Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still very curious about this.

Why weren't the plates that are on that vehicle renewed for 2008? They should have been in Jan 2008, IIRC. There they sit in July 2008. Hmmm.

Why doesn't the SUV show up in his name for 2008?

Are those plates still on the SUV?

I have the same questions DogWood. The folks here had a very good conversation about those plates, even detailing the changes in color between the old plate and the new which is red. So there are indeed some interesting questions about those plates, stickers and why the vehicle no longer shows up on Brad's tax records. The record keepers aren't that slow - they already show he took care of this years issues with the 325. This may be one of those questions we never hear an answer to.

So you think nancy's body is still sitting in the morgue ?

I will tell you that I think there's a pretty good possibility that her remains were not yet in the urn at the time of service.

I have a very large extended family and have been through many deaths and several were cremated. Not one funeral service have I been to in which the person's remains were actually in the urn yet.

The funeral home generally sits the urn out and folks pay their respects but we've never gotten the ashes back in time for the memorial. I will also add that none of the family members were murdered either so there was no hold up in those instances for investigating reasons. It just usually takes longer to get the body back when a person is being cremated.

Here's my post a page back. Saint, are you the one who is enlarging/enhancing pics for us? Can you look at that garage pic where Nancy is sitting on the garage in the sofa? I want to see the tools on that pegboard at the back wall of the garage. Especially the long axe.

yes, i've been enlarging some of the photos.
where can i find that sofa picture? i don't think i've seen it.

WS is loading very slow for me today and i've gotten a busy server message many times . it must the caylee thread.

I will tell you that I think there's a pretty good possibility that her remains were not yet in the urn at the time of service.

I have a very large extended family and have been through many deaths and several were cremated. Not one funeral service have I been to in which the person's remains were actually in the urn yet.

The funeral home generally sits the urn out and folks pay their respects but we've never gotten the ashes back in time for the memorial. I will also add that none of the family members were murdered either so there was no hold up in those instances for investigating reasons. It just usually takes longer to get the body back when a person is being cremated.

It could have been done at the ME's location - they do provide that service. To me it is not important if her ashes were in the urn or not. Bottom line is she was cremated whether one wants to believe the press or not.

I have the same questions DogWood. The folks here had a very good conversation about those plates, even detailing the changes in color between the old plate and the new which is red. So there are indeed some interesting questions about those plates, stickers and why the vehicle no longer shows up on Brad's tax records. The record keepers aren't that slow - they already show he took care of this years issues with the 325. This may be one of those questions we never hear an answer to.

I'm hoping by bring it up again, someone will read and either have the answer or find the answer. I guess I just feel there's something more there. Just curious like that I suppose! :)

Yes, he certainly did take care of the vehicle he drove...unlike the one his wife drove. :furious:

About a month ago, I was saying the same kind of stuff that you are saying here. I think maybe people like you and I have missed a change in the way some LE agencies are doing things now. They haven't named a POI or suspect but they had a search warrant immediately for Brad's house and car after the body was found. They also immediately knew this crime was not random or isolated. They probably have a smoking gun so to speak.

the north carolina people can speak of this, but there have been big changes since the Duke LaCrosse debacle.

i think that the people who are charged with the huge responsibility of seeing that justice is served for nancy, her daughters and her family
want to build a solid case. they want to make sure her killer doesn't walk
or that an innocent person is wrongly charged w/ her murder.

I'm hoping by bring it up again, someone will read and either have the answer or find the answer. I guess I just feel there's something more there. Just curious like that I suppose! :)

Yes, he certainly did take care of the vehicle he drove...unlike the one his wife drove. :furious:

Seems we don't see too many reports of the X5 being in the drive anymore. Guess it is in hiding.

It could have been done at the ME's location - they do provide that service. To me it is not important if her ashes were in the urn or not. Bottom line is she was cremated whether one wants to believe the press or not.

Just to add to that, her friends knew about it also.

Bottom line is she was cremated whether one wants to believe the press or not.

but..but...but...that would mean that those who are clinging to the theory that she's really alive and maybe hiding in a witness protection program would have to give up that theory! :wink:

there is a fairly big rock sitting next to the garage. wouldn't you be afraid the girls
or someone would trip on it, especially when you were carrying the trash out the green garbage can? or that the wheels of the green garbage can would catch on the rock as you were wheeling it out for trash collection?
the rock seems out out of place to me.

cooperROCK1.jpg

You think that's a fairly big rock?

Seriously?

I think the boredom of no news is setting in and staring at naval lint somehow seems an interesting thing to do to pass the time.

but..but...but...that would mean that those who are clinging to the theory that she's really alive and maybe hiding in a witness protection program would have to give up that theory! :wink:

Oooops, my bad :crazy:

ETA - I wonder what she could have possibly known to wind up in the WPP.

You think that's a fairly big rock?

Seriously?

I think the boredom of no news is setting in and staring at naval lint somehow seems an interesting thing to do to pass the time.

Very well said, SG.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Perhaps that's not a rock. Maybe it's a toad.

here is the cooper garage blowup (and lightened to see the tools).
it appears to be a normal set of tools. you can pretty much identify what they are
except a long handled thing and a red thing on the floor on the right.

coopergarageBlowup.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member