even see the bevel on the left edge of the mirror. And there is a lamp on the chest/table, whatever it is.

What do you see in the mirror?

What other person is filming? This is the only one I see on the doorstep.

Mom,

The lady in the front filming you can see a reflection in the glass on the back end of the house. You can see at least the arm. In the back you can see what is someone else squatting and filming.

Thanks Roy, Skittles, and Fran!

I really want to know what you guys see. More detail if you can would be appreciated.

Well, above the head of the woman who's filming is what I think is a door hinge that sort of looks likes it's not attached to anything, but I suspect that's probably just the reflective properties of the hinge. Outside is a plant stand. The only other thing I see, near the top of the image in the mirror, is what should the reflection of the wood above the door and bellow the windows in the transom, but it just looks odd to me for some reason.

I see the opened front door of the Cooper house, leading into the foyer. The overhead foyer light is turned on. There are two LE in the doorway, on the right is a balding male in a red shirt, khaki pants with zippered pockets and a side arm, wearing purple latex gloves and holding a clipboard. The other person on the left is a female wearing a tee shirt with a keyhole neck closure in the back, holding a video camera focused to the right inside of the foyer. Both are wearing booties. Immediately in front of the door, against the wall is a chest with two drawers and two doors, with a mirror on it, which is reflecting the outside trees, the doorway, and the top sidelight on top of the front door. Either that or I'm not sure what that would be. There is what appears to be a book on top of the chest, or perhaps the mirror does not come all the way down to the top of the chest and what I am seeing is wall. There also is a lamp to the right on the chest, and it is not turned on. The mirror appears to have beveled edges. Outside, brick steps, a railing on the right, and on the front porch is a planter with a plant in it.

It's not the back door, it's a mirror above a chest that is directly in front of you as you stand in the doorway.

ETA: You can even see the bevel on the left edge of the mirror. And there is a lamp on the chest/table, whatever it is.
You are correct.
It is a mirror and on the top part that has the white crossing it, is the reflection of the transom window over the front door.

You are correct.
It is a mirror and on the top part that has the white crossing it, is the reflection of the transom window over the front door.

A bit off the conversation but am wondering do you know who the designer and builder of that house is (was) ?

Yeah, I see it is a mirror now. There must be a person behind the two investigators at the front door. He might be filming something on the steps.

Yeah, I see it is a mirror now. There must be a person behind the two investigators at the front door. He might be filming something on the steps.

I don't understand. The reflection you see in the mirror is the woman filming in the doorway. It just looks lower to you because of the angle of the person taking the photograph.

Or do you mean something else?

I see 2 people and the reflection of the girl filming in pic 5. Look at the hair and her sleeve...it is the same.

I don't understand. The reflection you see in the mirror is the woman filming in the doorway. It just looks lower to you because of the angle of the person taking the photograph.

Look on the far left side of the mirror. Up higher than the reflection that you are referring to. Do you see and extended arm with a camera on the far left side that looks to mirror the lady's arm in the front of the house?

Roy23, A mirror reflects. The female on the left is reflected in the mirror. She is holding a video camera. Can you see the front person has something black over her hand? That is the camera strap. Can you see the person reflected in the mirror, with her arm up, also has a video camera in her hand. Can you see that "both" people on the left have their arms up just the same? Can you see the female in the "front" is wearing a shirt the same color as the person at the left of the door? You are seeing a reflection from the mirror that is against the wall, on top of the chest. See it now? Sometimes your eyes can play tricks on you, is all.

Look on the far left side of the mirror. Up higher than the reflection that you are referring to. Do you see and extended arm with a camera on the far left side that looks to mirror the lady's arm in the front of the house?

Sorry, I don't see it, except for the woman's reflection. I zoomed in and everything.

Roy23, A mirror reflects. The female on the left is reflected in the mirror. She is holding a video camera. Can you see the front person has something black over her hand? That is the camera strap. Can you see the person reflected in the mirror, with her arm up, also has a video camera in her hand. Can you see that "both" people on the left have their arms up just the same? Can you see the female in the "front" is wearing a shirt the same color as the person at the left of the door? You are seeing a reflection from the mirror that is against the wall, on top of the chest. See it now? Sometimes your eyes can play tricks on you, is all.

Maybe so. It looks to me that right next to the middle part of the lamp is the reflection of an arm. I guess I can't really see a camera in the arm but it looks flexed as the person in front is.

That's what I see as well.

You guys are great.

Star, great job.

OK. Now to tell you why.

I fellow poster and I were having a discussion about floor plans today.

Next question. In the mirror, you can see the tree. Where is that coming from? Across the street?

Anyone who has been by the house, can you help us out?

Okay, here's what I see. On the front stoop of the Cooper house a young woman on the left holding a camcorder, a man on the right of the doorway holding a notebook, both are peering into the foyer. On the other side of the threshold I see a buffet or dresser of sorts with a large beveled mirror hanging directly over it with a mission/Gustav Stickley style frame. You can see the reflection of the young woman holding the camera and leaves on the trees that I assume are located across the street in front of the Cooper home. I also see a reflection in the mirror of the bottom of the transom window above the front door frame. Sitting on the buffet/dresser thingy is maybe a potted plant on the very far left, a lamp on the left side and what looks like a hardbound book sitting somewhat in the center. The buffet has two drawers and two doors as far as I can see.

Other than that I see the foyer ceiling light through the transom window, and a planter on the front stoop.

Maybe so. It looks to me that right next to the middle part of the lamp is the reflection of an arm. I guess I can't really see a camera in the arm but it looks flexed as the person in front is.

I think that is an additional reflection of part of her arm in the beveled part of the mirror which will reflect back at a different angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd